Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) (9935 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!!!

A super guider in MMM by name Vivian Azubuike (100k+ Guider) who is based in Port-Harcourt,, publicly denounced her loyalty in the popular ponzi scheme in her WhatsApp group.

She said and I quote

Me I honestly don't like how things are turning out and I'm going to ask for my account to be deleted
Screenshots attached below.

Furthermore the super guider, Vivian Azubuike said that some super guider's Bank accounts were frozen, together with other guiders who gave people guarantee in MMM before the problem started, and most of them have been arrested.
As it appears now,Nigeria Guiders are living in fear, resulting to some of the top Guiders traveling outside the country in fear.

If you check MMM Nigeria website right now, you can't see any guider's contact and names like it used to appear before because the guilty ones amongst them are hiding their identities online.

It Should be recalled that according to the previous guider's meeting update, MMM Nigeria is deliberating on removing guiders from the scheme.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by HungerBAD: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
I am not a tribal bigot.

So people should not misconstrue anything I write,from a tribal perspective please. So the one that ran to the Philippines,what's his name again?

And now this Azubuike,after leading thousands of Nigerians to their ruins wants to bail now.

Hopefully this has taught Nigerians a serious lesson.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by firstolalekan(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by izzou(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
angry

Enough of this MMM saga. People have moved on.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Joephat(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
oya naaaaaa

1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by sweettease(f): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
She even waited this long, she tried seff tongue

Where are those that were screaming mmm pays, mmm for life, mmm is real, etc cheesy

12 Likes

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by casttlebarbz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2017

2 Shares

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
But me, I personally believe that MMM will bounce back stronger, it just pains me how a super guider with over 100,000 people under her should consider quiting MMM,

They benefited the most from the scheme, they should help fix it and not quit. I am so angry Right now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Bunker1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
nothing to quit... the game is over.

1 Like

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Bunker1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Basalt:
But me, I personally believe that MMM will bounce back stronger, it just pains me how a super guider with over 100,000 people under her should consider quiting MMM,

They benefited the most from the scheme, they should help fix it and not quit. I am so angry Right now.
bounce back ni?
How?
even people in Rivers don't even want to hear PH.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
MMM Nigeria guiders finally removed their contacts from MMM registration page in fear of being arrested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
While Guiders from other countries still have their contacts intact in their own registration site

1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Codeblues(m): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
MMM news and front page are like bread & butter.
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Let me park here.
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by yorhmienerd(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
cheesy MMM Members are coming here like

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by schoolhelpng(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
I smell and see lies...imaging this info?
Well all is well with the members there...

1 Like

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by yomi007k(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
sweettease:
She even waited this long, she tried seff tongue

Where are those that were screaming mmm pays, mmm for life, mmm is real, etc cheesy

grin

Dey r coming for ur backside in a minute. ...
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
schoolhelpng:
I smell and see lies...imaging this info?

Well all is well with the members there...

Lol, if you think it's a lie, then carry out your own research.
grin grin grin

Guiders are really the killers of MMM.
Can you imagine one person GHing 20 million monthly, I was even wondering how MMM survived a year in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
I am not angry with MMM, if you follow all my Posts in nairaland, I always support MMM.

I am only angry at Vivian Azubuike, a super Guider in MMM for quiting MMM after making millions of naira from ordinary Participants.

I am not talking about myself, atleast I follow chop my own but atleast I have not quit.

I am Ready to PH and PH over and over again for the survival of MMM not to chicken out at the heat of temptation.

MMM for life.
Whoever backs out shall be exposed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
FP tinz! cool

Oga Seun, wehdon Sah! cool
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
Vivian don viamoose!!!!

No mean say you safe grin
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
@ Vivian, I know you will definitely see this Post.

All I want from you is to PH and not QUIT.

You can't just GH and quit.

You are a 100k+ guider for crying out loud.
You need to PH and encourage other Guiders to PH too.

#VivianPhDontQuit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by sauceEEP(m): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
A 10k guider getting help of 20m monthly, wow!! That means vivian's GH being a 100k guider should be in excess of 40m monthly... She don chop belleful, next thing na to relocate to Brazil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by shukuokukobambi: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

OP, is it your money? Where are my mmm friends to help me ask the op cheesy
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by shukuokukobambi: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
HungerBAD:
I am not a tribal bigot.

So people should not misconstrue anything I write,from a tribal perspective please. So the one that ran to the Philippines,what's his name again?

And now this Azubuike,after leading thousands of Nigerians to their ruins wants to bail now.

Hopefully this has taught Nigerians a serious lesson.

The certified greedy ones will never learn. One dumbo is still abusing me on top this mumu scheme.

If you like, start YYY tomorrow, you go get mugus to join and they'll ask "is it your money" cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by seighapaul(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
The image you used is a mischievous misinterpretation of what the scheme stands for. I highlighted the address bar and the GH amount displayed in ur image.

1. Address Bar:[/b]The website address (or part) in your image is not from the official website.

[b]2. GH amount displayed:
The amount stated in ur image was photoshoped (superimposed). I won't blame you, could be you innocently just extracted an unconfirmed image from Google without actually confirming its authenticity. Since you are not in the system, you may not know that guider have limits and restrictions on how much they can cash out of the system monthly. Also, guiders are mandated to PH a certain percentage of their GHs back into the system (very compulsory).

It'll be unfair and unjust to tagged the scheme as "fraud" or regard it has "crashed"...it's obvious the scheme is trying to recover from challenges caused by government, critics and greedy participants (not the scheme). Just like any institution, there will always be drawbacks and hurdles...But a well and focused community will always come out at the top.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
seighapaul:
The image you used is a mischievous misinterpretation of what the scheme stands for. I highlighted the address bar and the GH amount displayed in ur image.

1. Address Bar:[/b]The website address (or part) in your image is not from the official website.

[b]2. GH amount displayed:
The amount stated in ur image was photoshoped (superimposed). I won't blame you, could be you innocently just extracted an unconfirmed image from Google without actually confirming its authenticity. Since you are not in the system, you may not know that guider have limits and restrictions on how much they can cash out of the system monthly. Also, guiders are mandated to PH a certain percentage of their GHs back into the system (very compulsory).

It'll be unfair and unjust to tagged the scheme as "fraud" or regard it has "crashed"...it's obvious the scheme is trying to recover from challenges caused by government, critics and greedy participants (not the scheme). Just like any institution, there will always be drawbacks and hurdles...But a well and focused community will always come out at the top.

Another guider trying to cover up the track of his madam.

Are you saying that Mbanefo didn't cash out the specified amount?
You are obviously a 10+ Guider and is still naive.

When was guider's bonus limit introduced?
November last year, go and check.
If you talk again, I post more pictures.

You guiders are the people that killed MMM.

Thank God I made my money and profit join.
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Stanley187(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Basalt:
MMM Nigeria guiders finally removed their contacts from MMM registration page in fear of being arrested

Sincerely u think that guiders are in control of what's been posted on the webpage? Really? Guiders run things on the website? Ignorance of what happens on MMM makes some of you postulate things from ur imagination. Pheeew

MMM is soon to be done with the updating, and when the model is revealed, every participant would be better for it.

Vivian or whatever can get the hell out if she wants, who knows what she is scared of.. . MAYBE SHE IS ONE OF THOSE GUIDERS, MAVRODI PROMISES TO DEAL WITH FOR MISLEADING PARTICIPANTS AND PROMOTING OTHER COPY CAT FORUMS. As for we, we are here to PH and GH and there's nothing to stop us.

MMM Rules4ever

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by seighapaul(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Basalt:

Another guider trying to cover up the track of his madam.

Are you saying that Mbanefo didn't cash out the specified amount?
You are obviously a 10+ Guider and is still naive.

When was guider's bonus limit introduced?
November last year, go and check.
If you talk again, I post more pictures.

You guiders are the people that killed MMM.

Thank God I made my money and profit join.
grin

I only tried to correct the misconception of the unconfirmed image you used to explain your point about the scheme. It was malicious and unfair to have used that image to buttress your point. As for your point about the ridiculous huge amount guider earn, it's true a hardworking guider with a selected and well informed downlines can actually earn as much as N21m or even much more...But note that all these huge amounts will only be listed as Mavro (virtual cash). The guider will certainly still be limited to the total amount he can cash out from his virtual Mavro. Hence, the image you used as evidence is totally false and clearly photoshoped or superimposed.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Stanley187:

Sincerely u think that guiders are in control of what's been posted on the webpage? Really? Guiders run things on the website? Ignorance of what happens on MMM makes some of you postulate things from ur imagination. Pheeew

MMM is soon to be done with the updating, and when the model is revealed, every participant would be better for it.

Vivian or whatever can get the hell out if she wants, who knows what she is scared of.. . MAYBE SHE IS ONE OF THOSE GUIDERS, MAVRODI PROMISES TO DEAL WITH FOR MISLEADING PARTICIPANTS AND PROMOTING OTHER COPY CAT FORUMS. As for we, we are here to PH and GH and there's nothing to stop us.

MMM Rules4ever

One question for you, since when did you GH and how much grin angry?
Post pictures as evidence please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Bamidele539: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Still expecting the new model to be unleashed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Pi-network / Finally Mmm Have Started Paying(picture proof) / What Is Africoin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.