Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Video Of Mama Ikeji Dancing To Korede Bello's 'godwin ' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Mama Ikeji Dancing To Korede Bello's 'godwin ' (807 Views)

Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' / Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Mama Ikeji Dancing To Korede Bello's 'godwin ' by faslukoki(f): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2015
Video of Linda Ikeji, the Nigerian no. 1 blogger's mother Mama Ikeji, was seen on iG today, where the happy mother danced to the Mavin artist Korede Bello, song.
The video was uploaded by Laura Ikeji, the younger sister to Linda. The way this Mama danced to 'Godwin ' Enh!.
This video portrays how happy Mama Ikeji, is as her daughter celebrates 35th Birthday today.
According to hint LFB got, Mama Ikeji, is presently in the US.

Watch video and see more photos of Mama and Papa Ikeji below :http://www.lukmonfasasinews.com/2015/09/video-of-mama-ikeji-dancing-to-korede.html?m=1

Re: Video Of Mama Ikeji Dancing To Korede Bello's 'godwin ' by Demmocrats(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Video Of Mama Ikeji Dancing To Korede Bello's 'godwin ' by Demmocrats(m): 6:48am On Sep 20, 2015
Have you ever seen seun's pic talk less of mama pic.

That's why nairaland has more traffic than the blog.

No body cares about such info

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mama Ikeji Dancing To Korede Bello's 'godwin ' by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2015
Sexy mama embarassed am feelin ho.rny right now. YUMMY, Com over here mama undecided
Re: Video Of Mama Ikeji Dancing To Korede Bello's 'godwin ' by Airforce1(m): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2015
When will her daughters give her grand children?

I thought that's the only thing that makes aged parents happy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mama Ikeji Dancing To Korede Bello's 'godwin ' by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2015
Durent:
Sexy mama embarassed am feelin ho.rny right now. YUMMY, Com over here mama undecided
Ah!!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mama Ikeji Dancing To Korede Bello's 'godwin ' by ModiKen(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2015
Airforce1:
When will her daughters give her grand children?

I thought that's the only thing that makes aged patents happy

The tin tire me my brother.

Linda don dey turn MILF and her mum isn't looking anytin close to young.

Trust me that woman would prefer to dance to the news that Linda has put to bed than Korede's Godwin song

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED Hitherto! How Linda Ikeji Acquires Her Billions / Daughter : My Dad C@u-ght My Mum With Another M@n In A Hotel / See The Top 10 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.