Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Why Nigerians And Africans Are Disrespected In The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Nigerians And Africans Are Disrespected In The World (575 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Get Excited About Fridays / Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking / Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians And Africans Are Disrespected In The World by bnanzip(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2015
Recently many of us criticised the media and public condemnation lob sidedness in the reportage of terrorist activities in Nigeria and other African countries as compared to developed nations in the wake of #ParisAttack.

After a careful analysis, I realised that Africans are generally pathetic in their nature in terms of public conduct and dignity of human person. I am not saying that biasness is a good thing but I
observed that our public conduct on Facebook, twitter, Google+ and etc is what portrays our low respect for human life.

In #ParisAttack it was reported that about 130 people were massacred but we never saw the social media floated with horrible
photos and images of dead persons. They dignify even the dead ones but we don't.
They mourn their tragedy by posting goodwill messages, prayers, beautiful flowers and they go to the scene just to
present flowers and comforting poems to the victims and families but we rush to the blast or accident scenes to take pictures of
horrible scary human flesh and corpses scattered by the blast or accident to share on social media without consent, we post
inciting statements on social media instead of prayers and beautiful and comforting
poems.

I don't think you will be happy if anybody post your naked dead body on Facebook in the name of mourning, this is rather an
insult to your human person. No religion permit molestation of the dead and we can publicise the tragedy to attract sympathy
across the globe even without exposing their body to the world, they deserve to be dignified and respected.

#Pray4Kano
#Pray4Yola
#Pray4Nigeria
#Pray4TheWorld
#Pray4TheMilitary
#RespectTheDead

Re: Why Nigerians And Africans Are Disrespected In The World by chikkaobi(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2015
Check your topic again. Ain't in a right manner.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Tanker That Exploded At Ojuelegba Today Destroying Cars And Houses.. / Snake Pastor's Church Goes Down In Flames! / I Am A Biafran Soldier. (my Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.