Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) (7823 Views)

Adsense Is Not Dead If You Know What You Are Doing (proof Inside) / Please I Need Idea On Business I Can Start With 500k-1m / Does CBN Still Deduct Some Percentage For Deposit Of 500k-1m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2015
Nollywood Movies is very lucrative Business, Even with as low as 1m naira you can get a standard movie and make an additional 1m - 1.5m in less than One Month, No other biz can guarantee such a huge return in that short period of time.... This is something people have over looked, Ask people Like AY, AMACO Films and Kunle Afolayan How much they make from a single movie...... Only in nollywood you will invest 1m and get 2m and above in less than 1 month.....

Nothing like lost, as far as your story line is good, your earnings will keep rolling in.... Am currently into it, and am talking out of experience, it will be nice you visit us in any of our shooting locations so you see things for yourself.... You don't need 10million naira as some people may think before you venture into the business.... That your 1m naira will get some good for you

PM me for more information. (You will Thank me Later)
Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 20, 2015
Bull s h i t, there's no money in nollywood, that's why you see them beating up and raining curses on pirates. The only thing they make is fame and a little money to get by the week or some days in addition.

6 Likes

Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2015
charix:
Bull s h i t, there's no money in nollywood, that's why you see them beating up and raining curses on pirates. The only thing they make is fame and a little money to get by the week or some days in addition.

Bros don't conclude on what you don't know, no ibo man will continue a business if there's no profit

Marketers might be saying that but when you are inside you will know there's money in it, Apart from selling it to a marketer, you will make millions selling the Right to UK, Ghana, Kenya, SA, DStv, IrokoTV and even youtube and more....

You need to understand how the business work

2 Likes

Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2015
USATrucks:
Break it down and educate all of us how nollywood makes money so we'd invest confidently in the business.

Last I remember the only boost nollywood recieved last year was from the GEJ-led government. That's why they became weekly beggars also holding meetings in Aso Rock looking for handouts.
It seems dstv doesn't pay as much as they used to because they now see more sense in creating their own cheap movies than buying already existing low budget ones.

2 Likes

Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2015
charix:

Break it down and educate all of us how nollywood makes money so we'd invest confidently in the business.

Last I remember the only boost nollywood recieved last year was from the GEJ-led government. That's why they became weekly beggars also holding meetings in Aso Rock looking for handouts.
It seems dstv doesn't pay as much as they used to because they now see more sense in creating their own cheap movies than buying already existing low budget ones.

It's very obvious you really do not know how the movie thing work, the people that went to Aso-villa the other time were not investors but actors and actresses who happened to be Agn members, i might not be able to explain somethings in the open this is why i requested any one who is interested to send me a PM

More over, i disagree with what you said about DStv, as this firm can not do without nollywood, don't forget DStv is serving the public and they need to give the public what they want

One last thing, none of the current selling nollywood star is hungry, as their pay if very high, and the demand for their presence in locations is very high, so they are not beggars bro

2 Likes

Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by millhouse: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2015
Following
Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2015
Now here is how i work....

If there is an Investor, we go into agreement and i get my professional script writers to get a good script, i get my crew members together including a professional director who will give us a good job, Note, on the agreement i will state it out how much return we will give you at the end of the job, it actually depends on the script, we will get the stars and get your work started

One good thing about us is that, Even with your busy schedule, we will have the work done on your behalf and deliver as promised, though you are always free to visit the location anytime to see the progress of the Job, we will get marketers for the job and ensure we get you the agreed amount

Shooting takes 10days, and editing takes another 6 days

PLS NOTE, your profit depends on the amount invested, the higher amount invested the higher profit you get
Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2015
Give it a try today
Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by needinfo: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
USATrucks:
Now here is how i work....

Shooting takes 10days, and editing takes another 6 days

only in nollywood movies is being shot in 10days.if you are really making cash, then why not invest your own cash and get the profit.you must have made lots of cash via nollywood movies by now.i smell a rat some where.make una shine una eye ooooo

8 Likes

Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
USATrucks:
After a ban by the spambot I'm back again. I am not convinced in any shape or form that nollywood is a good investment. The poster above me has rounded up my feelings towards the matter.

If there was money in the business then we wouldn't hear scandals of female actresses fighting each other over ministers or male ones chasing sugar mummies about. Also if there was money none of the big names would want to branch out of nollywood or act less films like Genevieve, Omotola, Stephanie Okereke and co. are doing.

Telling one to call you for information rather than posting it here in the first place reveals you for the scammer you are or atleast gives a dodgy feel of a con-man.

1 Like

Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
needinfo:
only in nollywood movies is being shot in 10days.if you are really making cash, then why not invest your own cash and get the profit.you must have made lots of cash via nollywood movies by now.i smell a rat some where.make una shine una eye ooooo

Just giving out ideas for those interested... I have shoot 3 movies for myself, you must not invest through me, just letting you know the potential of how much you can make in nollywood
Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
nwachukwu9:

You lack knowledge bro, people like you always end up poor, just an idea shared has turned to 419

Oboy pls grow up, atleast you have eyes come and see
Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by emmykpes(m): 12:17am On Sep 21, 2015
@ Op, you can let us have a little break down of all one would expect,like you mentioned the capital involved,marketing charges by the marketers, the proceeds from the rights to cable networks(i.e dstv,Iroko e.t.c ) and selling to Ghana,S.Africa, uk e.tc. all this well spell out in summary , could be best for any one to be interested and consider your proposal and strike a partnership with you.You are the one that brought up this business to the public forum so don't let people doubt you, spill it all out here and you will be surprise the kind of positive responds you will have for just being open minded.Doing business with people is all basically on TRUST, outside this forget it no way!

2 Likes

Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by needinfo: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
USATrucks:

Just giving out ideas for those interested... I have shoot 3 movies for myself, you must not invest through me, just letting you know the potential of how much you can make in nollywood
can't wait to watch your movies.when is it comig out so i will get a copy or is it alreadly out because it takes 10 days to shoot a movie according to you. What is the movie title
Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by johnshagb(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
The intention of the OP is boldly written on the wall. Use your head y'all. #DropsMic

3 Likes

Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
johnshagb:
The intention of the OP is boldly written on the wall.
Use your head y'all. #DropsMic

No bad intentions bro, my aim is to see everybody making it, nothing bad sharing a discovery with my nairaland brothers

Am on my way when I get home will explain more

1 Like

Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
I WANT TO TAKE YOU ALL THROUGH A NEW MOVIE PROJECT WE WANT TO CARRY OUT FOR A CLIENT

WILL BE UPDATING YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS TO ENABLE YOU ALL BELIEVE WE ARE REAL grin

1 Like

Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by BiggerBangs: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
USATrucks:
I WANT TO TAKE YOU ALL THROUGH A NEW MOVIE PROJECT WE WANT TO CARRY OUT FOR A CLIENT

WILL BE UPDATING YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS TO ENABLE YOU ALL BELIEVE WE ARE REAL grin

Its so easy to convince people if your Claim are right...Just upload pictures of you at location and some of the Stars you have work with and give us the title of your 3 movies and what you invest in it and your proof of earning thats all and you will see how people will beg you with money to produce movies for them
Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
BiggerBangs:

Its so easy to convince people if your Claim are right...Just upload pictures of you at location and some of the Stars you have work with and give us the title of your 3 movies and what you invest in it and your proof of earning thats all and you will see how people will beg you with money to produce movies for them

Will Drop Every update here.... Just Stay Tuned cheesy

1 Like

Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
We work with every one's budget, as little as your budget, don't worry we will work for you
Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
FUNDS HAS BEEN RECEIVED FOR A NEW MOVIE PROJECT, WORKING WITH 1M FOR THIS NEW MOVIE

Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Got to Asaba This afternoon, to pay some of the crew, though the Location Manager is working on the Locations we will be using for this shoot
Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
There are some tricks we use in getting some of the stars at a very cheap price, of which i can't disclose here grin
Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
We will be shooting in Ogwachuku and Asaba
Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
We sighted one location already

Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by chiboy11(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Am intrested in dis,I tink we shud all encourage dis guy, even if he s lying we shud learn from it than calng him scam.

Meanwhile pls can u just paste the films you ve done,I wud love to watch it b4 I kno wat ure talkng bout. I wil also like to ask u if ure sure 1 millon can shot a film, cuse how do u intend to pay ur movie director, actors n actres ,pay for movie location, pay for hotel n feeding for 10days for all ur crew, pay for logistic n more?
Dis wat I wud love to kno sir

3 Likes

Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 24, 2015
chiboy11:

Meanwhile pls can u just paste the films you ve done,I wud love to watch it b4 I kno wat ure talkng bout. I wil also like to ask u if ure sure 1 millon can shot a film, cuse how do u intend to pay ur movie director, actors n actres ,pay for movie location, pay for hotel n feeding for 10days for all ur crew, pay for logistic n more?
Exactly the same questions I wanted to ask before catching a ban.
Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 6:26am On Sep 24, 2015
chiboy11:
Am intrested in dis,I tink we shud all encourage dis guy, even if he s lying we shud learn from it than calng him scam.

Dis wat I wud love to kno sir

This is what makes us Unique, like i said earlier there is a trick we use, of which i can't disclose here

Shooting will start On Tuesday, and i will urge any one doubting to visit my location to see things for them selves

Here is a link to one of the Low Budget movie i did recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4JRw2ERGSo

It's Part 1 - 4

We don't say what we can't do
Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by USATrucks: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Still making some arrangement for the actors and actresses logistics, very painful the bank is not working today, we need to send money to all the stars we will be using, it's very risky to pay cash by hand to a star, as they might not show up in your location, it's good you pay to their account and hold your teller as a proof, if they do any shakara you take the Teller to the AGN office and that star will be penalize

So payment to the stars will only be possible by Monday, for now the location manager is working to get good location for the Job

It's morning now, i need to go look for food to eat jor grin
Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by chiboy11(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2015
Hi ve watched d movie but I cud not find usatruck their in all d names shown,so how do I kno dis movie was ur concept?

Pls can u tro more light

1 Like

Re: Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) by OCTAVO: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2015
If una like, make una invest millions make dem share am for actors. Make dem com later tell una say film nor sell as expected. grin

If there's money in this stuff, the OP won't be busy posting here in a faceless forum. He will be hustling on how to source for funds from his FAFs and invest in Nollywood. Or is this information he is sharing here not more beneficial to his FAFs? Or am I missing something?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contemporary 5 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Starting A Baby Boutique / I Need Products To Distribute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.