Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Louis Van Gaal 'declares Ryan Giggs His Manchester United Successor' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Louis Van Gaal 'declares Ryan Giggs His Manchester United Successor' (371 Views)

Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career / Ryan Giggs Dad Is Ashamed Of Him After Wales Appointment / Gareth Barry Equals Ryan Giggs Premier League Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Louis Van Gaal 'declares Ryan Giggs His Manchester United Successor' by sportsmolecntre: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2015
Louis van Gaal has reportedly claimed that his current assistant boss Ryan Giggs will succeed him asManchester United manager in the future.
The Dutchman, who comes to the end of his contract in the summer of 2017, is said to have made the claim during a fan event at the Old Trafford cricket ground on Wednesday night.

According to Twitter user Andrew Curran, who was at the event, Van Gaal was discussing the £36m fee spent on deadline-day signing Anthony Martial when he said: "Yes I spend a lot of money on Martial, but I buy him for my successor Ryan Giggs."
Giggs spent his entire playing career at United, winning 13 Premier League titles, two Champions League trophies and four FA Cups, before retiring last year.
Meanwhile, Van Gaal has dismissed the team's chances of winning the Premier League title this season.

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger And Wife Split / Soccer Bettiing Tips / Video: Liverpool 3 – 2 Aston Villa [premier League] Highlights 2015/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.