Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

China Fishing Nets & Rope Factory Seeking Partners & Distributors - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / China Fishing Nets & Rope Factory Seeking Partners & Distributors (1636 Views)

Fishing Trawler Urgently Needed For Purchase Or Lease / Get Your Business Plan On A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Fishing Nets & Rope Factory Seeking Partners & Distributors by LawLiu(m): 3:33am On Sep 20, 2015
Dear all,
This is Lawrence Liu from Binzhou Huaran Industry And Trade Co., Ltd. Established in 1996, registration capital USD 5 Million, located in Shandong Province, China, we have more than 20 years of history in producing all kinds of rope & nets. We cover an area of 80,000 square meters and have more than 400 employees. And our brand "Huaran" is one of the famous brands in north China.

Our main products are the following:
•Agricultural nets: shade nets, olive nets, bird nets, anti-insect nets and more
•Construction nets: scaffolding nets, debris nets, safety nets
•Transportation nets: cargo nets (knotty and knotless), truck covers
•Leisure nets: shade sails, balcony nets, privacy screens, pool covers
•Fishing nets (knotless or knotty)
•Sports nets
•PP and PE ropes
•Safety belts

We are now looking for the right business parnters & distributors to explore Nigeria and african markets. If you are already into this line of business or want to join us to get a win-win cooperation (either joint-venture or distributing or sales agent), please contact us. We will pay a short visit to Nigeria soon to meet you and also, we would like to invite you to our factory to have a look.

Re: China Fishing Nets & Rope Factory Seeking Partners & Distributors by LawLiu(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2015
Please contact me if you are interested in this business or if you are already into this business. We will visit Nigeria and Dubai soon with our samples, so we will meet and discuss on the business. Thanks a lot!
Re: China Fishing Nets & Rope Factory Seeking Partners & Distributors by LawLiu(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
smiley check our website www.huaransw.com, contact me by email lawrence_china@hotmail.com
Re: China Fishing Nets & Rope Factory Seeking Partners & Distributors by LawLiu(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2015
Thanks for your attention. Welcome to talk to me on whatsapp +8618604442201
Re: China Fishing Nets & Rope Factory Seeking Partners & Distributors by LawLiu(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Good news. We will attend Lagos Trade Fair and have booth to display our samples in November. If you are interested in this line of business, please contact me, I will send you our catalogue and booth no., so we can meet in Lagos and discuss all details.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Different Items At Discount Prices Bonique Galaxy / How Safe Is My Sensitive Information With I-JAM EXCHANGE / I Need Wristband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.