Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? (1280 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] / Will You Ever Forgive Her? Discretion Is Advised!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by sweetlove(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2006
There are so many cases of rape That happens to women all over the world,Will you ever forgive anyone that rape you?
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by Joan2(f): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2006
We do not pray for such a thing to happen to anybody, but I would tell u dat rape is kinda a unforigivable offence. The trauma the lady goes through is not one can begin to imagine. Some rape victim end up totally losing it, like not being able to luv or trust anyone (male in particular) u no and so much other effect it has on them. I just do think rape cannot be forgiven. It's a personal opinion anyway!
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by kike001(f): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2006
hell no dat 80% of rapin r like done by ppl dat u no like ur boyfriend, ur uncle but da fact is if u rape me u gonna go dopwn 4 it n i will make sure u go 2 jail so dat its da rapsist wont rape any otha person but i might forget n forgive if da guy say sorry but hes gonna regret it 1st
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by sweetlove(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2006
Joan2:

We do not pray for such a thing to happen to anybody, but I would tell u that rape is kind of a unforigivable offence. The trauma the lady goes through is not one can begin to imagine. Some rape victim end up totally losing it, like not being able to love or trust anyone (male in particular) u no and so much other effect it has on them. I just do think rape cannot be forgiven. It's a personal opinion anyway!

Thanks Joans for ur Reply,Rape is a painful experience to go Through,what if the person say sorry to you,after the rape cant you still forgive!
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by Coco29(f): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2006
yes it can be forgiven, forgotten is another matter.
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by Oracle(m): 5:14am On Oct 11, 2006
It can be forgiven, but you know what they say A wound may heal but the scar remains the pain will still be felt anytime one remember's such a painful experience.

sweetlove:

There are so many cases of rape That happens to women all over the world,Will you ever forgive anyone that rape you?

It happens to men too
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by tukur2002n(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2006
It happens to men too

@ oracle

u are right brother, a friend was rape by two ladies in my school.
he was accuse of an offence and the punishment is to rape him can u imagine.
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by acidrop(f): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2006
rape is almost an unforgiveable act, especcially when u get pregnant out of it, how can u look at th echild in the eye, datz y some go 4 abortion, though i am strictly against that angry
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by Coco29(f): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2006
tukur2002n:

@ oracle

u are right brother, a friend was rape by two ladies in my school.
he was accuse of an offence and the punishment is to rape him can u imagine.

MEN are raped by men too.
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by engr17(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2006
This supose to be a personal affair but i tell the truth
Ladies rape guys
Its an experience and i wish i really tuk about it soonest
i was shocked when i read through the subject line expecially in tetiary institutes
But believe you me the victims of the offence end up to mens side while it was engineered by ever ready blodd suckin guls/women here in naija
I pray those women dont get my friends and the worst of it all is that they are never satisfied with that especially those moruns lookin 4 handsome gynos,and after havin wot they want , they end requestin for more
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by tukur2002n(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2006
@ coco

MEN are raped by men too.

really? sad sad
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2006
when a girl gets raped and bcomes pregnant,i know for one that she will not forgive such person especially when the child starts asking about his/her paternity.
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by Coco29(f): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2006
tukur2002n:

really? sad sad

yes they are, and unlike woman who are traumatize because the act was with out there consent for a heterosexual man it is very disturbing.
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by tukur2002n(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2006
@ coco
yes they are, and unlike woman who are traumatize because the act was with out there consent for a heterosexual man it is very disturbing.

i am more disturbed now, 'cos a friend of mine in state came home last year, he looked @ me and said if i should come to U.S now that there is possiblity that i can be raped with my stature i thought he was joking and we all laugh it off.
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by Coco29(f): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2006
because men are usually embarrass, they do not report it and it goes unnoticed, i have counselled numerous men on this matter.
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2006
wow.
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by Free(f): 12:50am On Oct 13, 2006
men get raped too
yea in prison by other men
grin
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by lauryn(f): 12:51am On Oct 13, 2006
Yes I will
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by Free(f): 12:52am On Oct 13, 2006
if a men lets a lady rape him
c;mon they obviously wanted it
no men turn away sex like that undecided
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by chukymoney(m): 1:27am On Oct 13, 2006
what do you mean by that you've not seen where three heavy girls raped a guy till death,
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by mamaput(f): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2006
Free:

if a men lets a lady rape him
c;mon they obviously wanted it
no men turn away sex like that undecided

This is the same commet that comes from men that rape women and children
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by chinani(f): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2006
Why are you dudes gisting about men being raped by women when the VAST majority of rapes are:
[center]
MEN raping WOMEN

and

MEN raping MEN?[/center]

It's not cool. angry Just shows how derelict we are in confronting the truth. Someone brings up a serious topic & we have to flip the script to be "interesting". sad
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by mamaput(f): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2006
That the other way round is in the majority dose not make it less bad.
Men that are raped by women or men do not report in most cases.
And i think they suffer just as much.
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by chinani(f): 1:09am On Oct 17, 2006
I wasn't trying to say it made it "less bad". I just think the "fascination" with the "other way around" is really avoidance.
Re: Rape! Will You Ever Forgive? by eslynera(f): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2006
@topic, urrrm, from what i think is that, it won't really count if you need d raper to apologize, coz he's already raped you and there's nothin you can do about it. hate him, complain, and feel like killin him but he's already done it, cry

(1) (Reply)

Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo / See Photos Of The Nigerian Couple That Turned Nanny Into Slave In Houston Texas / Read How Notorious Cult Leader In Somolu, Small Jpron, Was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.