Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Who Is A True Man Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A True Man Of God? (606 Views)

Frequent quotessThat Gives Tb Joshua Away As A True Man Of God. / How Do You Identify A True Man Of God? / A True Man Of God/prophet/seer/contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A True Man Of God? by Skipfr(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2015
I have read and listened to so many persons when they criticise and insult men of God especially Nigerians. My question remains who is a true man of God in our nation Nigeria?
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by SonOfEl(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Skipfr:
I have read and listened to so many persons when they criticise and insult men of God especially Nigerians. My question remains who is a true man of God in our nation Nigeria?

Jesus said, "by their fruits ye shall know them". true men of God are sons who serve their father in heaven. there are other men of God who are servants but not sons, the bible calls them " vessels unto dishonor ", they are made to be used and disposed because of their hypocritical way of life like the Pharisees. they are gifted and anointed, but at on judgement day, God rejects them. the scripture calls these the "mystery of iniquity".

criticizing actions of men of God considered to be unbecoming is not wrong, in fact , it shows you are a true servant and custodian of the gospel. see 1Timothy 4:1-6, especially the v6. a true minister should criticize any wrong thing he sees or hears, but should criticize with love, understanding, and with scriptural back up.
Re: Who Is A True Man Of God? by AfroGroup: 6:57am On Sep 21, 2016
Check this out

(1) (Reply)

Religion Is Only Problem We Have On Earth, Do You Believe? / We Are All Human / If At Any Point You Start Doubting What God Has Said Concening You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.