Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Ten Lessons From The Hen. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ten Lessons From The Hen. (1491 Views)

Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family / Don't Give Up : Ten Lessons From The Story Of Isaac / Lessons From My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Lessons From The Hen. by phlakkeys(f): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2015
Ten Lessons from the hen:
1. She first lays enough eggs before sitting on them: Good planning and Knowledgeable.
2. When she starts sitting on her eggs,she minimizes
movements: Disciplined.
3. She physically loses weight while sitting on her eggs due to decreased feeding: Sacrificial and Self denial.
4. She can sit on eggs from another hen: Indiscriminate and Generous.
5. She sits on her eggs for 21 days patiently waiting and even if they don't hatch she will still lay eggs again: Faith, Hope and Undiscouraged.
6. She detects unfertilized
eggs and rolls them out: Sensitive and Discerning.
7. She abandons the rotten eggs and starts caring for the hatched chicks even if it is only one: Wise, Season conscious and Realistic.
8. No one can touch her chick: Protective Love.
9. She gathers all her chicks together: Unity of purpose.
10. She can't abandon her chicks before they mature: Mentorship.
Continue brooding your dreams,one day they shall
hatch and u shall see them grow. Never give up.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Lessons From The Hen. by mystockyear: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2015
wise
Re: Ten Lessons From The Hen. by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2015
All na rubbish! hen these days have become so irresponsible !

The last one my granny reared was so foolish she lost all the chicks we helped her to even protect to village hawks.

Your points are so on point tho! cool... Just let the hen out af d whole story abeg grin
Re: Ten Lessons From The Hen. by ArchEnemy(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2015
smiley
8. Protective love.. even when something as big as humans are concerned
I was once chased by a mother hen while I was still a child.....
I started shouting egbami o, o ti de o while running towards my neighbours house smiley

On the contrary some ladies deliver babies and dump them in some trashy places ....irony

(1) (Reply)

A Wife Beater. / Yam Pounding Machine Now Available. / Is It Because We're Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.