Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

LATEST UPDATE: Olga Diyachenko Confirms She Is The Mother Of Mikel Obi's Twins - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / LATEST UPDATE: Olga Diyachenko Confirms She Is The Mother Of Mikel Obi's Twins (1856 Views)

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LATEST UPDATE: Olga Diyachenko Confirms She Is The Mother Of Mikel Obi's Twins by Tvaddict: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2015
John Obi Mikel's Russian girlfriend Olga Diyachenko has confirmed that she is the mother of the new set of twins Mikel held in his recent instagram pics.

The Super Eagles midfielder took to his Instagram on Friday, September 18 to announce that he has welcomed twins with revealing the details.

"My whole world in my arms Welcome to the world my angels," Mikel wrote alongside the photo.

Mikel's girlfriend of three years, Diyachenko has however confirmed that she is the mother of the baby while also revealing the gender and names of the twins.

"It's just been 5 days, but I already can't imagine my life without you two #pooh3 #pooh4 our precious angels Mia and Ava," Diyachenko captained a photo of the adorable girl twins on Instagram.

Source: http://www.allsoccerplanet.com/2015/09/olga-diyachenko-confirms-she-is-the-mother-of-mikel-obis-twins

cc: lalasticlala
Re: LATEST UPDATE: Olga Diyachenko Confirms She Is The Mother Of Mikel Obi's Twins by Imortal001: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2015
We don hear!
Re: LATEST UPDATE: Olga Diyachenko Confirms She Is The Mother Of Mikel Obi's Twins by thorpido(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2015
Congrats to Mikel.

I hope paternity will not further take a toll on his slumbering football.

(1) (Reply)

Friday,saturdays N Sunday Games Are Guaranteed Victory On My Best Prediction X / Breaking!!! Real Madrid Announce Squad For UCL Group Stage / Weekend ESPL Check Out G/G And 2.5 Fixtures On This Weekend 23rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.