Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? (3014 Views)

Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height / I'm Jealous Of This Family! - Wizkid (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by KoSsovo: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
I see lot of jealous from my nigerians brothers why?
IS IT BECAUSE WE ARE DOING BETTER THAN U GUYS? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ACCRA IS LIKE A LONDON FOR NIGERIANS HAHAHA.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hohohohoho * I laugh in Chinese*

Did you say jealous? Can't even remember the meaning of that word, please would you mind?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by NOBODYY: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
KoSsovo:

This should be under jokes section abeg
This one is just talking crap

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by mayorjosh(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Wats dis zombie sayn

Do you know how many "ghanyanshs" are living here in lagos alone

Besides shud we b jealous about?...we are better than you in everything

And your english is too poor but your a "ghanyansh" anyway so its allowed

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Is Accra beta pass portharcourt let Lagos and abuja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by Shebarh(f): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
U registered yesterday just to say dis Poo my brother go get a job abeg .it's obvious yhu don't v one

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by SambisaaForest: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ma guy, no need for these type of posts. I don't support Ghanaians starting quarrels here. I only respond to insults from the mudder fuggerz.
Thank you,huh?

KoSsovo:
IS IT BECAUSE WE ARE DOING BETTER THAN U GUYS? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by KoSsovo: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
SambisaaForest:
Ma guy, no need for these type of posts. I don't support Ghanaians starting quarrels here. I only respond to insults from the mudder fuggerz.
Thank you,huh?

THE LIST OF WORLD MOST UGLIEST PRESIDENTS:
1) ORBASANJO
2) GOODLUCK JONATHAN
3) SANI ABACHA grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by KoSsovo: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
WHY DO NIGERIAN GIRLS SMELLS SOO BAD ? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by KoSsovo: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
TOO MANY GAYS IN LAGOS grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by KoSsovo: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
WHY CANT NIGERIANS SAY ( COME )...THEY GO LIKE (KUUM ) ? grin grin grin angry grin
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by viczo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
ghana as a whole is like ibadan an niger stat so what is dis fool saying.u pple better start building 100 to 200 story b/cos with time ur population will explode.olodo

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by KoSsovo: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
24 MILLION NIGERIANS LACKS PORTABLE DRINKING WATER....AND THAT IS A FACT. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by KoSsovo: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
FIRST 700 UNIVERSITIES IN THE WORLD.... NO NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY WOOW. HAHAHA grin grin
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by OXYGEN01: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hahahaha a Ghanaian in a useless zoo like nigeria? Are you sure you are normal? What will a Ghanaian be doing in that zoo? hahahaha
mayorjosh:
Wats dis zombie sayn

Do you know how many "ghanyanshs" are living here in lagos alone

Besides shud we b jealous about?...we are better than you in everything
And your english is too poor but your a "ghanyansh" anyway so its allowed
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by OXYGEN01: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
viczo:
ghana as a whole is like ibadan an niger stat so what is dis fool saying.u pple better start building 100 to 200 story b/cos with time ur population will explode.olodo
Its a fact that you are dumb and that justify you being a nigerian. Even your entire country is just about 4 times bigger than Ghana.In Ghana we DONT give birth like how you fools have been doing so I guess that's what makes you think your zoo country is 100 times _bigger than Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by OXYGEN01: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
elijah2u:
Is Accra beta pass portharcourt let Lagos and abuja
Is there any place in that zoo better than Accra? The 2nd best city in AFRICA by FORBES. I always laugh when I hear you primitive folks calling those filthy towns cities.There's only one city I'm nigeria, and that's lagos.Lagos is nowhere near the best City in West AFRICA ^ ACCRA.....nigerians come hers and they think they are in LONDON. Aboa ba
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by V0lv0(f): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
SambisaaForest:
Thank you,huh?

This guy is not even Ghanaian. He goes under other monikers like dieantwoord and kwametut and am also suspecting him to be wale as well. Stop feeding the troll. People should ignore his/her/its posts

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by V0lv0(f): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Am also starting to suspect you @ oxygen may be the op. Anyways let me just keep observing.

You childish baffoons should stop creating useless topics

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by londoner: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2015
Op, Nigerians are not even thinking about Ghana in their everyday life. Accra is the only city in Ghana and although it has nice places is really nothing special or exceptional. In fact many that have been to Ghana would say it is overhypes compared to what they find, which is a very average place that comes a dime a dozen in Africa.

That's the truth.

When you say 24 million Nigerians don't have access to portable water.....what you are also saying is that 145 million do.
This is while over 40% of Ghanaians don't have access to the same.

That was an own goal really....lol

Also if Nigerians want to see a place like London they actually go to London.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by Rotimi47: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2015
KoSsovo:
I believe this is a joke as Accra is almost the same as Ibadan in terms of development; I know this because i do travel a lot and Accra Ghana is the only African country that i have visited and she is wash! The only things about Accra worth talking about are 1. Stable power supply 2. Motorable roads & my best pick no. 3 - Good African delicacies.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by sherrylo: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Hahahaha a Ghanaian in a useless zoo like nigeria? Are you sure you are normal? What will a Ghanaian be doing in that zoo? hahahaha

Hmmmmm when there are millions of you black monkeys from Ghana here who does shoe shining, sells Ice cream, puff puff and serves as house help here in Lasgidi.

Guy please stop smoking that (poo) sewage your people come to dispose at night in Kana she because of lack of good sewage disposal aka soak away.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Is there any place in that zoo better than Accra? The 2nd best city in AFRICA by FORBES. I always laugh when I hear you primitive folks calling those filthy towns cities.There's only one city I'm nigeria, and that's lagos.Lagos is nowhere near the best City in West AFRICA ^ ACCRA.....nigerians come hers and they think they are in LONDON. Aboa ba
wat are dix arseholes doing in NAIRALAND....
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by queebeediva(f): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
I can feel the guy pain sorry we forgot talking about Ghanaians for a while and you feel not existed eeeeyah but why the deaperate hate? Anyways we nigerians can not start batring words with ghanaians you no why? Why because we no be mate for anything and coming here to loss your smelling breath against niger shows you are fatherless but nevertheless your stupidty display is forgiven because you just disgrace Ghanians,African, and human . Go get yourself educated because you lack common sense . Am out but I no you will always reply as an illerate so do your tin bigy fool.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by OXYGEN01: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Whats there in that useless filthy smelly country for a Ghanaian to be there.YOU DARK BURNT SMELLY IDIOTS are running to Ghana like refugees.Most of you fools are selling cd's,phone covers,cleaning gutters and toilets,selling dog chains etc...Dogs are even respected than u ugly creatures
sherrylo:

Hmmmmm when there are millions of you black monkeys from Ghana here who does shoe shining, sells Ice cream, puff puff and serves as house help here in Lasgidi.

Guy please stop smoking that (poo) sewage your people come to dispose at night in Kana she because of lack of good sewage disposal aka soak away.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by OXYGEN01: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
What is this UGLY SMELLY SHAPELESR TERRORIST saying?
queebeediva:
I can feel the guy pain sorry we forgot talking about Ghanaians for a while and you feel not existed eeeeyah but why the deaperate hate? Anyways we nigerians can not start batring words with ghanaians you no why? Why because we no be mate for anything and coming here to loss your smelling breath against niger shows you are fatherless but nevertheless your stupidty display is forgiven because you just disgrace Ghanians,African, and human . Go get yourself educated because you lack common sense . Am out but I no you will always reply as an illerate so do your tin bigy fool.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by OXYGEN01: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
What is this UGLY SMELLY SHAPELESS TERRORIST saying?When humans are talking you animals shd shut your smelly mouths up
queebeediva:
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by queebeediva(f): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
OXYGEN01:
What is this UGLY SMELLY SHAPELESR TERRORIST saying?
hahahahahahahhahhah @ oxygen I can see how painful my words are to your watering mind pls go get a life somewhere else because its so obvious you are lifeless @Ghana but for the record we nigerians Rock like kilode! From henceforth silent will be given to a fool like you. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by OXYGEN01: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
A smelly nigerian LovePeddler is being bleeped by my dog as am typing.SHE might be your mum.Why dont u phone her and findout where she is? Ewwww cnt believe am exchanging words with a nigerian.
queebeediva:
hahahahahahahhahhah @ oxygen I can see how painful my words are to your watering mind pls go get a life somewhere else because its so obvious you are lifeless @Ghana but for the record we nigerians Rock like kilode! From henceforth silent will be given to a fool like you. Shame!
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by queebeediva(f): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
OXYGEN01:
A smelly nigerian LovePeddler is being bleeped by my dog as am typing.SHE might be your mum.Why dont u phone her and findout where she is? Ewwww cnt believe am exchanging words with a nigerian.
hahahahah am so enjoying this idot who is only showing to the world how foolish he was raised guy I no envy your attitude for small . Chali you don Bleep up and am shaking my head @ your parent because u are a big waste to human but I shall pray for you because we Nigerians Love the destitude,blind,homeless e.t.c again eeeeya chali come get a niger hug just forget the shame ... Today na me and u!
Re: Why Is Nigeria Jealous Of Ghana? by DaVinChiSam(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lol OP just consume fresh Ghana weed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Angela Okorie's Goodnight Photo (lovely) / Yoruba Actress Bimbo Thomas Becomes Glo Ambassador,See Her Billboard Advert(pic / Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Pictures Of His Twin Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.