Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) (1901 Views)

A Global Real Estate Investment With Min Startup Of N5,000 And 40% ROI Monthly / MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) / Invest in my business and get 40% ROI (maximum ROI Guaranteed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2015
Good day, We are a production company based in lagos and we produce plantain chips, we are looking for investors who would partner with us with an investment of #(500,000 - 1,000,000) and get 40% ROI in a year.

We distribute different products to supermarkets and hawkers but our hawking line are continually growing in demands by the day hence the need to increase our production leave manual and go semiautomatic by getting some machines that will aid our production time and add to our distribution line.

Contact us on deetwelvetech@gmail.com or 08074880130 if you are interested.

This is a golden opportunity to invest in a business that works. (pictures attached)

For more pictures and details, pls click on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2584627/invest-business-get-40-roi#37795866

All questions will be duely attended to.

More pics coming.

Tnx

Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Happy sunday,
Looking for ways to invest, heres the opportunity.
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Invest today, smile tomorrow.
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 6:13am On Sep 22, 2015
Good morning
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ur investments can only get better with us, invest wisely
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 6:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Avoid tomorrow's crisis, invest today.
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Happy holidays to our muslim brothers.
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 4:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Order for your crispy chips for distribution. Call us on +2348074880130
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by Angelstartups(f): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hello.

Have you been to www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance?
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 5:14am On Oct 18, 2015
Order for your crispy chips for distribution. We deliver nationwide.

Call us on +2348074880130
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by dotcomnamename: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
techyjabs:
Happy sunday,
Looking for ways to invest, heres the opportunity.

Do you have a company lawyer?, do you have ID. International passport?, do your company have two to three different proof of address. Are your company ready to sign legal agreement documents on this investment with my lawyer? Guarantors, e.t.c?? Whats the minimum and maximum of investment?
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yes there's a company lawyer, international passport yes, proof of adress, don't understand that. Do you mean utility bills that carry the companys address?
Yes we are ready to sign legal documents with your lawyer.
Guarantor we would have to source for that should not be difficult.

Pls you can contact me for more personalised informations you might require on +2348074880130.

Thanks.
quote author=dotcomnamename post=39108519]

Do you have a company lawyer?, do you have ID. International passport?, do your company have two to three different proof of address. Are your company ready to sign legal agreement documents on this investment with my lawyer? Guarantors, e.t.c?? Whats the minimum and maximum of investment? [/quote]
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
techyjabs:
Yes there's a company lawyer, international passport yes, proof of adress, don't understand that. Do you mean utility bills that carry the companys address?
Yes we are ready to sign legal documents with your lawyer.
Guarantor we would have to source for that should not be difficult.

Pls you can contact me for more personalised informations you might require on +2348074880130 or you can send me your contacts via deetwelvetech@gmail.com.

Thanks.
quote author=dotcomnamename post=39108519]

Do you have a company lawyer?, do you have ID. International passport?, do your company have two to three different proof of address. Are your company ready to sign legal agreement documents on this investment with my lawyer? Guarantors, e.t.c?? Whats the minimum and maximum of investment?
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2015
Great morning all, order for your crispy plantain chips. We supply nationwide.
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2015
Got my response?
dotcomnamename:

Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2015
If you invest nothing, the reward is worth little.
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2015
Know what you own, and know why you own it. Invest today
Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 6:54am On Oct 28, 2015
Good day to you, have not heard from you ever since. Pls kindly dignify me with your response.
Thx
dotcomnamename:

Re: Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) by techyjabs: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2015
Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this.
Invest today.

(1) (Reply)

We Buy All Valid Gift Cards And Bitcoin At Good Rates / $50-$100 In A Day Wow Get In And Read / Don't Open This If You Dont These PRODUCTS And TOOLS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.