Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,452 members, 7,958,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now (52924 Views)

Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) / Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building / Robbers Trying To Rob A Lawyer In Warri Caught - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by seedorfg(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
don't mess with lagosian, everybody na vigilante on im own
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by MadCow1: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Make dem use slap rotate hen neck nor..
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by emmybliz(m): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
http://PayRefe.com/?ref=5228 click and thank me later
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by vkon2(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Orjioorji:
the rate of youths crime this days keep increasing because boys are hungry no work the dullard keep going round the world on tourist visit our economy is going down everyday companies and business institution keep sacking their workers. what do you expect? every day you read of one robber catch and beaten to death from lagos to Onitsha from abuja to ph.even those who where employed by the previous administration has been sack because of lack of plan and vision on the part of the government,
of recent,if u notice u will find out that nairaland had more viewer and visitors than last year.pls can someone Tell me d rate of unemployment in nigeria
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by damton(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
d guy get liver
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by funkybully(f): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
From his oblong head and kpomo mouth, he is yolobastard. Quote me anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by RaptorX: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Backward primitive country full of morons, I bet all he stole was one old laptop or cellphone. While their former president used a bullion van to move 67 billion from CBN.
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by tenry(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
My problem with police in Nigeria is that they may release d rubber soon. A thief was also caught in my street today. Thieves also came to my house on Tuesday, it was burglary incident, they stole my wife's money, my laptop bag, my neigbours' laptop and I phone6. When they arrested one armed rubber today, we went there and we also alleged d man to have been d one who came to our house 4am on last Tuesday. My neighbour participated in beating the thief, now he called me that he is not coming home for fear dat if police releases d boy today, he might come back in full force. Though I am afraid as I type this, I will not leave my apartment cos the Bible says He that kepeth isreal will never sleep nor slumber.
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by Godset1: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
He might not be thief as alleged. Such thing happened to me & one of my friend back 2013 in Oyo town after those four Uniport innocent killing. That evening we were beating by mob just because we don't understand Yoruba. If not for God Almighty we would have been story that touch. Actually, what happened that unfaithful evening was that after hectic of series of lectures from morning till evening, we were now hungry & you will hardly see Good food in d evening in the school premises. we decided to board Okada to Owode in Oyo from d school gate. (If you are familiar with the Oyo Ogbomoso road you will know that that road is very thinning & it a route for many trailers to d Northern part of Country even from Lagos.) The way the Okada man enter the road while a trailer was coming was very dangerous, So my friend who have long bears & sat btw d Okada man & myself had to tell the Okada small, small okadaman. why d Okadaman reply in Yoruba that my friend bears is scratching him, which we both don't understand, not knowing that the Okadaman don't understand English while we don't Yoruba . & He d Okadaman was still firing d Bike in d front of a trailer like say He has another life kept some where, my friend had to shout @ him to stop us that we are not going again, the man managed stop , & d distance He carried us was about 250 meter & He bark @ us like a dog that Ogogoro & weed have been use for his eyes , that we should pay him his full money that why is my friend using his bears to scratched him? may while, we don't understand what He was saying . The mistake we did was to refuse to pay him that where we are going He haven't cover one fifth of it, that we highlighted because of his rough driving. Imagine one other Yoruba man that was there where we highlight from d okada ask him what happened while explain to him with yoruba, He didn't even bother to ask us after He realise that we don't understand yoruba, He then told d Okada man to seize us & claim that we want to steal Okada from him. While we didn't understand what He said, while the script is unfolding, we try to enter any okada to move to d restaurant where we want to eat, but they will just speak language to them & some will stop & pick wood while some will just drive away. Before we realise mob have gather with different type & seize of wood, & they started lynching us while we didn't even know why they are doing that but we kept fighting crowd until one advance elderly man came & calm d situation, that is where a vacuum now open for my friend to escape, while He was running back to school to informed students of what was happening, He was purchase by Okadamen with okada & was brush down serveral times with okada. Fortunately, my HOD was driving back to school that evening & d HOD sited him in d mixed of Okada men about to Lynch him & He intervene & took him to d nearest police station. may while, I was still with d other mob behind ( front of Zenith bank by Awe junction - for those who no's that road very Well) with blood all over my body & d elderly man was inquiring from me d situation of things while d mob surrounded us. Even as of this very time I don't know while the mob are beating us.Then my HOD & My friend came with police hilux, while every body run away including the stupid man that instigate the Okada man to seize us & raise alarm that we want to steal okada from him. The okada was taking to d Police station. It was @ d police station that I was aware that the Okada man raise an alarmed that we are thieves. But He confess that it was that other man that told him to say that in Yoruba that we don't understand Yoruba. That we can't defend ourselves. The okadaman slept in d cell for days while I was insisting that I must go to court. But they his people kept pleading until I let go of the matter.
So, why did I write this experience of mine, is that you can not categorically say that Guy is a thief while you are in your bedroom or office pressing phone or computer.
Such thing can happen to anyone unknowingly. Stop stoning others of the matter you don't fully know about.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by sexaddict08(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari has deliberately refused to pay the unemployed their N5000, they are now taking to stealing and robbery. I blame Buhari and APC for this act.... I also blame the thief grin

if u like blame Buhari say ur wife no get belle...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
To all upcoming Artists(i-
Promote Context).....www.blissblaze.com/2015/09/to-all-upcoming-artistsi-promote.html?m=0
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by ignis: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
See his face
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by menix(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ow come he has not been ignited..

The crowd sef nah butty full there.
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by Ethiopia: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
who else would it be,if not yollobars. Everybody knows that they are cursed.
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by emmchi(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Everyday for the thief,and one day for the owner. grin grin
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by sirdon86(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Our politicians steal billions of naira n go free.. d poor need 2 survive since 2 make it in 9ja is by stealing govt moni... bro next time steal govt moni u wil b free like dazeni, saraki, alamesaya, Obj nd the rest....
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by psalmsjob: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
xpac01:
Oya, uncaught thieves, come show yourselves as saints.!
...And uncaught Liars too! Because all the talk he's telling them in those pictures are all lies.
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by emmchi(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
He's just lucky that those people that caught him are not the ones that like meting out jungle justice. By now he would have been roasted like a chicken.
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by Jadonaldson(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
adonbilivit:
where the tyre and fuel? the mob is not angry enough! he is lucky

Can you just shut up and say somefin reasonable y on earth wuld u say whr d tyre and Fuel we trying 2 stop jungle justice and u dere supporting it angry

1 & only Jadon
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by Chibokgame: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
He will start blaming the devil for it.
And
Dont also forget when a thief is not caught before, that is his first time.

This is what i wont try at all to do, even when nairaland community refuz to help.
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
jungle justice in full display.
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by adewale4naija(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Where the portharcourt boyz

I trust dem
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
GOD PUNISH the PDP
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by chimynw(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
See the kid that's slammed Barack Obama chimynw..nl/2015/09/kid-slams-barack-obama-heres-why.html?m=1
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by ndubest111(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari has deliberately refused to pay the unemployed their N5000, they are now taking to stealing and robbery. I blame Buhari and APC for this act.... I also blame the thief grin
funny u
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by passionz(f): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
the next thing u will hear! na devil handiwork!!! Devil does a lot this days! an idle mind is the devil workshop" its all ur fault u made ursef idle! sad
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
ndubest111:

funny u
grin
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by Ninilowo(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
This guy is one of the luckiest this year. Congrats boi, go and sin no more.
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
It's official, u no get brain!
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by bmos(m): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2015
cheerokee:
lemme book land

Memh na go be this. Hell here I come
Re: Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now by Ilekeh(f): 12:21am On Sep 20, 2015
adonbilivit:
where the tyre and fuel? the mob is not angry enough! he is lucky

Lmaooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Rounds Of Sex With Goat - Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With Goat (Photo) / Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.