Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World (2886 Views)

Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus / Juventus Completes Signing Of Cristiano Ronaldo For £105m / C. Ronaldo Best In The World An Empirical Review. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World by Stuffyj(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2015
An Empirical Review about CR7

Cristiano Ronaldo is the most complete player i have ever seen. According to Ronaldinho "In Fifa or Pes games, Messi comes out top but in a football field Ronaldo is the King"

Jose Mourinho. "To me Ronaldo has proved himself in 3 different leagues. He is the best" -

Roberto Bargio "Many people know that Ronaldo is the best in the world but they are afraid to say it." -

Drogba "The best player i have ever played with is the best player in the world Cristiano Ronaldo." -

Emmanuel Adebayo "Comparing Ronaldo and Messi is like comparing an Alien with a human. Ronaldo doesnt have blood." -

Pepe "You doubt that Ronaldo is the best, then look at his last 5 seasons statistics. They are second to none." -

Football commentator Peter D "I fear noone in the track..... Maybe if Ferrari Ronaldo comes in the track i may tremble." -

Usaine Bolt "People say i was precise but boy or boy Ronaldo is perfect." - Paul Scholes "My role model is Cr7, he is the best ever player the world has ever seen." -

Bale "The next time you compare Ronaldo with another player, take a nap." -

Rafael Nadal "If you are the best player in the world you may be excused for being arogant." -

Galacticos: Perez "Cristiano Ronaldo does not have blood. Let him leave bloody United" -

Lady Gaga "Ronaldo is the best player in the world but we are tired, i just want Neur to win Ballon dor." -

Thomas Mueller "People want to call me little Messi. But i think i will be better than him. Call me little Cr7 instead." -

Mario Gozte "When you play with Ronaldo in your team, you are alredy 1-0 up. He is the best in his generation." -

Zinedine Zidane "Give me Cr7 and ten players. I will lift the Uefa Champions league." -

Capello "I love skills. Football is not about running and scoring goals. Ronaldo is a football package. Every single part of his body can play soccer. I admire him personaly." -

Austin Okocha "If i had played for a long time alongside Ronaldo 7, i would have scored a century at Manchester United. Ronaldo makes a strikers role look so easy. The greatest ever" -

Former Liverpool striker Michael Owen. "Messi will never score goals like these. Ronaldo is unbelivable." -

Sir Alex Fegerson "In our national team we are lacking a Ronaldo. An Angel." -

Marcelo "If you have Cristiano what more do you want? Maybe bars to celebrate wins ." -

Klopp "Messi and Ronaldo are equal but Ronaldo can score from anywhere." -

Diego Maradona "Messi or Ronaldo? I think Ronaldo is more important than Messi." -

Pele "Ronaldo can score with either of his feet, his head and now he is scoring with the goal at his back. I bet he can score on wheelchair." -

Giggs "I never saw Pele play or even Maradonna. Ronaldo is the best i have seen." -

Luca Toni "Who said Ronaldo plays like me. Its a honour to be compared with the best player in the world" -

Luis Figo "One day i will tell my son, 'once upon a time there was Cristiano Ronaldo'. Its a fairy tale." -

Iker Cassilas "Cr7 is a monster, not a human. It will be a dream come true to play with him if i sign for Madrid." -

Neymar "Who’s better, Messi or Ronaldo? Ronaldo is out of this world. Thats my own sentiment." -

Wesley Sneider "The best player i have ever played against has to be Ronaldo. You cannot afford to take you eyes off him." -

Gerard Pique "There was no difference between our teams, the only difference is they had Ronaldo and we didnt have him." -

Benitez "The difference is Messi uses his height in a football match. Ronaldo uses skills." -

Valentino Rossi "Dont expect me to fill Ronaldo shoes. Nobody can fill them." -

Chicharito "I will keep voting for Ronaldo because he is the best in the field of play." -

Luka Modric "I saw Maradonna and Pele play. Ronaldo is at another level" -

England legend Bobby "Ronaldo Ronaldo Ronaldo. Football seems easy when he plays it." -

David Seaman "I wore the number 7 jersey and i will be proud.
What's your view about this legend?
Re: Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World by SonOfTheLion(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World by joefredd006(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
i will tell my kids about 'the Legend of the Ronaldo' the man who took the game to new heights
Re: Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World by gustav25: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Stuffyj:
An Empirical Review about CR7

Cristiano Ronaldo is the most complete player i have ever seen. According to Ronaldinho "In Fifa or Pes games, Messi comes out top but in a football field Ronaldo is the King"

Jose Mourinho. "To me Ronaldo has proved himself in 3 different leagues. He is the best" -

Roberto Bargio "Many people know that Ronaldo is the best in the world but they are afraid to say it." -

Drogba "The best player i have ever played with is the best player in the world Cristiano Ronaldo." -

Emmanuel Adebayo "Comparing Ronaldo and Messi is like comparing an Alien with a human. Ronaldo doesnt have blood." -

Pepe "You doubt that Ronaldo is the best, then look at his last 5 seasons statistics. They are second to none." -

Football commentator Peter D "I fear noone in the track..... Maybe if Ferrari Ronaldo comes in the track i may tremble." -

Usaine Bolt "People say i was precise but boy or boy Ronaldo is perfect." - Paul Scholes "My role model is Cr7, he is the best ever player the world has ever seen." -

Bale "The next time you compare Ronaldo with another player, take a nap." -

Rafael Nadal "If you are the best player in the world you may be excused for being arogant." -

Galacticos: Perez "Cristiano Ronaldo does not have blood. Let him leave bloody United" -

Lady Gaga "Ronaldo is the best player in the world but we are tired, i just want Neur to win Ballon dor." -

Thomas Mueller "People want to call me little Messi. But i think i will be better than him. Call me little Cr7 instead." -

Mario Gozte "When you play with Ronaldo in your team, you are alredy 1-0 up. He is the best in his generation." -

Zinedine Zidane "Give me Cr7 and ten players. I will lift the Uefa Champions league." -

Capello "I love skills. Football is not about running and scoring goals. Ronaldo is a football package. Every single part of his body can play soccer. I admire him personaly." -

Austin Okocha "If i had played for a long time alongside Ronaldo 7, i would have scored a century at Manchester United. Ronaldo makes a strikers role look so easy. The greatest ever" -

Former Liverpool striker Michael Owen. "Messi will never score goals like these. Ronaldo is unbelivable." -

Sir Alex Fegerson "In our national team we are lacking a Ronaldo. An Angel." -

Marcelo "If you have Cristiano what more do you want? Maybe bars to celebrate wins ." -

Klopp "Messi and Ronaldo are equal but Ronaldo can score from anywhere." -

Diego Maradona "Messi or Ronaldo? I think Ronaldo is more important than Messi." -

Pele "Ronaldo can score with either of his feet, his head and now he is scoring with the goal at his back. I bet he can score on wheelchair." -

Giggs "I never saw Pele play or even Maradonna. Ronaldo is the best i have seen." -

Luca Toni "Who said Ronaldo plays like me. Its a honour to be compared with the best player in the world" -

Luis Figo "One day i will tell my son, 'once upon a time there was Cristiano Ronaldo'. Its a fairy tale." -

Iker Cassilas "Cr7 is a monster, not a human. It will be a dream come true to play with him if i sign for Madrid." -

Neymar "Who’s better, Messi or Ronaldo? Ronaldo is out of this world. Thats my own sentiment." -

Wesley Sneider "The best player i have ever played against has to be Ronaldo. You cannot afford to take you eyes off him." -

Gerard Pique "There was no difference between our teams, the only difference is they had Ronaldo and we didnt have him." -

Benitez "The difference is Messi uses his height in a football match. Ronaldo uses skills." -

Valentino Rossi "Dont expect me to fill Ronaldo shoes. Nobody can fill them." -

Chicharito "I will keep voting for Ronaldo because he is the best in the field of play." -

Luka Modric "I saw Maradonna and Pele play. Ronaldo is at another level" -

England legend Bobby "Ronaldo Ronaldo Ronaldo. Football seems easy when he plays it." -

David Seaman "I wore the number 7 jersey and i will be proud.
What's your view about this legend?
this your lies go cause earthquake ,imagine
Re: Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World by Scout60(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
chaii childish lie
Re: Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World by gurunlocker: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lol... that selfish dude?.... if he do 40% of what king leo is doing, I bet he can't be world best.

Messi score goals that makes u ask how it happen ( often)

Ronaldo score tap ins and penalty with lil work compare to messi, only few wonder goals.

dunno why people keep comparing the two
Re: Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World by datyrone(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
You are the one comparing. I don't see any comparison here...only quotes from football personalities and others. undecided

1 Like

Re: Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World by rudebouy: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
gurunlocker:
Lol... that selfish dude?.... if he do 40% of what king leo is doing, I bet he can't be world best.

Ronaldo score tap ins and penalty with lil work compare to messi, only few wonder goals.

Messi cant score with his right foot. He cant score from 35meters distance. Ronaldo can do both.

I love Messi. I call him Obong Messi Etokino. But Ronaldo? He is totally in a world of his own. Am still cooking a name for him sha.

Both of dem are Kings in their own kingdom. One has sth the other doesnt have but they still remain Kings.
Re: Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World by Stuffyj(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
gurunlocker:

Where is the comparism now? Just various quotes from footballers abt his achievement and personality. Truth be told, both Messi and Ronaldo are kings of football; they hv revolutionalized d game.
Re: Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World by Stuffyj(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
gustav25:
this your lies go cause earthquake ,imagine
Kindly tell us the lies there. Everybody knows Ronaldo is a complete player; he plays football with all his body parts and score superb goals- a record setter and breaker!
Re: Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World by gurunlocker: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
rudebouy:

Messi cant score with his right foot. He cant score from 35meters distance. Ronaldo can do both.

I love Messi. I call him Obong Messi Etokino. But Ronaldo? He is totally in a world of his own. Am still cooking a name for him sha.

Both of dem are Kings in their own kingdom. One has sth the other doesnt have but they still remain Kings.

do u know its easier for a right footer to use left, than a left footer using right?
Re: Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World by Stuffyj(m): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ronaldo and Messi are my favourites among players that hv ever played d game of football. Each of them needs the other to shine or improve. They r just exchanging Balon d'or with each other since 2008 and no other player has interfered. I thank God am able to watch them playing because anything I do, I feel happy. Each has some qualities the other does nt have but both are unstoppable. I don't see reasons for unnecessary comparism.
Re: Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World by rudebouy: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
gurunlocker:

do u know its easier for a right footer to use left, than a left footer using right?

We are saying exactly the same thing. Messi hardly scores with his head. Ronaldo has more head goals than Messi.

But the fact still remains that both of them are legends.
Re: Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World by BarcaBlood: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
This year's ballon d'or already has a name imprinted on it and it's not Ronaldo's. If you like campaign till next year
Re: Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World by Krasid(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Greatest ever
Re: Empirical Review Of Cristiano Ronaldo, The Most Complete Player In The World by taiocol: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2015

shocked shocked shocked

That zidene quote was made by Ferguson when he tried signing zidene
"gimme Zidene and ten woods and I will get you the Champion league"

(1) (Reply)

Messi Came To Nigeria Vs. Iceland Match To Support Nigeria (photo) / 3 To 10 Odd Daily / Premiership Remnants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.