Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,708 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Policeman Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policeman Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death (909 Views)

E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death by 9aiboard: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
This can be the greatest death trick ever in human history,A retired police officer has hinted that Tupac might still be alive.
On September 7, 1996, Shakur was shot multiple times in a drive-by shooting at the intersection of Flamingo Road and Koval Lane in Las Vegas, Nevada.

He had been at the Mike Tyson vs Bruce Sheldon boxing match and been involved in a altercation with gang member Orlando "Baby Lane" Anderson.

A short while later, while en route to night club a car pulled up alongside Shakur's while he was standing with his head out of the sunroof and unknown occupants shot him, hitting him in the chest, pelvis, right hand, thigh and lung.

David Myers, who is in a critical medical condition in hospital, claims he was paid $1.5 million to help the star fake his own death.

DailyMirror reports Myers says he now wants the world to know the truth and from his death bed –
he said:

“The world needs to know what I did. I’m ashamed that I let a price be put on my word and I cannot die without letting the world know.”

He claims Suge Knight, who is currently in jail...........continue@ http://.com/2015/09/policeman-claims-he-was-paid-15m-to.html

Re: Policeman Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death by Ezemann(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dunno what to comment angry grin grin
Re: Policeman Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death by fran6co(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
too much complications abt PAC''$ death
Re: Policeman Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death by Profitsng(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
ehen?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: How Linda Ikeji Really Mints Her Billions / Disturbing New Photos Of Model Set To Dethrone Denrele Nigel Sog / Check Out This Wedding Photo From Zimbabwe...lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.