Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians (66100 Views)

Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) / World's 50 Greatest Leaders: SEE The Only Nigerian That Made The List / Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by vivalavida(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dora akunyili
and
Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by macsilver(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
baruzeez:
Obafemi awolowo
Unilorin will neva forget engineer Abdulazeez
biko who is Engineer Abdulazeez? Unilorin no even sabi am

1 Like

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
1.. GEJ...Nigerians especially students will never forget the wasted years they spent at home because of strike..
2..Shekau... No Nigerian will ever forget the terror of that animal in human skin especially those in the north east..
3.. Aregbesola... the people of osun will forever remember there callous governor who try to compare lag and osun IGR... which led to low standard of living, first governor to pay workers half salaries....

Feel free to add yours

2 Likes

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
Inioluwa01:
I, as a full-blooded and full-bodied Nigerian, will NEVER forget Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan....You can infer whatever you want from that.
i swear na history. Goodluck will be taught as History
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
tabisegroup:
1. Jamaica can never forget = BOB
MARLEY

2. America can never forget = MICHEAL
JACKSON

3. South Africa can never forget =
MANDELA

4. Argentina can never forget =
MARADONA

5. England can never forget = QUEEN
ELIZABETH

6. Nigeria can never forget
who.......

None
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nigerians will never forget me..... My contributions to change my fatherland will marvel you. Watch Out!!
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by HeavenShield: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nigerians can never forget Late GANI FAHENWEMI(SAN)(am sorry if the spelling is wrong), the fiery Human Right Activist who have been locked up by almost all Nigerian Leaders and DIM ODUMEGWU..the Biafra warlord...These two Nigeria cannot FORGET.

1 Like

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, d man who almost sold d con3 & Nigerians in2 slavery. cool
for ur mind abi? Tribalism in action
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
ChiSun27:
Fela Anikulapo Kuti

True!!!
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by skyface00(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Yusuf olatunji aka baba yegede

1 Like

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Tobium1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
2face Idibia
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by bareal(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Inioluwa01:
I, as a full-blooded and full-bodied Nigerian, will NEVER forget Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan....You can infer whatever you want from that.

Yeah! the postulator of stealing is not corruption grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Kadri4(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
ABACHA
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by 4teeron(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
SAMUEL OKECHUKWU OKWARAJI

1 Like

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Akinjnr16: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
DAGRIN!!
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
tabisegroup:
1. Jamaica can never forget = BOB MARLEY
2. America can never forget = MICHEAL JACKSON
3. South Africa can never forget = MANDELA
4. Argentina can never forget = MARADONA
5. England can never forget = QUEEN ELIZABETH
6. Nigeria can never forget who.......
truth??ojukwu

3 Likes

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by felajazz(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sanni Abacha
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by kiddkash(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
austin jay jay okocha and john obi mikel
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by scippy: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
lord lugard and flora shaw
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
TINUBU, co slayer of pdp and clueless badluck jonathan.

BUHARI, co slayer of pdp, badluck jonathan, corruption and the ibos.

COMRADE ADAMS ALIU OSHIOMOLE, slayer of tony aneni in edo state, pdp in edo state, backwardness in edo state, underdevelopment in edo state and above all bad govt in edo state.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by biggerboyc(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
shekau
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by bareal(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Bluetooth2:

He will be remembered as the coward who led biafrans to their untimely death.

That dude nor even know Wetin dey worry am.....he went to war unprepared. yet his Igbo brothers refused to vote for him, na only him family members vote. chai!

2 Likes

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by HeavenShield: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nigerians can never forget Late GANI FAWEHINMI(SAN)(am sorry if the spelling is wrong), the fiery Human Right Activist who have been locked up by almost all Nigerian Leaders and DIM ODUMEGWU..the Biafra warlord...These two Nigeria cannot FORGET.

1 Like

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
uupgrade:
for ur mind abi? Tribalism in action
Kai my prend, na we get am por oyel walahi!
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by sparktony(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
People wey we no go forget plenty.... Azikiwe, Tafawa, Muhritala, Alvan Ikoku, Ojukwu, Abacha, Babangida, Obj, Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Reshidi Yekini, Stephen Keshi, Mikel Obi, Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, The first Nigerian Army Doctor, Igwe Dr. Walter Eze Okofia IV, 2baba Idibia, Raskimono, Fela, We have so many distinguished and prominent Nigerians...so numerous to mention
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by 4stylz: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Anini...and abacha and obasanjo; these guys destroyed Nigeria
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by successinlife: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
I must admit personally that this is a very tough question for me.I have seen Nigerian greats through thin and thick,i erased tribalism and religious bigotry from my dictionary.I think mentioning a particular individual from a side of the country is untruthful to myself and Nigerians at large.I admired Odumegwu even though he is not perfect,his thought of seccession was right but he went about it wrongly,chniua achebe is also worthy of recognition.Awolowo and Soyinka/Ola rotimi & maybe Fela should come in,Fela's social life is always covered by his truthful and radical nature.I know the north will not joke with Sir amadu bello and Usman dan fodio,murtala muhammed.It is not an easy thing to handpick just one person in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by cidomusihi: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
yep they will be in our souls
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by vega84(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
dazzlingd:

we are not going to any separate way.

wat do u want me to do with my one and only ibo love
. That's nt enough fr urs to stay together is it?#vegatalks
Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by Kirinwa: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
tolusan:
I will never forget the Amazon,  Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh whose passion and selfless commitment to her job saved most of us today from what could have been a monumental tragedy in the annals of our history as a country. 

She put others first before herself, she didn't even plan to be a hero or matyr she was just doing her job in her small corner. 

By virtue of her training and fully appreciating the grave dangers of physical contact with aan Ebola-stricken patient, she went ahead to physically restrain the unfortunate Patrick Sawyer and in the process she paid the ultimate price. 

She lost her life so that Africa's largest population could save it's life and for this she would never be forgotten...

My respects to her and Dr Dora Akunyili

1 Like

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by juman(m): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
nigeria is a country with no great history.

1 Like

Re: The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians by 12345DKO(m): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
PASTOR ENOCH ADEJARE ADEBOYE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) / Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) / Nigerian Women Vs Ethiopian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.