Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Is Neyo Gay? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Neyo Gay? (17476 Views)

Do You Know Serena Williams And Neyo Are Nigerian? / Jay-z,omarion,neyo.who Has The Biggest Lips. / Neyo's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Neyo Gay? by sisimose(f): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2007
smiley it has been nice talking to you. i better go and eat now, i will see you around , This forum is funny grin
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by 9ja4eva: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2007
sisimose:

smiley it has been nice talking to you. i better go and eat now, i will see you around , This forum is funny grin

Abeg go and eat oh b4 ur belly starts to sing.Can u find me again.Nairaland is similar to Asia oh.Its so big.If u find me den ***************

Later.
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by SexyNeYo: 6:04am On Feb 28, 2007
cry My sexy baby ne-yo iz not gay. He iz da sexiest man alive 2 me and all yall b****** betta back off cause itz nane of ya buisness wether hes gay or not. ( I wish I was the one givin a Bj 2 him grin )

OO
U
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by 9ja4eva: 5:20am On Mar 01, 2007
lol
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by xTerroz: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2007
Ne-yo is sooooooooooooooooooooooo not gay u lot r jst effin dizzy
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by 9ja4eva: 4:11am On Mar 14, 2007
I weak oh
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by saintkola(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2007
lol
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by SEXYBACK: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2007
[b]ABOUT NEYO LETS CLARIFY THAT ADAM WOZ MADE 4 EVE HE WAS NOT MADE 4 STEVE NO IFS NOT BUTS NO MAYBES DICKS AND BUTS DONT MAKE NO BABIES MAN 2 MAN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNJUST MAN 2 MAN JUST BRINGS DISCUST , angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[i][/i][/b]
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by SEXYBACK: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2007
[color=#006600][b]INSTED NEYO BEING SO SICK HE IS SO GAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by 9ja4eva: 7:18am On Mar 16, 2007
No one gat any proof so its not true.
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by Radiant(f): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2007
Ne-yo, gay Where y'all get this kind' sh*t from?
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by chiogo(f): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2007
well, i got proof @9ja4eva. I saw it in this newspaper dat he admitted he was gay but hasn't officially done that in public.Until he does dat. I ,personally think he's gay because of certain traits i noticed. Don't u see how freely he grabs women in his video, how he touches and kisses them.i know y'all wld say dat's common among artistes here but his own is too much. And my suspicions were confirmed when i heard he wrote songs for beyonce, rihanna and so.only gay men know women stuff. Like miss jay in tyra's modellin' show. And only a gay man wld touch a girl and not feel a thing. Trust me, if he were straight, he wouldn't be grabbin' them like dat.He also looks mad fruity and i don't see anything cute about him even before i read that newspaper. Only thing is i no longer have d newspaper with me because it was since last year. He can sing and all but i believe he's gay.
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by Seun(m): 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2007
Gay men are not necessarily more sensitive or feminine than straight men like handsome me. wink
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by Radiant(f): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2007
*clears throat* tongue
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by jaybaby(f): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2007
Seun:

straight men like handsome me. wink

R u sure Ur Straight? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by Radiant(f): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2007
chiogo:

well, i got proof @9ja4eva. I saw it in this newspaper that he admitted he was gay but hasn't officially done that in public.Until he does that. I ,personally think he's gay because of certain traits i noticed. Don't u see how freely he grabs women in his video, how he touches and kisses them.i know y'all would say that's common among artistes here but his own is too much. And my suspicions were confirmed when i heard he wrote songs for beyonce, rihanna and so.only gay men know women stuff. Like miss jay in tyra's modellin' show. And only a gay man would touch a girl and not feel a thing. Trust me, if he were straight, he wouldn't be grabbin' them like that.He also looks mad fruity and i don't see anything cute about him even before i read that newspaper. Only thing is i no longer have d newspaper with me because it was since last year. He can sing and all but i believe he's gay.

Believe all you want but for lost people like us, show us proof please. Thanks!
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by 9ja4eva: 4:54am On Mar 27, 2007
If he is good luck to him its nt my business though.
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by tng(f): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2007
one crazy guy said that it was coming out in the next edition of one magazine were theyt interviewed ne yo and he said he was gay so lets wait,he also said neyo has been payin his teen gay lover not to talk bout it to anyone and he also said the song he wrote for rihanna ''unfaithful'' was reflecting his life
[quote][/quote]

Read it online too on essence magazine website.Later heard it was a lie anyway but i think he is GAY.
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by Free(f): 1:38am On Apr 01, 2007
once again

IT IS A DAMN RUMOR geezzz grin grin
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by 9ja4eva: 7:21am On Apr 01, 2007
Tired of dis kain rumor jare.
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by drrionelli(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2007
The fact that this thread has continued this long is a bit of a ludicrous (no pun intended!).   wink

With all due respect to Neyo or any other celebrity's orientation, SO WHAT?!?!

I mean, either he is gay or he is not gay.  Everybody has to be something, right?

Would anybody be upset to learn that Neyo likes a food or beverage that you find distasteful?  Would it change your opinion of him to learn that he drives a vehicle that you don't like?  Would you stop buying/downloading his recordings if you were to find out that he favors clothing by a designer whose clothing you don't care for?  I reiterate, whatever he does with his private parts is of no consequence whatsoever to the relationship that most of us would have with him, i.e., an entertainer/audience relationship.  Gay, straight, bisexual, asexual--it does not change the music he has done and continues to do.  Either it will be liked or it will not.  To base an assessment of art on unrelated peculiarities of the artist who creates it is beyond absurd. In no way should his personal leanings influence how his performances are perceived.

It is not sad that this fellow might (or might not) be gay.  What is sad is the fact that so many people here seem to be agonizing about it.  My friends, it doesn't seem to be causing him any lack of sleep, so why in the world would anybody else find it even consequential at all, let alone important?
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by Free(f): 1:12am On Apr 02, 2007
errrrr okay,
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by 9ja4eva: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2007
Abi oh
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by candylips(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2007
neyo is definately not gay
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by sofine5(f): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ne-yo? gay? c'mpn he has sex with evry girl in a video. there's no way that he could be gay eww lipsrsealed
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by chiogo(f): 12:14am On Jun 06, 2007
@SOFINE5, girl what u said is exactly why i think he's gay. Why wld he be showin' himself like dat in all his videos if he's not gay. straight guys don't go about havin' sex in their videos. Can't u see he's tryin' to cover his gayness? And one thin' u shld know is dat gay guys, if they're holdin' a girl, they wldn't feel a thin', like an attraction/erection, whatever-u-wanna-call-it. That's d reason he grabs women like dat. He ain't feelin' a thin'. Those girls are just like guys to him. So, don't be deceived by all those. Honestly, d dude is talented. he can sing but i still think he's gay!
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by sofine5(f): 3:53am On Jun 06, 2007
chiogo:

@SOFINE5, girl what u said is exactly why i think he's gay. Why would he be showin' himself like that in all his videos if he's not gay. straight guys don't go about havin' sex in their videos. Can't u see he's tryin' to cover his gayness? And one thin' u shld know is that gay guys, if they're holdin' a girl, they wldn't feel a thin', like an attraction/erection, whatever-u-want to-call-it. That's d reason he grabs women like that. He ain't feelin' a thin'. Those girls are just like guys to him. So, don't be deceived by all those. Honestly, d dude is talented. he can sing but i still think he's gay!

oh really? shocked

ok i never thought abou t that undecided
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by 9ja4eva: 4:01am On Jun 06, 2007
Weak indeed
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by fekuti: 4:11am On Jun 06, 2007
y'all both wishing he ain't gay abi. that's your future baby daddy.
don't worry he's not gay.
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by BlkDiamond(f): 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2007
he is so not gay.
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by shaniece(f): 5:07am On Nov 04, 2007
*hisses* this shit is soo f_ing whack i mean Ne-Yo and the word gay does not fit in tha same sentence *hisses*anyone who believes this is DUMB *hisses* it's just DUMB *rolls eyes* *hisses* WHATEVER *middle finger*
Re: Is Neyo Gay? by saintkola(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2007
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nina Hints On Forgetting About Miracle Finally, Says Everything Is Now New / Meek Mill "Warned" To Hold His Phone Well After He Said He Is Coming To Nigeria / Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With A Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.