Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Will Remarry Says Chika Ika - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Remarry Says Chika Ika (1109 Views)

“I Will Remarry Once I Find True Love” – Tonto Dikeh Reveals In New Interview / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Remarry Says Chika Ika by kedunaija(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Chika Ike is a Nigeria Nollywood actress, two years ago her marriage did not go so well and she ended it she was marry to Ebiribi, but right now no one knows if she is dating again but she said one day that she will be called a wife once again.
In her discussion, she said she will remarry again but this time not her will only when God said so. Chika Ike said she is very happy that her elder sister Vivian has gone into the world celebrity has Vivian made her Nollywood debuted. She claimed happiness that it is a good thing to see you family member in the say industry and because of that Chika said she is very happy.
http://www.naijanewscity.com/i-will-remarry-says-chika-ika/#more-185

Re: I Will Remarry Says Chika Ika by ezeonline2(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Abeg come marry me.
Re: I Will Remarry Says Chika Ika by iLovePusssy: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
mtcheeew...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Release New Song DODO (prod. Kiddominant) (DOWNLOAD) / Jonathan Pictured Shopping In London / Alamieyeseigha's Last Interview: ‘sometimes I Ask Why I Am Still Alive!’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.