Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

+what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. (1394 Views)

What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? / What Is So Special About Windows Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by mayordadon(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
I waz once andriod lover b4 moving to lumia 640..
Hmm' av been reading diffrnt topics lyk wat can ios/winphones user's du wit thier devices?,
is der anywer andriond has more advantages than oldr os apart 4rm apps nd market share? when it
comes to "ui"+"camera"+"durabality" u give it to windows (live tiles +an average 5mp of lumia camera is more superior to samsung s4).and durability+design+camera to ios(u wnt want to compare andriod camera wit ios/windows.. +andriods battery is nting to write home abt almost all andriod users av all battery saver apps..
Back 2 my ?s ,nw d andriod geeks cum and answer this ... NOTE DNT TELL COS U CAN ROOT YAH MTK ANDRIOD OR USE IFONTS etc i need more genuie reasons.. Fankz knw beef..
Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Patiently Waiting with my popcorn
Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by Smartixy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
There you go again, you got it all wrong Android UI is more than any other OS, you can even get the look and feel of windows/iOS on your android.

And the speed it depends on the type of phone and price.

Durability No just don't talk about it Android got more durability than any Smart Phone.

And too Add Android is cheap than all its competitive devices.
Android is an Open world with unlimited exploration.

[size=20pt]I LOVE ❤ ANDROID[/size]

5 Likes

Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by Donsammi(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dude...... Andriod is open source .. It can be tweak and customized to once taste...... So wen u used andriod it's only rooting and ifont u were using?
Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by RobinHez(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Any os u decide to buy, I sell grin

1 Like

Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Smartixy:
There you go again, you got it all wrong Android UI is more than any other OS, you can even get the look and feel of windows/iOS on your android.

Durability No just don't talk about it Android got more durability than any Smart Phone.

And too Add Android is cheap than all its competitive devices.

Android has one of the crappiest UI ever...inregardless of how well u customize it,its still sucks

Ram of android are bullcrap,due to the OS the ram overworks and make it lag alot

A 2gb ram of andrion is equivalent to 512ram on iphone and 1gb ram on windows phone

Durability naaa.....it depends on fone manufacturers...likes of infinix,tecno,gionee are not doing it justice

Yeah for the Market store its the best
Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by Defaramade(m): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
mayordadon:
I waz once andriod lover b4 moving to lumia 640..
Hmm' av been reading diffrnt topics lyk wat can ios/winphones user's du wit thier devices?,
is der anywer andriond has more advantages than oldr os apart 4rm apps nd market share? when it
comes to "ui"+"camera"+"durabality" u give it to windows (live tiles +an average 5mp of lumia camera is more superior to samsung s4).and durability+design+camera to ios(u wnt want to compare andriod camera wit ios/windows.. +andriods battery is nting to write home abt almost all andriod users av all battery saver apps..
Back 2 my ?s ,nw d andriod geeks cum and answer this ... NOTE DNT TELL COS U CAN ROOT YAH MTK ANDRIOD OR USE IFONTS etc i need more genuie reasons.. Fankz knw beef..
bro do you really believe what you typed up there @bolded.

2 Likes

Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by Youngpo413: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
Android will still lag even with 50GB RAM,the OS is heavy like fuccccck.
Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by mychelyte(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
ahahajajajaahahahajjajjjaja!!!!! cheesy

Learners room...

I'm out before dem koba miahahajajajaahahahajjajjjaja!!!!! cheesy

Learners room...

I'm out before dem koba mi
ahahajajajaahahahajjajjjaja!!!!! cheesy

Learners room...

I'm out before dem koba mi

#ignorancekills#
Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by mayordadon(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Defaramade:
bro do you really believe what you typed up there @bolded.
bro i kan beat my chest 4 dat ... I wil love 2 give u examples buh u might nt bliv me. give it a try bro
Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by mayordadon(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Smartixy:
There you go again, you got it all wrong Android UI is more than any other OS, you can even get the look and feel of windows/iOS
[/br] [size=25pt] u can only gt d luk nt d feel so u mean when u tweak it wit wil display live tiles? [/size]
on your android.

[lol d lowest end phone ordnary lumia 520 "512mb" ram on lumia devices play mc5,nd fifa14 bring any 512mb of andriod nd check if u kan play mc5 on it..

[/br][size=25pt] u must b joking may b u av nt handle a windowsphone b4?[/size]
And too Add Android is cheap[size=25pt] yeah andriod is cheap dats y microsoft is rolling out cheap windows soon with d release of win10 coming soon at leats lumia535,530,640,540,640 mr to come aftr d releas of win10 .[/size]
than all its competitive devices.

Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by Defaramade(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
mayordadon:
bro i kan beat my chest 4 dat ... I wil love 2 give u examples buh u might nt bliv me. give it a try bro
Lol, oya give me the examples...with picshures grin
Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by mayordadon(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Defaramade:
Lol, oya give me the examples...with picshures grin
dn 2mawro cos am nt d ownr of d s4 ,buh my fwnd ,when he show up 2mawro i gona paste it here
Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by Defaramade(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
mayordadon:
dn 2mawro cos am nt d ownr of d s4 ,buh my fwnd ,when he show up 2mawro i gona paste it here
Okk.
Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by Mafia4life(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
mayordadon:
Hahahahaha. Your friend that bought cloned Galaxy S4 running MT6572 chipset? Hahahaha.

@The one that said Android always lag. Hahahahaha, you want to run 37apps simultaneously shey? No, it depends on each users. No OS is completely lag free. I have an Ipad 2, I experience lag at times. My friend has iphone 4, it lags like hell ( though it is running OS 7.1.2 so it's bigger than the phone but it ran very smooth when it was running OS 6.0). Device are dependent. Try nexus device. You will understand

1 Like

Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by MrOra(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
kallmemrB:

Android has one of the crappiest UI ever...inregardless of how well u customize it,its still sucks

Ram of android are bullcrap,due to the OS the ram overworks and make it lag alot

A 2gb ram of andrion is equivalent to 512ram on iphone and 1gb ram on windows phone

Durability naaa.....it depends on fone manufacturers...likes of infinix,tecno,gionee are not doing it justice

Yeah for the Market store its the best
See how you made yourself look stupid, your last point giving credit to Android is wrong, that's iOS. Then the first ram stats you're giving are just crazy, conspiracy theory.
Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by MrOra(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Youngpo413:
Android will still lag even with 50GB RAM,the OS is heavy like fuccccck.
Every OS lags based on usage, iOS 9 that rolled out this week lags like crazy sef.
Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by MrOra(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
OP you know the pros and cons of Android, you obviously just want to open a thread, good luck.
Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 20, 2015
MrOra:

See how you made yourself look stupid, your last point giving credit to Android is wrong, that's iOS. Then the first ram stats you're giving are just crazy, conspiracy theory.
dude android has the largest market ever...they have everything and the market is open source ......top writing crap
Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by MrOra(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
kallmemrB:
dude android has the largest market ever...they have everything and the market is open source ......top writing crap
I'm supporting android, you didn't understand my post.
Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by chidozy15(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
i can actually attest to the op's post
as for durability the windows phone takes it. i have used an s3 and a techno before i switched to windows with the lumia 630, the fone actually made be believe that fonea cud be mobile and not connected to chargers permanently. i cud go days without charging. also i am quite careless with mobile devices my android lasted 3 months the s3 struggled thru 8 months but the lumia has been galant thru 10 months.....the longest ever, with external scraches alright but stellar internals. battery's still strong fone's still fast. well i went and got a lumia 928, faster processor and a bigger screen, and im still impressed. right now im typing after browsing for 3-4 hours and playing music and the fone's still at 82% (lumia 928).
as for apps ill have to give it to android cos they have better apps and better integration with phone hardware which is one of the major drawbacks of the windows phone but the windows ui looks and feels more matured than that of the android counterpart.
as for price ill still give it to windows cos they have managed to make their low budget fones a quality feel which android lacks. and while 15,000 wud give u an average android phone u cud get a really powerful windowa phone for that price.
windows takes it from my point of view
Re: +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans.. by giftedben: 6:31am On Jan 20, 2016
Windows can be fluid and smooth in running applications but come to think of it, that is because windows have no applications to run. Don't think I came to make mockery of windows phone because I first used Android phone before porting to windows then back again to Android. Windows lack everything that is called integrations. The applications in windows phones are crap. Example is can you compare the opera for Android with opera for windows. Haven't you ever asked yourself why have Firefox or Google refused to develop applications for windows. Even Microsoft applications found in Playstore are better than the once in windows store. Windows phone is more like an upgraded Asha OS. Just a feature phone but not Smart. I will Agree the Cameras found in windows phone are better than Android and even the hardwares found in windows are better but that is just a waste if Microsoft can't developed well polished windows OS for these hardwares. Another Major downside of windows is their 512 ram devices have memory leakage. Example is when using opera for sometime it suddenly force closes and everything starts afresh. just imagine a bet9ja customer booking a game of about 30 and opera suddenly force closes. Most of you said windows don't lag. please haven't you seen the black loading screen or haven't you come across corrupt application. Windows is very slow in downloading and updating of applications. Windows phone got a swag but it is not user friendly and it can leave a bad taste to anyone that have not used smartphone before. Hopefully Windows10 mobile will correct most of these major downside of windows phone.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mtn NG Terminates Android One Data Plan On Infinix Hot 2 / How To Transfer All Data From HTC To Google Pixel/pixel XL / Don’t Be Fooled, This Is Not The Upcoming Nokia 3310 (at Least Not Yet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.