Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Happy Birthday Too Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Too Me (622 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! 31years Of Mercy & Grace / Happy Birthday Ishilove! / Happy Birthday Jaybee3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Too Me by james809: 1:38am On Sep 19, 2015
Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The brother, son, friend, boyfriend, employer; I am! and the Dad I will be someday! I celebrate Me today!

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great Man I am today.

Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, and tomorrow!

Grab a glass with me Nairalanders!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Too Me by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:11am On Sep 19, 2015
Llnp brooo kiss al d vry best
Re: Happy Birthday Too Me by twixx(f): 4:54am On Sep 19, 2015
happy birthday, i don't know you but i just want you to know God loves you
Re: Happy Birthday Too Me by james809: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2015
twixx:
happy birthday, i don't know you but i just want you to know God loves you
mhizpeaarl:
Llnp brooo kiss al d vry best
Thank you so much....Am happy seeing your posts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of People I Really Missed On Nairaland / Smh Nigerian Girls Take Pictures In The Weirdest Places And Poses / Come, Let's Murder English...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.