Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily (7937 Views)

10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes At Least N5,000 Daily (Photo) / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by femstic60: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
1. HARD ANALYSIS:

Divide your SALARY by 30 days and see what you get (i.e. the number of days in a month and see the funny thing about your salary plan).

For example,
(1) An average level-12 worker in the state government civil service earns NGN 60,000.
**** And this translates to NGN 60,000÷30= NGN 2,000 every day. This is LESS THAN the amount made daily by an AVERAGE HAWKER in the city.

(2) A freshly EMPLOYED GRADUATE BANKER in most NIGERIAN BANKS earns an average of NGN120,000 monthly.
***So everyday, you get NGN120,000÷30= NGN4,000 as the daily value for your work-life. By implication, this is LESS THAN the amount earned DAILY by an AVERAGE DRIVER in d city and in some villages.....

(3) If you are a FRESH GRADUATE EMPLOYEE in some oil companies, you earn an average of NGN300,000 monthly. So in a day your WORK-VALUE is NGN300,000 ÷ 30= NGN10,000
**** This is LESS THAN the daily amount earned by an IRRIGATION FARMER supplying vegetables to Lagos MARKETS, a TIPPER CAR DRIVER supplying sand for three BLOCK INDUSTRIES and CONSTRUCTION SITES just 3 times a day and DRIVERS of DANGOTE TRUCKS who have bought off the trucks at scrap value and are using them to convey products between villages and the cities for just five business owners.

--------->>>HOPE BY NOW, IT IS SINKING IN, RIGHT?

And when there is an ISSUE in the FAMILY that requires FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, the DRIVERS, HAWKERS and the rest are looking up to you with a WHITE COLLAR JOB.

(4) If you are an NYSC MEMBER, you DON'T need to be told that:
*****NGN19,800÷30 = NGN 660 is your worth on a daily basis.
I hope you know that PURE WATER SELLERS who own a shop, a pepper soup joint and a small TOYOTA COROLLA car to distribute pure water to five restaurants earn MORE THAN you & WHEEL-BARROW PUSHERS working on contract for three warehouses probably make MORE MONEY than you EACH DAY

We shouldn't end at satisfactions from these earnings. We should be more proactive, create room for more income and strive to diversify our streams of income.

The earlier you wake up and smell the coffee, the better for you......

I know of someone right now who will say this is too ideal to be true but take your time and do this analysis over and over again, and you will grasp the crux!!!

STOP waiting for the Government to feed you, feed yourself and help the Government feed others. That is where we are in this age. This is the reason why you need an extra income like this that can give you over #10,000 daily: www.naijawealthinfo.com/Fiverrhiddengold_land.htm

DO have an Entrepreneurial week end

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by comeandsee: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
I am interested but no laptop . Can i use cyber cafe ? Thank u sir .

1 Like

Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by femstic60: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Is not advisable to use cafe. Because you don't know if you are the only one login on that system. But if you are using android phone or iphone you can download the application and be using your phone. Thanks
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by femstic60: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Good
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by Daboss007: 12:40am On Dec 04, 2015
femstic60:
Is not advisable to use cafe. Because you don't know if you are the only one login on that system. But if you are using android phone or iphone you can download the application and be using your phone. Thanks
But the question now is What gig can one offer on Fiverr using a mobile phone??
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by femstic60: 6:54am On Dec 04, 2015
There are Thousands of Gigs to offer using your phone. Is because you don't know how to do it.
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by Daboss007: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2015
femstic60:
There are Thousands of Gigs to offer using your phone. Is because you don't know how to do it.
Show me the way please
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by femstic60: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Follow the url in the Top page.
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by Daboss007: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
femstic60:
Follow the url in the Top page.
I have done dat some hours ago but I didn't see any post that talks about what gig to offer on fiverr on a mobile phone

1 Like

Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by Daboss007: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
And again the Fiverr ebook you sent to my gmail, there's nothing in it. There's no link to click so as to get access to the video you talked about.
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by Super1759: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
I am interested but send me the full break down on what fiver is and what gigg is. And I will join. Jakoraville@gmail.com
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by femstic60: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hello, once you sent me a mail, you will be patient because I have many thing am doing. And note: If read very well, I don't promise to give you the video, I promised to give you. The ebook and that is what am doing. If you send me a mail within 1- 2hours I will send the book to you. And for Daboss007, if you click that link and read through you will see that I don't promised to give you the video, I promised you introduction to fiverr hidden gold. You can't see how to start fiverr on that introduction, you can only get it on the complete guild to Fiverr hidden Gold. Thanks
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by OpenHeaven2me(f): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
I wish to learn more on this topic. I have been introduced to fiverr long time ago but yet to do anything with it. Good work sir.
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by femstic60: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Haaaaaa! Don't fail to star fiverr now oooo. Fiverr is. Very sweet
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by Super1759: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
femstic60:
Haaaaaa! Don't fail to star fiverr now oooo. Fiverr is. Very sweet
still waiting for the email bro. Jakoraville@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by femstic60: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
Please follow the link I provided and read everything, you will know what to do after reading it. Thanks
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by femstic60: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hi everyone! Please don't forget to ask any question that u may have. Any question based on internet business. I will be glad to answer u.
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by Fem60(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hummm!
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by femstic60: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Am back for your questions
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by emmanuelbrown26: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
femstic60:
Hi everyone! Please don't forget to ask any question that u may have. Any question based on internet business. I will be glad to answer u.
oga femi pls are u in lagos, plss,
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by femstic60: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:

oga femi pls are u in lagos, plss,
Mr Emman. Am in kwara state. but you can still make money on fiverr with my 6months mentorship. contact me
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by wadetaw202: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2016
femstic60:
Mr Emman. Am in kwara state. but you can still make money on fiverr with my 6months mentorship. contact me

Are you making 10k daily yourself? Show evidence
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by emmanuelbrown26: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
femstic60:
so how can i reach
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by femstic60: 4:03am On Aug 01, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:
so how can i reach
femstic60 @ g mail . com . hope you understand?
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Plus teach me this business. I have heard about it but don't know how to go about it. Thanks. joyibedionu@gmail.com
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by ahms12(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2016
femstic60:
Hello, once you sent me a mail, you will be patient because I have many thing am doing. And note: If read very well, I don't promise to give you the video, I promised to give you. The ebook and that is what am doing. If you send me a mail within 1- 2hours I will send the book to you. And for Daboss007, if you click that link and read through you will see that I don't promised to give you the video, I promised you introduction to fiverr hidden gold. You can't see how to start fiverr on that introduction, you can only get it on the complete guild to Fiverr hidden Gold. Thanks
.....my oga am very much interesting. pls help me. here is my email...ahmsully09@gmail.com
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by ahms12(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2016
femstic60:
1. HARD ANALYSIS:

Divide your SALARY by 30 days and see what you get (i.e. the number of days in a month and see the funny thing about your salary plan).

For example,
(1) An average level-12 worker in the state government civil service earns NGN 60,000.
**** And this translates to NGN 60,000÷30= NGN 2,000 every day. This is LESS THAN the amount made daily by an AVERAGE HAWKER in the city.

(2) A freshly EMPLOYED GRADUATE BANKER in most NIGERIAN BANKS earns an average of NGN120,000 monthly.
***So everyday, you get NGN120,000÷30= NGN4,000 as the daily value for your work-life. By implication, this is LESS THAN the amount earned DAILY by an AVERAGE DRIVER in d city and in some villages.....

(3) If you are a FRESH GRADUATE EMPLOYEE in some oil companies, you earn an average of NGN300,000 monthly. So in a day your WORK-VALUE is NGN300,000 ÷ 30= NGN10,000
**** This is LESS THAN the daily amount earned by an IRRIGATION FARMER supplying vegetables to Lagos MARKETS, a TIPPER CAR DRIVER supplying sand for three BLOCK INDUSTRIES and CONSTRUCTION SITES just 3 times a day and DRIVERS of DANGOTE TRUCKS who have bought off the trucks at scrap value and are using them to convey products between villages and the cities for just five business owners.

--------->>>HOPE BY NOW, IT IS SINKING IN, RIGHT?

And when there is an ISSUE in the FAMILY that requires FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, the DRIVERS, HAWKERS and the rest are looking up to you with a WHITE COLLAR JOB.

(4) If you are an NYSC MEMBER, you DON'T need to be told that:
*****NGN19,800÷30 = NGN 660 is your worth on a daily basis.
I hope you know that PURE WATER SELLERS who own a shop, a pepper soup joint and a small TOYOTA COROLLA car to distribute pure water to five restaurants earn MORE THAN you & WHEEL-BARROW PUSHERS working on contract for three warehouses probably make MORE MONEY than you EACH DAY

We shouldn't end at satisfactions from these earnings. We should be more proactive, create room for more income and strive to diversify our streams of income.

The earlier you wake up and smell the coffee, the better for you......

I know of someone right now who will say this is too ideal to be true but take your time and do this analysis over and over again, and you will grasp the crux!!!

STOP waiting for the Government to feed you, feed yourself and help the Government feed others. That is where we are in this age. This is the reason why you need an extra income like this that can give you over #10,000 daily: www.naijawealthinfo.com/Fiverrhiddengold_land.htm

DO have an Entrepreneurial week end
....am interested bros...here is my email...ahmsully09@gmail.com
Re: A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily by femstic60: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2016
ahms12:
....am interested bros...here is my email...ahmsully09@gmail.com
Please check here: http://www.naijawealthinfo.com

(1) (Reply)

Investment Inflow Into Nigeria Rises By 95% To $1.7bn / All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking / Access Bank: More Winners Emerge In Diamondxtra Monthly Draw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.