Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Efficient And Reliable Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Efficient And Reliable Car (3308 Views)

Petrol Vs Diesel – Which Is The More Efficient And Recommended Engine? / Toyota Develops World's Most Thermally Efficient 2.0-liter Petrol Engine / Top 8 Most Fuel Efficient Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efficient And Reliable Car by deturla: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2015
Hi Guys,

I intend buying a car before the end of the year. However, the amount I have is just 700,000 naira.

Please what kind of car can one get with such an amount of money. Mind you, I'm not a fan of the Toyota pencil-light, cos friends have advised me to go for that.

Pls any advice would help. I appreciate
Re: Efficient And Reliable Car by yak(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2015
@OP we are almost in d same situation but for the past two days av bn considering this Nissan Almera 2000/2001. my main reason is since it is used as taxi, it must b rugged,fuel efficient and parts will b available. all d same do ur findings n post here
Re: Efficient And Reliable Car by sewentybaba: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2015
I recommend Honda Bullet. Bought mine for 720k. 3 yrs on, still firing. Cheap parts.
Re: Efficient And Reliable Car by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2015
Y
deturla:
Hi Guys,

I intend buying a car before the end of the year. However, the amount I have is just 700,000 naira.

Please what kind of car can one get with such an amount of money. Mind you, I'm not a fan of the Toyota pencil-light, cos friends have advised me to go for that.

Pls any advice would help. I appreciate
A Toyota Corolla LE won't be a bad Idea. Look for the year within your price range. You need to put maintenance cost, gas consumption and durability into consideration. When are you going to deposit into my account?

1 Like

Re: Efficient And Reliable Car by chucky234(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2015
slimmy05:
Y A Toyota Corolla LE won't be a bad Idea. Look for the year within your price range. You need to put maintenance cost, gas consumption and durability into consideration. When are you going to deposit into my account?
huh
Re: Efficient And Reliable Car by kingreign(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
slimmy05:
Y A Toyota Corolla LE won't be a bad Idea. Look for the year within your price range. You need to put maintenance cost, gas consumption and durability into consideration. When are you going to deposit into my account?
The Toyota corolla is a very efficient and reliable car. But bad new, he's not gonna deposit into your account.
Re: Efficient And Reliable Car by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2015
slimmy05:

A 2001 Corolla but if you want zoom zoom and comfort get 2002-03 Mazda P5 (323f); both are reliable.
Re: Efficient And Reliable Car by Anomnakachukwu: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bros, check out my hondà civic 2008 model i have for sale. Its nigeriàn used. But very cleanly used. I am the owner, not a dealer. Seaerch for this name, Anomnakachukwu on nairaland, and u will see my posts. Alternatively and faster, search for honda civic 2008 at giveaway price. I am selling because i bought a new car, a honda city.
Re: Efficient And Reliable Car by deturla: 6:27am On Sep 25, 2015
Anomnakachukwu:
Bros, check out my hondà civic 2008 model i have for sale. Its nigeriàn used. But very cleanly used. I am the owner, not a dealer. Seaerch for this name, Anomnakachukwu on nairaland, and u will see my posts. Alternatively and faster, search for honda civic 2008 at giveaway price. I am selling because i bought a new car, a honda city.

I am not a fan of Manual cars Sir, moreso that you arent in Lagos....Hmmmn!!!!
Re: Efficient And Reliable Car by deturla: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2015
slimmy05:

LoL, Idiat...Dude, i miss you man, send me ya pin abeg, i need a car, for realz!!!
Re: Efficient And Reliable Car by ptoall1000: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Anomnakachukwu:

How much? Mail me on
Re: Efficient And Reliable Car by ednut1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Golf 4
Re: Efficient And Reliable Car by deturla: 7:48am On May 06, 2017
ednut1:
Golf 4

LOL... So you dey here??
Re: Efficient And Reliable Car by Prof0fficial: 5:24pm On May 23, 2020
Toks or Naija used. Hyundai i10, Toyota Yaris... budget need upgraded to 1m-1.5 for toks
Re: Efficient And Reliable Car by ivoryhouse(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2020
Ford Focus 06-09
Toyota Camry 03-04
Benz slk
BMW z3, z4
Jeep Grand Cherokee, up to 2006
Ford Explorer
There are many options out there, all, Nigerian used.
Why anyone would buy older cars when they can get newer cars, I'll never understand �

(1) (Reply)

Black Smoke From Lexus RX 300 / Mercedes Benz C Class Vs Bmw 3 Series Vs Audi A4 / Suv Fit For A Waterlogged Area....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.