Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

This Photo Is Melting Heart Around The World - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Photo Is Melting Heart Around The World (1434 Views)

PHOTO: Is It Decent For A Lady To Urinate Like This? / Photo: Is This The Only Team Chelsea Can Beat Right Now? / This Photo Is Melting Hearts Across The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Is Melting Heart Around The World by Eunitwap(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
This photo is touching the
heart of millions.Could you do this to your kids?This remains a million question!

for more jokes,click here>> https://freestyler99./category/jokes/

<b>Eunit99</b>

1 Share

Re: This Photo Is Melting Heart Around The World by osesology(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
NICE
Re: This Photo Is Melting Heart Around The World by spill(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
Joy of parenthood.
Re: This Photo Is Melting Heart Around The World by whitecloth: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
There is something in this world we called `being. Smart' the father should have carried the boy in his shoulder and use the umbrella to cover the two of them, I've seen it before, I think I've done it also, and am sure I've seen mother's do that.

Kudos to the father

5 Likes

Re: This Photo Is Melting Heart Around The World by APCREP: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Possible ways of doing this without any getting wet well this is love and stupidity

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Is Melting Heart Around The World by DeHero1: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
Heart-melting indeed... but must the man get wet?

1 Like

Re: This Photo Is Melting Heart Around The World by Magician1503(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
whitecloth:
There is something in this world we called `being. Smart' the father should have carried the boy in his shoulder and use the umbrella to cover the two of them, I've seen it before, I think I've done it also, and am sure I've seen mother's do that.

Kudos to the father

You just spoke my mind
Re: This Photo Is Melting Heart Around The World by harjorlarh(m): 7:05am On Sep 21, 2015
whitecloth:

Kudos to the father

Is d dad Superman...DAT he would carry his child

an umbrella and a briefcase

(1) (Reply)

Oh Boy Latest Trick For Rugby / Farting Funny Video |bollywood Superstar Reaction On Farting / Nija Airways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.