Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup (8292 Views)

Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy / The Perfect Foundation. (makeup Tips) / Choosing The Right Foundation.( Makeup) (2) (3) (4)

Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by sisisioge: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hello fashionistas, due to the unfavourable closings at the Nigerian stock exchange and other financial obligations I have, I no longer can afford my blackup foundation. Pls recommend a good one with good reasons.

Presently, I have taken to Zaron powder which I'm happy with. Unfortunately, they don't make a liquid foundation. Pls recommend a good affordable one. My friends use Mary Kay but it scares me to see the amount they put on their faces to get a good finishing plus what happens after a day in the sun! I don't use a lot of the blackup yet I get a perfect finish. Pls help...thanks
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
I heard Milani foundation is good.
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by sisisioge: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
kennygee:
I heard Milani foundation is good.

OK...it's been making some waves here and there. I will followup on it. Thanks.
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by sipitzzz(f): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
call/whatsapp on 08030858725 or ping on 7427181A for ur milani powder and other makeup products
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by ChloesMakeover(f): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2015
You can also try revlon colorstay
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by sisisioge: 5:53am On Sep 21, 2015
ChloesMakeover:
You can also try revlon colorstay

Thanks for the tip, googling it already
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2015
sisisioge:

Thanks for the tip, googling it already
Yea, I'd also recommend Revlon colourstay.
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by smadalove(f): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2015
hw much s it .,d revlon stay
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by sisisioge: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
naanxie:

Yea, I'd also recommend Revlon colourstay.

OK...thanks. Do u know how much it goes for?
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
sisisioge:

OK...thanks. Do u know how much it goes for?

I don't know. You can check online; gifty's daughter or mymakeupng.com or even cosmetic square. These are online stores with cosmetic square being the cheapest.
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by Ammy5565(f): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Revlon colorstay is way to go babe.
I buy it in ph for 4k.
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by sisisioge: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
naanxie:

I don't know. You can check online; gifty's daughter or mymakeupng.com or even cosmetic square. These are online stores with cosmetic square being the cheapest.

Thanks a ton! I will check asap.
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by sisisioge: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ammy5565:
Revlon colorstay is way to go babe.
I buy it in ph for 4k.

Thanks a ton, I will check how much it goes for here in Lagos.
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by Haboseyday(f): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
sisisioge:
Hello fashionistas, due to the unfavourable closings at the Nigerian stock exchange and other financial obligations I have, I no longer can afford my blackup foundation. Pls recommend a good one with good reasons.

Presently, I have taken to Zaron powder which I'm happy with. Unfortunately, they don't make a liquid foundation. Pls recommend a good affordable one. My friends use Mary Kay but it scares me to see the amount they put on their faces to get a good finishing plus what happens after a day in the sun! I don't use a lot of the blackup yet I get a perfect finish. Pls help...thanks

Enjoy flawless skin 24H a day with the ONE Everlasting foundation for just 2,500. Buzz on 08090679246 if u need it
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by spicyhoney(f): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
I'll recommend the Revlon Colorstay too. It is also 4k in Lagos and it goes well with Milani powder.
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by sisisioge: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
spicyhoney:
I'll recommend the Revlon Colorstay too. It is also 4k in Lagos and it goes well with Milani powder.

Thanks spicy...revlon is so winning here.

Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:55am On Sep 24, 2015
why do u need a liquid foundation?
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by sisisioge: 5:43am On Sep 24, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:
why do u need a liquid foundation?

Simple question with a much simpler answer. However, I wouldn't want to bore you with its simplicity. Thanks for checking in.

Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2015
sisisioge:

Simple question with a much simpler answer. However, I wouldn't want to bore you with its simplicity. Thanks for checking in.
imagine
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by Khemhyte(f): 7:09am On Mar 10, 2017
sisisioge:

Thanks spicy...revlon is so winning here.
@ sisisioge, did you eventually go for the revlon? pls I would like to hear your review on this Revlon colorstay foundation. Thanks
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by sisisioge: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Khemhyte:

@ sisisioge, did you eventually go for the revlon? pls I would like to hear your review on this Revlon colorstay foundation. Thanks

Babes, I did o. However, as soon as I stepped in the sun like this my face took on a new dimension. Summarily, the product was over hyped. Maybe because I was coming from blackup that was A-ace, the product wasn't satisfactory. Presently, I'm on to zaron. They do not have liquid foundation, only creme-powder. It's not bad though not comparable to blackup. Soup wey sweet, na money kill am grin

Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by succyblinks(f): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2017
sisisioge:

Babes, I did o. However, as soon as I stepped in the sun like this my face took on a new dimension. Summarily, the product was over hyped. Maybe because I was coming from blackup that was A-ace, the product wasn't satisfactory. Presently, I'm on to zaron. They do not have liquid foundation, only creme-powder. It's not bad though not comparable to blackup. Soup wey sweet, na money kill am grin

Sis, if you are still looking for liquid foundation I will advise you to go for loreal infallible matte foundation, the foundation has a matte finish like kilode. If you don't blend it very fast sef it'll dry up on you, its my current foundation and I can't have enough of it and it goes for just 4800k
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by sisisioge: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2017
succyblinks:

Sis, if you are still looking for liquid foundation I will advise you to go for loreal infallible matte foundation, the foundation has a matte finish like kilode. If you don't blend it very fast sef it'll dry up on you, its my current foundation and I can't have enough of it and it goes for just 4800k

Wow...That sounds cool. I hope it doesn't form a cake paste like finish though...Will check it out ASAP. Thanks babes.

Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by succyblinks(f): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
sisisioge:

Wow...That sounds cool. I hope it doesn't form a cake paste like finish though...Will check it out ASAP. Thanks babes.

Cake ke?? Its very lightweight you won't even know you are wearing foundation
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by sisisioge: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
succyblinks:

Cake ke?? Its very lightweight you won't even know you are wearing foundation

Cool
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by sisisioge: 4:41pm On May 29, 2017
Khemhyte:

Hey babes, my PM doesn't work. You can mail me directly using my email on profile. Enjoy.
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by Ishilove: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
sisisioge:

Use Dermatol powder o jare grin

Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by sisisioge: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Use Dermatol powder o jare grin

grin grin grin dusting powder ni.
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by MrPresident1: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Sisisioge, elubo nko Try elubo na
Re: Pls Recommend Affordable Foundation-makeup by sisisioge: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
MrPresident1:
Sisisioge, elubo nko Try elubo na

grin grin grin grin mooju ni.

Bio-oil Soap / What is Your Daily Beauty/Make-up Routine Like? / How To Know The Best London Bales!