Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) (39335 Views)

Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Dancing In Atlanta / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by ChuzzyBlog: 10:41am On May 18, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUOlQ3ZlPoJ/

Blogger, fashionista and sister of popular female blogger Linda Ikeji shared a video of her killing the beat with her dance steps! The wife and mother-to-be is seriously glowing in pregnancy!

Watch The Video Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbWINpMK8qc

http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/05/pregnant-laura-ikeji-dancing-seriously.html

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by MOSTEC(m): 10:48am On May 18, 2017
i like dis woman,but a hoe will always be a hoe.

.... dont quote me...

.....i have my reasons

31 Likes

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 18, 2017
She is ugly.
She's just favored by nature and money.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by PharmaGirl(f): 10:51am On May 18, 2017
Why should their everything be for the camera?
Annoying!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by Dycaptain(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2017
Good luck to her

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by whitebeard(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2017
IamJix:
She is ugly.
She's just favored by nature and money.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by Sirpaul(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2017
To those Girls who say; i need a man who is tall ,God fearing ,respectful, faithful, handsome ,intelligent,rich,brings me breakfast in bed,takes me on annual vacation ,loves me for who i am,shop for me every week and would never cheat on me.
My sister locate the garden of Eden ,Get clay and make him yourself.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by SageTravels: 11:30am On May 18, 2017
How e take Koncern us
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by Remyboyhefty(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2017
grin
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by MrAwePresident: 11:31am On May 18, 2017
grin
If only seun can promote his siblings to become celebrities, so he can have more topics on FP, because I honestly don't know wetin concern us with her #sarcasim

To the op her surname is KANU..show some respect he paid good money on her Head

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by SConnect: 11:31am On May 18, 2017
congrats! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 18, 2017
Oshey! Dig it grin

She no get worries, everything soft. If my sister dey live for Banana Island why i no go dey dance.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 18, 2017
when money dey! u can do anyhow now.... my inner prayer is that God should answer my prayers

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by amnwa(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2017
Nairaland n useless posts. Mtchew

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by sod09(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2017
na every tym her cloth day tear, always wearing torn dress angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by beautiful232(f): 11:32am On May 18, 2017
na so first born the make person high,
I sure say the second one no go high her like this,
keep doing your thing mami
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by kaziblake(f): 11:32am On May 18, 2017
Normal exercise among pregnant women..i danced till I gave birth to my baby..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by sotall(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2017
who is she?
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by coalcoal1(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2017
why is her blouse torn or is my eye? shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by ItalianWine(f): 11:32am On May 18, 2017
ok undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by uldan135(m): 11:33am On May 18, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by ajalawole(m): 11:33am On May 18, 2017
Who give her doggy style cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by CXLVII: 11:33am On May 18, 2017
Reminds of me of the movie "King Kong"

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by fxdarlings: 11:34am On May 18, 2017
Her sister don make way for her. Why she nor go dance like who never who just run comot from poverty?
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by Benjom(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2017
It's a form of exercise. This reminds me of Kaffy during one of the previous Project Fame editions.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by Emmyloaded: 11:34am On May 18, 2017
Pls is not everything u guys post in dis place,

Watin concern us with her dancing step ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by kihgon: 11:35am On May 18, 2017
Dycaptain:
Good luck to her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy / Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.