Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Guaranteed Winning Betting Tips(100% No Scam) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guaranteed Winning Betting Tips(100% No Scam) (1538 Views)

Congratulations To Those That Won Yesterday, See Today's Free Vip Tips 100% / Free Tips & Fixed Games (100%) No Chance Of Losing / Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guaranteed Winning Betting Tips(100% No Scam) by realmanbetting: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
I want to share my winning betting tips with those that are interested. mind you, the tips are not for free forever. odds for my tips is between 3 to 20 depending on the game availability. to enjoy my tips, you need to;
* Have an online betting account & fund it with at least 2,500naira

* Stake at least 500naira on each game sent to you

* Have a working email box that I will be sending the game to.

I will send free games to those that contacted me from now till Sunday 27th Semptember 2015 after which those that wish to continue getting the tips will pay just 1,500naira for a week game or 4,000naira for a month depending on your choice.
to enjoy the free games & register, send me an email message through realmanbetting@gmail.com

Note: Anybody that comes after 27th September 2015 will not enjoy a single free tips except you pay. thanks
Re: Guaranteed Winning Betting Tips(100% No Scam) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
foolish tin, y not sell ur dads house ( if he has) and use it to bet. truth is u rarely make money, jst looking for pple to eat their money. nutter
Re: Guaranteed Winning Betting Tips(100% No Scam) by realmanbetting: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2015
realmanbetting:
I want to share my winning betting tips with those that are interested. mind you, the tips are not for free forever. odds for my tips is between 3 to 20 depending on the game availability. to enjoy my tips, you need to;
* Have an online betting account & fund it with at least 2,500naira

* Stake at least 500naira on each game sent to you

* Have a working email box that I will be sending the game to.

I will send free games to those that contacted me from now till Sunday 27th Semptember 2015 after which those that wish to continue getting the tips will pay just 1,500naira for a week game or 4,000naira for a month depending on your choice.
to enjoy the free games & register, send me an email message through realmanbetting@gmail.com

Note: Anybody that comes after 27th September 2015 will not enjoy a single free tips except you pay. thanks
good morning. you enjoy free games from now till 27th September 2015
Re: Guaranteed Winning Betting Tips(100% No Scam) by smokejuddy(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2015
Y not post the games here then after 27 september you stop posting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Play Table Tennis In Port Harcourt / Costa Ordered To Return To Chelsea / Ronaldo Banned For Four (4) Games For Misconduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.