Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* (6620 Views)

Burn That Fat Today!!! / Fast And Amazing Way To Shed Excess Body Weight In The Shortest Time Possible / Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Happy weekend beautiful people!!!
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* by Yakenn(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
The easiest, fastest and assured way is using kangen water..this special water is being recommended and prescribed in few hospitals in the FCT. It penetrates the cells ,arteries, veins and bone marrow in few mins..the more u take it the more it detoxifies and hydrates your whole body to work in a perfect condition.Call me on 07082245229
www.miraclehealingwater.
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2016
Don't forget our on going promo. Have a blessed week ahead.
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
Have a lovely week ahead people. Don't forget to call or whatsapp 08102879036 for more details.
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2016
Look good for your up coming ceremonies. Lose 7-9kg within 9 days and 15-20 within 30 days. Wonder how call or whatsapp me on 08102879036 lets talk.

Call/whatsapp: 08102879036

100% effective with 0% side effect.
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
DISCOUNT! DISCOUNT!! DISCOUNT!!!
Up to 15% discount.
Get that body you so desire this coming festive season. Lose 7-9kg ib just 9 days.

*No side effects
*100% organic
*100% effective

Call/whatsapp: 08102879036
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2016
Promo still on!!!
15% discount to get that desired body of yours.

Call/whatsapp: 08102879036 for more info

Do have a blessed day.
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 18, 2016
Discount is still on! Get that body you desire today at a cheap rate.

Call or whatsapp now on 08102879036
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2016
*I need to talk to you really quick.*
When you said you wanted to lose weight and have Flatbelly, _are you serious or you are just kidding around._

I have an important information I want to share with you.

We got an update that our company has increase the price of all our products to 70%. When I heard the news. I felt Bad. I remembered am currently running a promo offer for you. Only Few friends took action with it.

Now... If you're ready to lose weight and have flat Tommy. Then am ready to help get what u want.

_How?_ From The Price.

*I will give u the opportunity to buy this kit from the Company Direct (Cut out my own profits)
* You will buy it at 15% Discount Rate. Then Delivery to any state is #2000. Company Also do that for us too.
* I will give you Meal Plan and Nigeria Calories Counter.
* I will give you Video Series of exercise that you can do right in your Room.
*Continues Follow up till you achieve Your Goals.

Why am I doing this?
I choose this profession not because of Money or anything. I just want to help to get rid of Fatty and Obesity. I know how it feels when you couldn't put on your Gorgeous Dress. All in the name of My Tommy, My Thighs, My Arm.

Its hard time to get rid of it.

NB: The Price of our Products will take effect as from Nov 14 2016. There's no need of waiting Cos the Price will be pretty much for me to call for you. 70% High.
SUPPLEENTS FOR FERTILITY, ARTHRITIS, DIABETES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, FIBROID, STRETCH MARK AND ACNE ALSO AVAILABLE
P.S. All the Above Bonuses is for you. I will love to work with you only if you're ready.

Call / whatsapp 08102879036 for more info.
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 21, 2016
Hello,

Trust you're doing fine.

Thanks for subscribing to my weight management newsletter.

My claims about the weight loss diet program (Clean 9 & FIT 1)
were not just a marketing story. They are real facts based on the
way the product work and the feedback we have gotten from
several clients.

But quickly let me tell you what the products will do for you
and what it will not do.

1. They're not just products but also a program. What do i mean?
Weight management is a continuous process. Most people always
want a miracle pill that once they swallow it, they will just
become slim and remain like that for life even if they keep
loading their body with junks every day. Such products do not
exist anywhere.

So Clean 9 and FIT 1 are diet programs that teaches you some
habits which will eventually help with your weight management
long after you have lost the weight. It's a culture rather than
just a miraculous reduction in size.

2. Most people usually think when you take any weight loss
product, that you must be purging consistently. NO, Such weight
loss programs are not natural. They are the type that you use and
quickly regain back the weight.
One of the things you will notice in the course of using Clean 9
or FIT 1 is that they doesn't make you purge. They work naturally
and you can be sure of loosing between 5kg to 10kg in 9 days
with Clean 9 and between 15kg to 30kg with FIT 1

I do hope you find the write up helpful. I'm here to help.

For more info contact, call or whatsapp 08102879036

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

STC30 (superlife) / COVID-19 Update For February 18 2021 In Nigeria / I Dont Want My Wife To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.