Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

No Matter How GRUMPY You May Be Right Now~these Should Change Your Mood - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No Matter How GRUMPY You May Be Right Now~these Should Change Your Mood (1717 Views)

Research Reveals That Being In A Bad Mood Can Improve Your Brain’s Productivity / 9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time / If Your Battery Percentage Was Your Age, How Old Would You Be Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How GRUMPY You May Be Right Now~these Should Change Your Mood by henrychubayo: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Don't forget to read the text at the end after viewing the Pictures.

Feelings manifested thru pictures

Re: No Matter How GRUMPY You May Be Right Now~these Should Change Your Mood by henrychubayo: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
more

Re: No Matter How GRUMPY You May Be Right Now~these Should Change Your Mood by henrychubayo: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
more pics

Re: No Matter How GRUMPY You May Be Right Now~these Should Change Your Mood by henrychubayo: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
more and please read the massage below

Re: No Matter How GRUMPY You May Be Right Now~these Should Change Your Mood by henrychubayo: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
more

1 Like

Re: No Matter How GRUMPY You May Be Right Now~these Should Change Your Mood by henrychubayo: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
TEN (10) THINGS I KNOW ABOUT YOU

1) You are reading this.

2) You are human.

3) You can't say the letter ''P'' without separating your lips.

4) You just attempted to do it.

6) You are laughing at yourself.

7) You have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5.

cool You just checked to see if there is a No. 5.

9) You laugh at this because you are a fun loving person & everyone does it too.

10) You are probably going to send this to see who else falls for it.

You have received this massage because I wanted to make you smile.

Have a great Day. Laugh, and then Laugh and sing It's a Beautiful Morning even when it's not.

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

1 Like

Re: No Matter How GRUMPY You May Be Right Now~these Should Change Your Mood by okenwa(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
This is lovely to behold. The title says it all. I'm so excited to see them
Re: No Matter How GRUMPY You May Be Right Now~these Should Change Your Mood by osesology(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
NICE
Re: No Matter How GRUMPY You May Be Right Now~these Should Change Your Mood by shaiba(f): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
LOVELY cheesy
I'm still smiling smiley wink cheesy
Re: No Matter How GRUMPY You May Be Right Now~these Should Change Your Mood by kikilove(f): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nice
Re: No Matter How GRUMPY You May Be Right Now~these Should Change Your Mood by omophunky(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ok
Re: No Matter How GRUMPY You May Be Right Now~these Should Change Your Mood by kennyman2000(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nice one..
Re: No Matter How GRUMPY You May Be Right Now~these Should Change Your Mood by southernbelle(f): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
smiley lovely pictures

(1) (Reply)

He Came Back With A British Accent!! / Urgent Responses Needed About Npower 2017 Physical Verification Exercise. / Today’s My Birthday, Got A Cake From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.