Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... (1241 Views)

Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi / Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by DikSin(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Yeah..
I can't do without eating pork & 404 delicacies grin

Pls advice. No insult pls cheesy

NB: Nairaland made me moslem though: check my profile now, in few days time you won't see the moslem emblem there again. Trust me cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Woe betide thee
Miserable senseless retąrded Catholic flattie
Oloriburuku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by SeverusSnape(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
You're a "good" muslim. grin
Re: I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by DikSin(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You're a "good" muslim. grin

Thank you grin
Wa gbayi cheesy
Re: I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by madridguy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
@ OP, then you're not yet a muslim.
Re: I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by DikSin(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
bulldoza:
Woe betide thee

Miserable senseless retąrded Catholic flattie

Oloriburuku
Someone pls interprete this??
I don't speak arabic grin
Re: I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by DikSin(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP, then you're not yet a muslim.
I am
Check my profille if you doubt me. grin
Re: I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by madridguy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
So why eating Pork meat when you know its against Islam.

DikSin:

I am
Check my profille if you doubt me. grin
Re: I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by DikSin(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
madridguy:
So why eating Pork meat when you know its against Islam.

Its aroma... I can't resist it so powerful.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by adexsimply(m): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
LMAO. crazy OP
Re: I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by DikSin(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
adexsimply:
LMAO. crazy OP
grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by Hmajeed(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
My advise to you is that you try avoid the people u sit and spend ur time with (if they are the type that implore you to eat it) .. Avoid anything that can push you into it .. even if it involves changing ur environment.
Try getting addicted to other foods that are Halal ..like Chicken, beef and many others
U mentioned that you are a revert .. try as much as possible to avoid people who may try to dissuade you from the STEAP PATH.. try meeting or making friends with practicing Muslims especially those with the Normal trousers(those that their clothes don't drag below their ankles ...)
I pray that Allah grants you steadfastness ...
finallyknow Islam not Muslims
Re: I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by DikSin(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hmajeed:
My advise to you is that you try avoid the people u sit and spend ur time with (if they are the type that implore you to eat it) .. Avoid anything that can push you into it .. even if it involves changing ur environment.
Try getting addicted to other foods that are Halal ..like Chicken, beef and many others
U mentioned that you are a revert .. try as much as possible to avoid people who may try to dissuade you from the STEAP PATH.. try meeting or making friends with practicing Muslims especially those with the Normal trousers(those that their clothes don't drag below their ankles ...)
I pray that Allah grants you steadfastness ...
finallyknow Islam not Muslims

Thanks grin
Re: I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by lastmessenger: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
eat on Bro.Allah is all merciful. your virgins are intact for you in paradise
Re: I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by DikSin(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
lastmessenger:
eat on Bro.Allah is all merciful. your virgins are intact for you in paradise
Oshey! Wa gba'yi bro grin
Re: I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by Anas09: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Who says muslims don't eat pork and dog meat? Only wen they r among their folk, they pretened. Those people are the greatest hypocrites alive. I did my secondary school in a border town with Cameroun. There was this man who was so good @ preparing this meats. The Muslim Customs and immigration officers won't allow anyone get the good parts.
Am not joking now, in the morning, before the man begins bizness for the day, they send their junior officers to drop their food flaks. Before the meat is ready, everything would ve been booked.
One Muslim officer said, he liked the way people are in that area. You are who you are no pretends. If u r a serious born again people know, if u r not people know, but up north where they come from everybody pretends but wen no one is looking they do worst. I heard that with my own ears, so pls eat ur meat. Don't ever call anything God created unclean.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Moslem But I Can't Do Without... by DikSin(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Anas09:
Who says muslims don't eat pork and dog meat? Only wen they r among their folk, they pretened. Those people are the greatest hypocrites alive. I did my secondary school in a border town with Cameroun. There was this man who was so good @ preparing this meats. The Muslim Customs and immigration officers won't allow anyone get the good parts.
Am not joking now, in the morning, before the man begins bizness for the day, they send their junior officers to drop their food flaks. Before the meat is ready, everything would ve been booked.
One Muslim officer said, he liked the way people are in that area. You are who you are no pretends. If u r a serious born again people know, if u r not people know, but up north where they come from everybody pretends but wen no one is looking they do worst. I heard that with my own ears, so pls eat ur meat. Don't ever call anything God created unclean.

Thank you for the powerful sermon grin

(1) (Reply)

Karva Chauth 2015 Special Mehndi Design Gallery Images In HD Free Download / Fulfilling Purpose In Life / Xtian Homosexual Child Rapes. Let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.