Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Will You Upgrade To The New Iphone 6s And 6s Plus? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will You Upgrade To The New Iphone 6s And 6s Plus? (1101 Views)

AIRTEL Offers 30GB Free Data If You Upgrade To 4G Smartphone / If You Use Iphone 7. Will You Upgrade To Iphone 8 Or Iphone X? / iPhone 6s And iPad Pro Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Upgrade To The New Iphone 6s And 6s Plus? by onosprince(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
I am using a iphone 5c so i am definitely getting the iphone 6s plus when its out. Those of you who are already using the iphone 6 and 6 plus, will you still upgrade to iphone 6s/6s plus and get the new features like the 3d touch and some other cool features or just wait for iphone 7?
Re: Will You Upgrade To The New Iphone 6s And 6s Plus? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op, don't be deceived by the "onyibos" ......all na wash.

Shey 3D touch? How about 4D,5D......10D? So you see, all na wash grin
Re: Will You Upgrade To The New Iphone 6s And 6s Plus? by onosprince(m): 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Op, don't be deceived by the "onyibos" ......all na wash.

Shey 3D touch? How about 4D,5D......10D? So you see, all na wash grin

Lol... Its a better upgrade for me because most of the latest features on ios 9 are limited to iphone 5c and even 6 and 6 plus will not get some new features.
Re: Will You Upgrade To The New Iphone 6s And 6s Plus? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
onosprince:

Lol... Its a better upgrade for me because most of the latest features on ios 9 are limited to iphone 5c and even 6 and 6 plus will not get some new features.
Okay now! Enjoy your money

1 Like

Re: Will You Upgrade To The New Iphone 6s And 6s Plus? by donbugy(m): 12:53am On Sep 19, 2015
I will get one also
Re: Will You Upgrade To The New Iphone 6s And 6s Plus? by idris4r83(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
I still remain glued to my jailbroken iPhone 5. It will do virtually everything the iPhone 6s will do.
Re: Will You Upgrade To The New Iphone 6s And 6s Plus? by bigtt76(f): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Does it stop your current device receiving calls, emails, chats making calls? If no then why upgrade device? I bet you most of those features are going to lie fallow and not used because they just don't have a place here in our society..... #justsaying

onosprince:

Re: Will You Upgrade To The New Iphone 6s And 6s Plus? by onosprince(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
bigtt76:
Does it stop your current device receiving calls, emails, chats making calls? If no then why upgrade device? I bet you most of those features are going to lie fallow and not used because they just don't have a place here in our society..... #justsaying

Thanks... Those features will be fully use by me.
Re: Will You Upgrade To The New Iphone 6s And 6s Plus? by bigtt76(f): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Good if it does go for it and don't try to justify it by looking for other fall guys to support your move cause not everyone has genuine reasons going for a new device upgrade any more than to show off to friends and colleagues. These set if people would use web browser on their phones to check their emails rather than built in email apps because they don't know much abt it

onosprince:

Thanks... Those features will be fully use by me.
Re: Will You Upgrade To The New Iphone 6s And 6s Plus? by Youngpo413: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Will You Upgrade To The New Iphone 6s And 6s Plus? by lilreese: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
If there is money

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Flashare & Xender For Gionee Devices / It Turns Out THIS Is More Useful To Hackers Than Your Stolen Credit Card Details / Steps To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.