Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Vacancy - [CLOSED] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy - [CLOSED] (2793 Views)

VACANCY CLOSED / Vacancy: Port Harcourt Residents Only (VACANCY CLOSED) / Urgent Vacancy *Closed* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy - [CLOSED] by davidwemby: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Vacancy - [CLOSED] by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
davidwemby:
Applications are welcomed from suitable and qualified candidates for the post of Verification Officers in Lagos.
Academic Qualification:
BSc., HND in any discipline
Job Description:
1. Conduct physical verification of customer's residential or physical addresses
2. Filing and sorting of appropriate customer's documents for verification purposes
3. Scrutinizing information supplied by customers to ascertain its authenticity
4. Respond to queries and complaints of customers in a timely and professional manner
Preferred Skills:

David, please where is the location? As in where will the successful candidate be required to work from?

Secondly what is Maria's house line of business? I assume it's a fashion house but please clarify.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy - [CLOSED] by enolife(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
Is OND not needed too
Re: Vacancy - [CLOSED] by davidwemby: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2015
sihom:

David, please where is the location? As in where will the successful candidate be required to work from?

Secondly what is Maria's house line of business? I assume it's a fashion house but please clarify.

Kindly direct all enquiries to the email address provided above for such.

Thanks.
Re: Vacancy - [CLOSED] by davidwemby: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2015
Bump..
Re: Vacancy - [CLOSED] by eghuan1(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2015
sihom:

to your first question, i believe you can see Lagos plainly written by the title

and to the OP, i did see something similar to this on OLX this morning. is it the same thing? just want to know
Re: Vacancy - [CLOSED] by somkorie: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Do you need a good and reliable civil engineer for your building projects and plumbing jobs? Then call Henry on 08066936493. He is based in Enugu and can do jobs within and outside Enugu
Re: Vacancy - [CLOSED] by davidwemby: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
eghuan1:

to your first question, i believe you can see Lagos plainly written by the title

and to the OP, i did see something similar to this on OLX this morning. is it the same thing? just want to know

Its the same.. The position needs to be filled urgently.

(1) (Reply)

Pal Pension / Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 / ROCAD Construction Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.