Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Footballers Use Charms To Win Matches - Taribo West - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballers Use Charms To Win Matches - Taribo West (691 Views)

Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles / Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Footballers Use Charms To Win Matches - Taribo West by Mlaide(m): 3:25am On Sep 20, 2015
Well i may not agree with him to some extent but i think he is entitle to his opinion. THE Question will should rather ask him is, does players like CR7,MESSI and the likes do they also use charm?

You may read the interview here: http://www.laidenews.com/2015/09/footballers-use-charms-to-win-matches.html
Re: Footballers Use Charms To Win Matches - Taribo West by Babe2sure(f): 4:49am On Sep 20, 2015
Mlaide:
Well i may not agree with him to some extent but i think he is entitle to his opinion. THE Question will should rather ask him is, does players like CR7,MESSI and the likes do they also use charm?

You may read the interview here: http://www.laidenews.com/2015/09/footballers-use-charms-to-win-matches.html

You are still doubting him after all he said? Then you must be a "Doubting Thomas" lol.

Some white people are occultic nah. Haven't you heard of freemason/ illuminati and others? They are into voodoo too. Though, they don't call it that name. They have their own coded names for it. But they are quick to brand us "juju" people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Sunday Oliseh Rushed To Belgium For Medical Treatment - Thenews.ng / Pool Staking. / Photos: Super Eagles Depart For Swaziland Ahead Of Their World Cup Qualifier Mat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.