Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,397 members, 7,864,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems (1146 Views)

Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free / Six App Settings That Consume Your Mobile Data And Solutions To Them / 26 Android Codes That Can Help You Solve All Your Phone Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by rapcy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
HEY GUYS I AM IN A GOOD MOOD. LET ME HAVE YOUR PHONE ISSUES AND I WILL HELP YOU OUT.
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by buchisom1(m): 12:55am On Sep 20, 2015
How do i unroot my innjoo one to normal ...coz i want to upgrade and i cant upgrade to 5.1 if my fone is rooted...so help me
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by agbeke2015: 2:25am On Sep 20, 2015
rapcy:
HEY GUYS I AM IN A GOOD MOOD. LET ME HAVE YOUR PHONE ISSUES AND I WILL HELP YOU OUT.
i have htc one v phone that does not have any phone or sim contact, pls what can i do.
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by go4success(f): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
I just bought a used mediatek phone for my daughter. The phone is displaying invalid imei and she has not been able to make or receive calls. I'm thinking of going to the store tomorrow to return or change it. Do u think I'm overreacting and it can be easily solved?
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by Smartixy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
go4success:
I just bought a used mediatek phone for my daughter. The phone is displaying invalid imei and she has not been able to make or receive calls. I'm thinking of going to the store tomorrow to return or change it. Do u think I'm overreacting and it can be easily solved?

Tweak the Imei everything will be alright
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by go4success(f): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Smartixy:

Tweak the Imei everything will be alright
Please help me bros. I don't know anything about imei tweaking. It's not even displaying any imei. I think it need to be unlocked.
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by Smartixy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
go4success:
Please help me bros. I don't know anything about imei tweaking. It's not even displaying any imei. I think it need to be unlocked.

follow the steps here http://androidnaija.com/how-to-imei-on-mtk-devices/. nothing needs to be unlock

1 Like

Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by go4success(f): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Thanks so much , I pray I get it right
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by Smartixy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
go4success:
Thanks so much , I pray I get it right
Its Simple, you will
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
My infunix zero keeps coming off and on anytime my data is on. if the data is off its stable. please urgently assist with a solution.
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by go4success(f): 5:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Smartixy:
Its Simple, you will
tried to do it but when I got to connectivity the last option was not there to click. wifi was the last option.
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by Smartixy(m): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2015
go4success:
tried to go it but when I got to connectivity the last option was not there to click. wifi was the last option.
But is there not CDS information in the row?
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by rapcy(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2015
buchisom1:
How do i unroot my innjoo one to normal ...coz i want to upgrade and i cant upgrade to 5.1 if my fone is rooted...so help me
what app did you use to root it??
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by rapcy(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2015
buchisom1:
what app did you use in rooting it??
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by rapcy(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2015
agbeke2015:
i have htc one v phone that does not have any phone or sim contact, pls what can i do.
I think your contact list are long. Try clearing your call log, and also your app cache.
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by rapcy(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2015
go4success:
You are not overreacting. You did not pick the money from the floor. The imei can be resolved but it should be done by them, if they can't resolve it, they should change the phone.
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by rapcy(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2015
artisticallyart:
My infunix zero keeps coming off and on anytime my data is on. if the data is off its stable. please urgently assist with a solution.
try a new sim. If it does not work try backing up your data, and then reset the phone. Let me know howfar.
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by rapcy(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2015
go4success:
tried to go it but when I got to connectivity the last option was not there to click. wifi was the last option.
I think d efs folder(the folder that contains the imei) has been tempered with, probably during rom upgrade or trying to change the imei. Firstly, what type product and model is the phone??
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by go4success(f): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2015
It's not there
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by go4success(f): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Smartixy:

But is there not CDS information in the row?
It's not there.
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by go4success(f): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2015
It's mediatek, a Chinese product. I'll try to post the details later. The phone is not with me now.
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by go4success(f): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by go4success(f): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2015
rapcy:
You are not overreacting. You did not pick the money from the floor. The imei can be resolved but it should be done by them, if they can't resolve it, they should change the phone.
I'll go n Saturday or if they open during the holiday. I've not been able to go because of work. Thanks
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by leksgcfr(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
My play store doesn't download, no matter what. It will just indicate for several hours that it is downloading without doing so. Help.
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by buchisom1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
rapcy:
what app did you use in rooting it??
kingroot 4.1
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by go4success(f): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by go4success(f): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
rapcy:
I think d efs folder(the folder that contains the imei) has been tempered with, probably during rom upgrade or trying to change the imei. Firstly, what type product and model is the phone??
It's mediatekA42
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by rapcy(m): 6:55am On Sep 28, 2015
go4success:
It's mediatekA42
I meant the name of the phone. The best option is for you to return it. At least it will be better.
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by rapcy(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2015
leksgcfr:
My play store doesn't download, no matter what. It will just indicate for several hours that it is downloading without doing so. Help.
Go to it's info(settings-application manager) clear the cache.
Re: Get Solutions To Your Phone Problems by rapcy(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2015
buchisom1:
kingroot 4.1
Download the app called Universal Unroot. You should be able to unroot it using the app.

(1) (Reply)

Z30 Vs Infinix Hero! / Etisalat Rollz Out New Data Packages.. What's Ur Thought? / 4 Things You Believe About Your Android Phone That Are Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.