Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Move Your Blog From Blogger/ To Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Move Your Blog From Blogger/ To Wordpress (899 Views)

I Want To Transfer My Blog Domain From To A Paid Domain. / Moving From To Wordpress / Photos From Blogger Anyalekwa’s Baby Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Move Your Blog From Blogger/ To Wordpress by Julius2214(m): 1:50am On Sep 20, 2015
The two major blogging platform today is blogger and WordPress. Even though there have been many debates about which platform is best for blogging.

Many bloggers and webmasters have given their views and reasons for choosing one platform over the other. Though they both have their advantages, but we've come to understand that WordPress is and will always be the best. I wrote a detailed article here on why WordPress is best for your blog

Back to the title, if you have your blog on blogger and wish to move it to WordPress, I can help you do it. If you already have hundreds of posts, pictures, or comments, be rest assured that everything will be moved to the new blog so you won't have to loose any content.

If you have any questions about this or you would like to move your blog, drop your comments or contact me.
Juliusyamah[at]gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Anyone GUY Running A Webhosting Site?? Enter Here / Which Nigerian Company Is The Best In Terms Of Web Design And Maintenance? / How To Invite All Friends To Like Facebook Page With A Click On 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.