Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Police Officer Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Officer Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death (320 Views)

E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death by infosplash(f): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2015
A retired police officer has revealed some shocking details,claiming 2pac is still alive.
David Myers, who is in a critical medical condition in hospital, claims he was paid $1.5 million to help the star fake his own death.
Tupac Shakur, or 2Pac as he was known on stage,after he was hit in a drive-by shooting back in 1996 when he was just 25.
DailyMirror reports Myers says he now wants the world to know the truth and from his death bed – he said:
“The world needs to know what I did. I’m ashamed that I let a price be put on my word and I cannot die without letting the world know.” He claims Suge Knight, who is currently in jail awaiting
trial for murder, played a big part in helping it happen.
Over 30 people were reportedly paid to help fake his death – including police, medics and various witnesses Myers even claims 2Pac paid $50,000 for a body double to be taken to the morgue. It is not the first time there have been theories that hmay not have died.
However, the mystery deepens as it later emerged one of the original websites to report Myers’ extraordinary tale is using a fake image to represent the police officer on his
deathbed, plunging the conspiracy theory into disrepute.

Source: www.hotxclusive.com/2015/09/20/police-officer-claims-he-was-paid-15m-to-fake-2pacs-death/

Re: Police Officer Claims He Was Paid $1.5m To Fake 2pac’s Death by ikbnice(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2015
he may succeeded in faking his death but he will still die someday. I wish to see him 'resurrect'.

(1) (Reply)

Common Mistakes We Make / When Selecting The Very Best Skincare Product, Avoid Problems / Check Out B-t-s Photos From Mc Galaxy’s New Video ‘gogaga (rmx)’ Ft Dj Jimmy Jat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.