Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Must Read! Mom’s Letter To Rebellious 13-yr-old Son Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must Read! Mom’s Letter To Rebellious 13-yr-old Son Goes Viral (1644 Views)

50 Cent's Estranged Son Goes On Facetime With His 'enemy' Floyd Mayweather / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read! Mom’s Letter To Rebellious 13-yr-old Son Goes Viral by 36posts: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
A 13-year old thought he was old enough to be independent.

His mother decided to write him a lette

The mum named Estella Havisham, said h

The letter gained more than 88,000 likes and 162,000 shares after it was posted on Facebooker son Aaron seemed to have "forgotten" he was "only 13.

She said since he didn't want to be controlled, he had to start paying bills. She tallied up the bills.r explaining what that means...and her message has gone viral.A 13-year old thought he was old enough to be independent.

http://36posts.com/2015/09/must-read-moms-letter-to-rebellious-13-yr-old-son-goes-viral/

2 Shares

Re: Must Read! Mom’s Letter To Rebellious 13-yr-old Son Goes Viral by McCarlito(m): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
I trust our naija mothers grin grin grin grin grin Dem no need to write down anything na him body go tell am grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Must Read! Mom’s Letter To Rebellious 13-yr-old Son Goes Viral by Khutie: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
cheesy epic.... my grand mama would hv done dah if am her direct kid
Re: Must Read! Mom’s Letter To Rebellious 13-yr-old Son Goes Viral by raayah(f): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
Empty threats lol!

If the boy cannot pay, will she kick him out!?

Parents should give stern punishment and follow through.
Re: Must Read! Mom’s Letter To Rebellious 13-yr-old Son Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ
sǝɯıʇǝɯos ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Quote me any where"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Must Read! Mom’s Letter To Rebellious 13-yr-old Son Goes Viral by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
These hungry bloggers again. Oya, give us the Facebook link.
Re: Must Read! Mom’s Letter To Rebellious 13-yr-old Son Goes Viral by 36posts: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
HenryDion:
These hungry bloggers again. Oya, give us the Facebook link.

I can feed you and your family bro. We're not hungry. tongue
Re: Must Read! Mom’s Letter To Rebellious 13-yr-old Son Goes Viral by 36posts: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
Khutie:
cheesy epic.... my grand mama would hv done dah if am her direct kid

same here grin
Re: Must Read! Mom’s Letter To Rebellious 13-yr-old Son Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
36posts:

I can feed you and your family bro. We're not hungry. tongue
Lol.... You got me laughing. You can't even feed my dog.
Re: Must Read! Mom’s Letter To Rebellious 13-yr-old Son Goes Viral by 36posts: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Must Read! Mom’s Letter To Rebellious 13-yr-old Son Goes Viral by realborn(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Best letter ever. No sentiments no bias!
Re: Must Read! Mom’s Letter To Rebellious 13-yr-old Son Goes Viral by 36posts: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
grin
Re: Must Read! Mom’s Letter To Rebellious 13-yr-old Son Goes Viral by 36posts: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tupac Shakur Alive!! Police Officer Says He Was Paid To Help Rapper Fake Death / Trending: Controversial List Of Ugly Naija Celebs / Ciara Steps Out Without Pant And Bra, Shows Off Her Body In See-through Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.