Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

See A Letter Mum Wrote To Her Son - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See A Letter Mum Wrote To Her Son (568 Views)

Lol Trending Now, Read The Funny Letter A Comedian Wrote To Davido Today / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) / See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Letter Mum Wrote To Her Son by iliyande(m): 6:57am On Sep 19, 2015
Rebellion son receives mum's hilarious letter

Re: See A Letter Mum Wrote To Her Son by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2015
I Hav booked
Re: See A Letter Mum Wrote To Her Son by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2015
Three spaces, grin
Re: See A Letter Mum Wrote To Her Son by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2015
Notify me when dis reaches FP grin Thanks
Re: See A Letter Mum Wrote To Her Son by therealdeal10: 7:08am On Sep 19, 2015
Yes oo

This letter r 4 those who abandon their parents wen dem don make ham
Re: See A Letter Mum Wrote To Her Son by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2015
Some Kids Make Little Change and They Now Feel They are Equal To Their Elders...Make God Help Us

(1) (Reply)

See MTN Latest Format / Female Roomate Urgently Needed In Abuja / Why Nigerians And Africans Are Disrespected In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.