Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies (62236 Views)

Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) / Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by zudozz: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2015
1 thing wey i no understand na how Nigerian SOCCER SUPER STAR (Not 1 9ja boy wey dey find paper 4 europe) go marry russian girl?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by safarigirl(f): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2015
Chestar5:
Mia and Ava...... The names tho, when are we to see their igbo names grin Okay o sadcheesy
the names aren't even Russian, I want to see some Russian names
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by smartvibe: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2015
I unstud dat dude o, aw com d news of mikel fathering a child is only on NL ,but d pix is confusing thou ,hope isn't fotoshop?

This guy is full of shitz ,,,,,what a dump head
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by valencia25(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2015
Meanwhile, Tiwa savage still hiding her baby's face from the public grin

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by legaxi(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2015
omojeesu:
GIRL FRIEND? WELL, MIKEL, CONGRATS SHA!
MAY YOUR TWINS FULFILL DIVINE DESTINY.
MAY YOU AND THEIR MOTHER REJOICE ALWAYS OVER THEM.

Wasting all this prayers for those illegitimate twins i just wander how you will pray for the legitimate once.
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by Greatcalvady(m): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2015
I hope the birth of dis adorable twins we rejuvenate mikel dwindling career
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by safarigirl(f): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2015
Sagamite:

How many Igbo people give their children Igbo names? undecided
enough. More often than not, they shorten their Igbo names so it looks English eg Amarachi= Ama, Mara, Amara. Anyway, I don't have an English name and my dad didn't give any of us English names

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by safarigirl(f): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2015
legaxi:

Wasting all this prayers for those illegitimate twins i just wander how you will pray for the legitimate once.
bros, all this one na big english, pikin na pikin. Millions of 'legitimate' couples are looking for 'illegitimate' kids as we speak

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by emmasege: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2015
OrangeDream:
Come Woman, what is Mia & Ava?? Na fruit?? U berra shange dat name to.. Ugochukwu & Izuchukwu.. Or Tochukwu & Somtochukwu.. Or else, don't com to d east o.. We go fry u
Could you or any other s/easterner confirm if Mikel is truly Igbo and his state of origin in the s/east? I personally believe he has Igbo root but the lad claims to originate from Plateau State. No profile or biography of Mikel reports he's from the south east. Story even has it that the guy would rather speak in Hausa if he must speak a Nigerian language. I'm really curious to know his s/east root from an authoritative source.
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by JayJustus(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2015
it doesn't mean Mikel will score until he retires :/
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by abbeyty(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2015
Congrats brother, wish them long life

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2015
emmasege:
Could you or any other s/easterner confirm if Mikel is truly Igbo and his state of origin in the s/east? I personally believe he has Igbo root but the lad claims to originate from Plateau State. No profile or biography of Mikel reports he's from the south east. Story even has it that the guy would rather speak in Hausa if he must speak a Nigerian language. I'm really curious to know his s/east root from an authoritative source.
Chakwa na confirm ibo boy o.. I know all his brodas here in Jos.. Ebere, Tochukwu & co.. He jus happened to grow up in Jos Playin 4 Pepsi Academy & Plateau United b4 God show face 4 em matter..
Back in dose days, we dey drink Kunu wit am 4 Eyamba street after boiz don knock monkey post finish. lol

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2015
eyinjuege:

Why na? Even Mikel is not an Igbo name na. They will definately have Igbo names and Russian names too so don't worry.
His name is not Mikel but Michael.. The mistake was made on his Jersey during d Under 20 World Cup.. He jus chose to adopt it since den
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by tolustx(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2015
Bonapart:
no oooo
Baby mamaring is a sin before God

I must marry oyibo and she must give me twins or better still triplet

Even quadruplet sef
Next time, make ur wish clear so as not to be misunderstood.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by eyinjuege: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2015
OrangeDream:
His name is not Mikel but Michael.. The mistake was made on his Jersey during d Under 20 World Cup.. He jus chose to adopt it since den
Yeah but Micheal is still an English name
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by redsun(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2015
Michel is in for life. At least till they turn eighteen,he will be at the mercy of that Russian.
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
eyinjuege:

Yeah but Micheal is still an English name
He chose to use it.. But he is Ibo..
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by CravingChic: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
Thezoomustfall:
What kind of rubbish and stup!d name did mikel give to these Kids? What happened to Igbo names. Mikel is an Idi0t and he shouldn't come back home.

Nna ehn! See market buying oo. Una relate ni?
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by eyinjuege: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
OrangeDream:
He chose to use it.. But he is Ibo..
Yes, no one's disputing that. Like my first response, he uses an English name, he gave his children English names but that doesn't mean they all don't have native names.
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by midehi2(f): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
this guy is really a footballer, just see the way he scored this twins in ogla's goal post..choi, he sabi the thing wella
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
midehi2:
this guy is really a footballer, just see the way he scored this twins in ogla's goal post..choi, he sabi the thing wella

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by midehi2(f): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
midehi2:

grin grin

see ur teeth... wait make i catch u tomorrow 1st. i go tell u d level wey u spoil reach
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
sweatlana:

Good things will never see you for calling these angles fatherless.

I just don't fink the swearing words are necessary. And plz work on ya spelling

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by Mzjacy(f): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Waow, cuties, i love twins maybe its because am one.
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by Begonia(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sagamite:

How many Igbo people give their children Igbo names? undecided

I'm yet to meet an Igbo couple that didn't give their kids Igbo names undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by Maxtermind(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
MORE PHOTO

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by flawlessT(f): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
floragregs:
ok because u did a vasectomy on him abi? Dunno how some pple just come here to type Anytin they like.
grin
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by flawlessT(f): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Truth24:

Na u get dem na... Oya go claim am undecided
Hahahahaah
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by midehi2(f): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
figo05:

see ur teeth... wait make i catch u tomorrow 1st. i go tell u d level wey u spoil reach
cheesy cheesy....till then
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by derrick333(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
smartvibe:

I unstud dat dude o, aw com d news of mikel fathering a child is only on NL ,but d pix is confusing thou ,hope isn't fotoshop?

This guy is full of shitz ,,,,,what a dump head
Dog bite u? Abi watin do u ,always mikel n his Russian babe de upload love-up pix,e get ani 1 way she carry belle, well u option 4 u, my 4me ,dnt v to v groggies4mikel we no de drag Anitin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) / Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card / Davido & HushPuppi Settle Their Rift, Hug Each Other (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.