Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,608 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

A Name For The Owner Of This Car(photo). - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Name For The Owner Of This Car(photo). (1280 Views)

Anambra Governor, Obiano's Official Bullet-Proof Car (PHOTO) / When Monkeys Decide To "Bless" A New Car (photo) / See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Name For The Owner Of This Car(photo). by Hardheolar(m): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2015
Was surfing the web when I stumbled on this picture. I was really amazed at the creativity and also the security measure applied by the owner. Do people still do this? Can you do this to your car?

Your contributions will be highly welcomed.

Re: A Name For The Owner Of This Car(photo). by kelvyn7: 7:16am On Sep 19, 2015
ahhh, dis one serious ooo shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Name For The Owner Of This Car(photo). by Hardheolar(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2015
kelvyn7:
ahhh, dis one serious ooo shocked
in short over serious
Re: A Name For The Owner Of This Car(photo). by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 19, 2015
Safety first cheesy
Re: A Name For The Owner Of This Car(photo). by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2015
safety

1 Like

Re: A Name For The Owner Of This Car(photo). by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2015
Hardheolar:
Was surfing the web when I stumbled on this picture. I was really amazed at the creativity and also the security measure applied by the owner. Do people still do this? Can you do this to your car?

Your contributions will be highly welcomed.

Honda and camry 1998-2001 owners take note
Re: A Name For The Owner Of This Car(photo). by Hardheolar(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Safety first cheesy
can you apply such security to your car?
Re: A Name For The Owner Of This Car(photo). by Hardheolar(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Honda and camry 1998-2001 owners take note
most especially Camry owners.
Re: A Name For The Owner Of This Car(photo). by DankemzI(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2015
grin
Re: A Name For The Owner Of This Car(photo). by Segadem(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Mumu
Re: A Name For The Owner Of This Car(photo). by eagleeye2: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Security conscious
Re: A Name For The Owner Of This Car(photo). by Belvinho(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2015
Honda 2001 to 2002 has immobilizer installed in them and the key is coded. Is this feature easily breached when an attempt to steal them occurs? The Camry I know doesn't have this security feature.
Re: A Name For The Owner Of This Car(photo). by DGD1(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2015
Belvinho:
Honda 2001 to 2002 has immobilizer installed in them and the key is coded. Is this feature easily breached when an attempt to steal them occurs? The Camry I know doesn't have this security feature.

Wat if I tell u av not seen a Camry without the key coded.
there is no car that can't be stolen, no car's security system can't be bypassed by Diz guys. what they consider is the market value and how fast they can sell the car.
car dealers in the house can b of witness, a Camry pencil and a Peugeot 406 or MB C klass ask which would dey sell quickly.

Also, people buying this corrola 2003-2006/7 model, Pls be more careful the rate at which this car sales is moving, attention will soon shift from Camry to it.

1 Like

Re: A Name For The Owner Of This Car(photo). by ba7man(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
There's this cutting tool that will cut that chain or the padlock in no time.

I even have a hand saw that will cut both.

(1) (Reply)

Recommended Tyre Brand / Behold President's Buhari's New Anti-bomb Limousine Valued At N350m / See The Stunning 2020 BMW M8 Promises Heavyweight Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.