Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

‘I Could Have Died At The Age Of 26’ – Singer 2face Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Could Have Died At The Age Of 26’ – Singer 2face Idibia (1114 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / 2face Idibia's First Son, Nino Is All Grown Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Could Have Died At The Age Of 26’ – Singer 2face Idibia by holyteeboy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Legendary Nigerian artiste Innocent Ujah Idibia, better known by his stage name 2face Idibia, has disclosed he nearly lost his life when he was 26-years-old.
The singer, who will be celebrating his 40th birthday, recounted to Nigeria’s NET the infamous 2001 car crash which left him unconscious.

He narrated his unfortunate experience of driving while drunk: “It was in Lagos. I was driving from Kuramo beach then… I was drunk…As I reached the bend I couldn’t even…you know these street poles with concrete base… (He hit it).”

The African Queenhit-maker was then rushed to hospital for emergency treatment after the fatal crash.
“When I woke up in the hospital I was like men, so that’s how I would have gone…just like that? It was crazy and after that accident I started having speed phobia,” he said.

2face will be releasing his biography titled A Very Good Bad Guy:The Story of Innocent 2Face Idibia during his 40th birthday celebration today in Lagos.
The book will contain a detailed interview with 2face, views from some of those who have contributed in his life and career, lyrics and discography and an insider’s journey through his life.
It would also feature a collection of some of the most important articles, reviews, features and news about him since 2004

Re: ‘I Could Have Died At The Age Of 26’ – Singer 2face Idibia by MosakuAW(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thank God you are a living testimony.

Congrats.
Re: ‘I Could Have Died At The Age Of 26’ – Singer 2face Idibia by frankay430(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
tank God
Re: ‘I Could Have Died At The Age Of 26’ – Singer 2face Idibia by greatness22(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
He was destined for success.... Accident couldn't stop him. God bless u my mentor.
Re: ‘I Could Have Died At The Age Of 26’ – Singer 2face Idibia by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
op add source
Re: ‘I Could Have Died At The Age Of 26’ – Singer 2face Idibia by ebbybest(f): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=greatness22 post=38137673]He was destined for success.... Accident couldn't stop him. God bless u my mentor.[/quote
Just like ur user name he was destined for greatness. And just like ur signature you only live once
Re: ‘I Could Have Died At The Age Of 26’ – Singer 2face Idibia by greatness22(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=ebbybest post=38138223][/quote] Thanks beautiful lady, u jst make me smile just now. How is Zaria? Am at Funtua
Re: ‘I Could Have Died At The Age Of 26’ – Singer 2face Idibia by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
Story time
Re: ‘I Could Have Died At The Age Of 26’ – Singer 2face Idibia by ebbybest(f): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
greatness22:
Thanks beautiful lady, u jst make me smile just now. How is Zaria? Am at Funtua
Wow! Zaria is fyn and how is funtua
Re: ‘I Could Have Died At The Age Of 26’ – Singer 2face Idibia by greatness22(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
ebbybest:
Wow! Zaria is fyn and how is funtua
Funtua is in God's hands....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Celebrates With Kids At Red Cross For His Birthday / [PHOTO] Oritsefemi Flashes 100 Dollar Bills, Says Nigerians Should Work Hard / Yummy Mum, Tiwa Savage LOVELY In New Selfies | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.