Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (55823 Views)

Davido, Tunde Ednut, John Dumelo, Akon On 100 Peace Icons In Africa List / John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by praizblog: 5:53am On Dec 30, 2017
Ghallywood actor, John Dumelo is officially closing the year with some baby mama drama and we don’t know how accurate these accusations are, however sources close to the actor claim he secretly had a fling with his alleged babymama in 2015 while on Texas.

The Texas based Liberian woman called Florence Flomo @face_by_florence is accusing John Dumelo of fathering her nearly two year old son. In a post shared on Facebook and deleted shortly afterwards, Florence shared a photo of John Dumelo as a child alongside her son who shares an uncanny resemblance with the Ghallywood actor. •

She wrote: “Nobody don’t call my fucking phone tonight since your want to know so bad…There you have it…that’s my son father. I am fucking tired of being bully…I’m not the only one who got Bleep by an actor before with mine I had a baby by him! I don’t regret my child I love my child very much!…Your push me! By saying my son don’t have a father just because I refuse to tell your who my son father is!..I don’t give this man credit I don’t post him because he haven’t step up to take full responsibility…”

The actor is yet to comment on the allegation of being the father of Florence’s child, let’s hope he does the dutiful if it’s true.

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/sexy-lady-claims-john-dumelo-is-the-father-of-her-2years-old-son-pics/

5 Likes

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by praizblog: 5:53am On Dec 30, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 30, 2017
John Dumelo your prick has deprive several ladies their happiness and respect...

44 Likes

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Partnerbiz(f): 6:07am On Dec 30, 2017
so they had it without?

8 Likes

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Mjshexy(f): 6:12am On Dec 30, 2017
Jdumelo should come & clear himself cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by rayblings(m): 6:16am On Dec 30, 2017
shocked shocked

Bang de de Deng!!!

John do-smello you have failed woefully in your career and in life generally.
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by tstx(m): 6:22am On Dec 30, 2017
and why should we believe u?

2 Likes

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by ebujany(m): 6:44am On Dec 30, 2017
His not the first
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Thukzee01(m): 6:47am On Dec 30, 2017
john D'smello u smash a kpekus without it

2 Likes

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by money121(m): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2017
Baby MaMa tongue

Single Mother

1 Like

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by OgahBohz: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2017
d difference BTW baby mama & Single Mum is .. One is a glorified Olosho nd the Later is a victim of circumstance ...

in her own case sh is an Olosho victim of Situation !

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Larrey(f): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2017
Nonsense,baby mama every where. Y ds celebs no they use protection

3 Likes

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by seankay(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2017
The baby resembles his alleged dad. With that last pics, I find it difficult to blame John Dumelo

32 Likes

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by elibest360(m): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by chriskosherbal(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2017
Well this is not the first or the last to happen .

But my question is why do this so called celebrities don't value thier lives ...you met a lady, dated her and you just decided to have sex with her without a condom ...

Are u okay, how much is the cheapest condom that you cannot afford . ..

All my life as an adult and through my university days I always carry condom in my wallet just as ladies carry thier make up everywhere they go. I don't want to hear story that touches ..

Haaaaa I nu try am ..wetin happen thsee days that people engage in discriminate sex anyhow.

Life nu get duplicate ....if you must play then play safe.

Click like for YES to condom .

33 Likes

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by femi4: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2017
So, she no fit use postinor2

2 Likes

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2017
But why hide the child? Tell him, he may be happy to know that he has a child somewhere
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by sisisioge: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2017
Pleased to meet you grin
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by KingLennon(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2017
Baby mama is now an occupation for young ladies. If John Dumelo is not a celebrity will you accept that he impregnated you? John you have questions to answer though grin
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by TEYA: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2017
When they said your son doesn't have a father they didn't mean it literally grin grin Every one has a father, what they meant is you are a hoe that parts her legs carelessly and as a consequence gave birth to a son out of wedlock. You see the alleged father seems not eager to take responsibility and how can anyone be sure he is the father? So you see, Really, your son has a father (he did not just drop from the sky straight into your womb, your are not virgin mary) but technically he doesnt because the man responsible for his conception is, yet to accept him as a son. You girls don't even pity yourselves, a stupid guy wants to screw you with no condom and all you do is part your legs. Do you think of the trauma of having to explain to the poor child and a conservative society in the future how the child is growing up without a father. The stupid pictures you posted online of your ugly scarred back goes on to show what a hoe you are. Carry your cross HOE!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Jubilancy(f): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2017
to whom much is given much is expected

1 Like

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by BruncleZuma: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2017
undecided

Congratulations on being a babyMama... Headache for those asking you who your sons father is.

Happy new year my fellow NairaLanders!!!
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by dontbothermuch: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2017
cheesy
When you have to study for an exam but then you remember that the trusted neuroscientist said sleep enhances learning ability.

7 Likes

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by bastien: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2017
Boss we shall ooh

3 Likes

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by veave(f): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2017
Why you dey tell me again?
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by deebrain(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2017
Ok.

Next?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" / Hacker Exposes Yemi Alade & Phyno's Secret Romance? (Pics) / Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.