Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Joke Of The Day : Sister Onome Shares Her Testimony In Church. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day : Sister Onome Shares Her Testimony In Church. (1146 Views)

Best Joke Of Today ( Wife Adult Joke In Hindi ) / Joke Of The Day. / Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day : Sister Onome Shares Her Testimony In Church. by DeRoyalFranco(m): 1:26am On Sep 20, 2015
"Praise thy Lord. Hmmm! It is not a small something. Well, actually, it all started a two day ago, which I am in my house. So a small hungry is catching me, so I look in the house, nothing much to chop only small plantain which I have not fried before. So, I tell myself to fry it and chop, as I am frying that plantain, so phone ringing, so I look, it is a faring place, so I now run, which I reach there, it is my father which call, so I now say; Father call after, I is plantain frying. So I keep it. So now, I now turn around, as I turn round, all of a suddenly everywhere in my house have turn to smoke. Children of God as I am approaching, smoke is bigging, smoke is just bigging and bigging. It is a fearing thing o! If it is you self, afraid will catch you. So I now call the name of Jesus three times. I shout Jesus Jesus Jesus! All of a miraculously, smoke start to be vanishing, to where? I no know. It is a miracle something o! Smoke start to disappearing small, small, small. Then, my plantain have burn to matches. Hallelujah! Praise thy Lord somebodies. But my main testimony today be say; I chop that charcoal and nothing is happen to me! Praise thy Lord!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Joke Of The Day : Sister Onome Shares Her Testimony In Church. by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 20, 2015
cheesy
Re: Joke Of The Day : Sister Onome Shares Her Testimony In Church. by baski92(m): 1:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Don't just quote me, UARE STUPID
Re: Joke Of The Day : Sister Onome Shares Her Testimony In Church. by ademega(m): 2:47am On Sep 20, 2015
H. mm
Re: Joke Of The Day : Sister Onome Shares Her Testimony In Church. by Faremisodeeq(m): 3:43am On Sep 20, 2015
mteew wahats dis
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Joke Of The Day : Sister Onome Shares Her Testimony In Church. by sentaljohn(m): 4:37am On Sep 20, 2015
smh

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Guess Where This Girl Is From? / Any Need For A DNA Test? / When You Mess Up With The Wrong N*gga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.