Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,900 members, 7,956,400 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies (62239 Views)

Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) / Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by derrick333(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Bonapart:
and you can't just look for a place to get deliverance before its too late
Respect others view ,we all r human, abi all wen d babe de upload loveup pix u c ani 1 way she carry belle?
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by derrick333(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
floragregs:
some people love privacy! It's that simple.
cool
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by Masterclass32: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Congratulations Mikel.
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by leo1234(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Thezoomustfall:
What kind of rubbish and stup!d name did mikel give to these Kids? What happened to Igbo names. Mikel is an Idi0t and he shouldn't come back home.

Which home
Men are looking for ways to escape you are busy claiming home.
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by leCaptain(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Mikel be like God thank you, now I've got two resident visa permit in Russia for free

any way this is a good luck for the blues thou,

Should arsenal best chelsea today I promise to upload my unclad pix without delay.......... Wondering why am so optimistic?is just because my blood is blue

now waiting for u to upload ur unclad pix or make TFY undecided
powerfulsettingz:
Mikel be like God thank you, now I've got two resident visa permit in Russia for free

Should arsenal best chelsea today I promise to upload my unclad pix without delay.......... Wondering why am so optimistic?is just because my blood is blue

now waiting for u to upload ur unclad pix or make TFY
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by Bonapart(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
derrick333:

Respect others view ,we all r human, abi all wen d babe de upload loveup pix u c ani 1 way she carry belle?
they hid it from the public... abi dey borrow them? Pls dnt be a cretin
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by edward1984(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

[b]Should arsenal best chelsea today I promise to upload my unclad pix without delay
.......... Wondering why am so optimistic?is just because my blood is blue [/b]

O boy upload you picture make we laugh, we are waiting.. Chelsea - Arsenal. 2-0
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by edward1984(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
edward1984:

O boy upload your picture make we laugh, we are waiting.. Chelsea - Arsenal. 2-0
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by Bamz(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sommyangel:
So finally... The whole cuddling yielded fruit.. Plenty fruit for that matter.. Congrats

*Ahem but can you cuddle too? wink
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by Bamz(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Thezoomustfall:
What kind of rubbish and stup!d name did mikel give to these Kids? What happened to Igbo names. Mikel is an Idi0t and he shouldn't come back home.

But wait oh, is it by force? cheesy undecided
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by kedunaija(m): 5:30am On Sep 20, 2015
what a happy family they seem, am just happy for mikel obi and his family
http://www.tellnaija.com.ng/photos-mikel-obi-russian-girlfriend-gives-birth-to-twin-daughters/
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by ArodewilliamsT: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
sweet pics of the proud parents

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/more-beautiful-photos-of-mikel-obi-with.html

Is that akpu and oha soup on their plates?

Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by Sagamite(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
safarigirl:
enough. More often than not, they shorten their Igbo names so it looks English eg Amarachi= Ama, Mara, Amara. Anyway, I don't have an English name and my dad didn't give any of us English names

Begonia:

I'm yet to meet an Igbo couple that didn't give their kids Igbo names undecided

Probably about half of Igbo people I meet have some English name as their first/used name.

I hate it with a passion. What the fck is wrong with the indigenious names.

No one needs a slave/colomentality name in this day and age. I can understand it during colonialism or shortly after it.

Look at those P-square cretins calling their kids Aliona and Andre. Some Jayden or Keisha.

Wannabee mugus! I am sure those kids will grow up not knowing how to speak Igbo.

I can understand shortening of names. No biggie. But Aliona? ..................Na Ukrianian?

Safarigirl, give your papa a GBOSA from me.
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by safarigirl(f): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Sagamite:

Probably about half of Igbo people I meet have some English name as their first/used name.

I hate it with a passion. What the fck is wrong with the indigenious names.

No one needs a slave/colomentality name in this day and age. I can understand it during colonialism or shortly after it.

Look at those P-square cretins calling their kids Aliona and Andre. Some Jayden or Keisha.

Wannabee mugus! I am sure those kids will grow up not knowing how to speak Igbo.

I can understand shortening of names. No biggie. But Aliona? ..................Na Ukrianian?

Safarigirl, give your papa a GBOSA from me.

whenever someone introduces himself with an English name, I usually ask for a native name cuz I don't rate English names. My dad's father was a pastor and he duly gave him an English name, my dad hates the name, doesn't even put it on any documents, he'll rather put Akuma, his 2nd native name. P-square are local guys that got ajebotized and you know how such people like to feel among(Peter's MIL is Ukrainian so that counts), even Olamide named his kid Maximilliano

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by Sagamite(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
safarigirl:
whenever someone introduces himself with an English name, I usually ask for a native name cuz I don't rate English names. My dad's father was a pastor and he duly gave him an English name, my dad hates the name, doesn't even put it on any documents, he'll rather put Akuma, his 2nd native name. P-square are local guys that got ajebotized and you know how such people like to feel among(Peter's MIL is Ukrainian so that counts), even Olamide named his kid Maximilliano

Then Peter's case is a bit understandable with the Aliona. The Andre one is still not explanable.

Olamide must be reetarded!

The thing that impresses simple minds.
Re: Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies by safarigirl(f): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Sagamite:

Then Peter's case is a bit understandable with the Aliona. The Andre one is still not explanable.

Olamide must be reetarded!

The thing that impresses simple minds.
exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) / Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card / Davido & HushPuppi Settle Their Rift, Hug Each Other (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.