Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Helppppppppppp - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Helppppppppppp (1333 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helppppppppppp by oluchi557(f): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pls pastors in the house help me in this issue,is there anything like this person is ur husband.am asking because my friend went for prayers and she was told a particular man is her husband and when she prayed she was convinced too,but now the husband to be is telling her that he is married and will be wedding this year october.now she is confused because she has loved that particular man and other men coming for her she doesnt feel anything for them.she is asking if she should forget about him and give other men chance but even as she does that she felt she is moving out of the promise of God for her.NOTE,she has no sexual relationship with him.pls help a sister
Re: Helppppppppppp by HungerBAD: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
They can now see visions for husbands in church?wow.

1 Like

Re: Helppppppppppp by tpiander: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Helppppppppppp by tpiander: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
he is asking if she should forget about him and give other men chance

yes, before she turns 60.
Re: Helppppppppppp by Goshen360(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Serious but funny issue though. It's quite unfortunate! The message and evidence of truth you and your friend seek IS ALREADY IN THE OUTCOME OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED. You don't need no one to give any further help you're seeking.
Re: Helppppppppppp by raayah(f): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
God's word is Final..

If he says that man is her husband, that's it!

I would recommend that she fasts for 3 months to stop her future husband from marrying the other woman.

The Devil is a liar!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helppppppppppp by ggirl4real: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
***grabs chair to sit down***

This one odikwa strong!

Vision ni, television ko?

Husband wey me wan marry?

I think Men of God should learn to mind their business when it comes to matters touching choice of life partner.

The Bible says "Whosoever FINDS..."

It's your choice to make so you won't blame God when it backfires...

My two Naira shaa...
Re: Helppppppppppp by ggirl4real: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
raayah:
God's word is Final..

I would recommend that she fasts for 3 months to stop her future husband from marrying the other woman.

The Devil is a liar!

Ma'am, I don't understand your point please. The man says he's married...

Abi na Op confuse me ni

Op come and explain ooo

I quote you "...the husband to be is telling her that he is married and will be wedding this year october..."

Married and wedding as used here is confusing
Re: Helppppppppppp by tpiander: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
sixty is different from six oh.

@ Mr or Ms Sixty year marriage.

take note.
Re: Helppppppppppp by raayah(f): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
ggirl4real:

Abi na Op confuse me ni

Op come and explain ooo

I quote you "...the husband to be is telling her that he is married and will be wedding this year october..."

Me myself, I'm confused. Na OP sabi. I am only being sarcastic with my post.
Re: Helppppppppppp by johnydon22(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
raayah:
God's word is Final..

The Devil is a liar!
This is simply the solution...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helppppppppppp by johnydon22(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
ggirl4real:

Abi na Op confuse me ni

Op come and explain ooo

Are you doubting God?

Since God said the man is her husband then the man must be her husband whether he likes it or not because God's words are final.

Have you forgotten that what ever God says must happen?

Unless of course you don't believe it was God that said it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helppppppppppp by hahn(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
HungerBAD:
They can now see visions for husbands in church?wow.

Where have you been? undecided

They see vision for almost everything, except what goes on in their personal lives, these days
Re: Helppppppppppp by hahn(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
raayah:
God's word is Final..

The Devil is a liar!

Op, herein lies the solution to your friend's problem. She can even opt to kill the bride to be so that she can reclaim her god given man. Afterall, god told her himself.

2 Likes

Re: Helppppppppppp by raayah(f): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
hahn:

Op, herein lies the solution to your friend's problem. She can even opt to kill the bride to be so that she can reclaim her god given man. Afterall, god told her himself.

You are spot on! Killing the bride even makes more sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helppppppppppp by ggirl4real: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
johnydon22:

Are you doubting God?

Since God said the man is her husband then the man must be her husband whether he likes it or not because God's words are final.

If I understand grammar, the Op said "she was told" except maybe God told her shaa

Since the lady in question says she prayed and was convinced that the man is hers, it means she hears from God (a quality I'm still earnestly praying for)

She should also go back to God to seek answers in a confusing situation as this...I'm sure God will answer her.
Re: Helppppppppppp by ggirl4real: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
raayah:

Me myself, I'm confused. Na OP sabi. I am only being sarcastic with my post.

Now I grab
Re: Helppppppppppp by hahn(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
raayah:

Thank you o jare. Op, tell your friend to ask god for an effective killing method to eliminate her current competition. God has been know to be behind lots of killings and massacres and he is even planning for the grand finale at the end of the world by killing about 70% of the human race for not believing in him. I am sure he will be able to come up with a good suggestion smiley
Re: Helppppppppppp by freecocoa(f): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
raayah:
God's word is Final..

The Devil is a liar!
Wtf? Are you being serious right now?
Re: Helppppppppppp by freecocoa(f): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
raayah:

Ah! I for say o, but babe you gats do something about your sarcasm, so hard to detect, you fit give person heart attack with am.grin
Re: Helppppppppppp by Goshen360(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
raayah:
God's word is Final..

The Devil is a liar!

grin grin grin
Re: Helppppppppppp by Hiswordxray(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
oluchi557:
Pls pastors in the house help me in this issue,is there anything like this person is ur husband.am asking because my friend went for prayers and she was told a particular man is her husband and when she prayed she was convinced too,but now the husband to be is telling her that he is married and will be wedding this year october.now she is confused because she has loved that particular man and other men coming for her she doesnt feel anything for them.she is asking if she should forget about him and give other men chance but even as she does that she felt she is moving out of the promise of God for her.NOTE,she has no sexual relationship with him.pls help a sister

Please do not be deceived, you are free to marry who ever you like as long as he/she is a fellow believer. We can not be unevenly yoked, light and darkness can't join together. Just choose whoever you like among fellow believers.
Re: Helppppppppppp by seunmsg(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
oluchi557:

Looking at the part in bold, you don't need any advice again. Your friend has no other option than to move on. The pastor did a guess work and he failed. Next time, tell her not to rely on any pastor in making her decision.
Re: Helppppppppppp by oluchi557(f): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
ggirl4real:

Abi na Op confuse me ni

Op come and explain ooo

yes he said he would be wedding this october but why my friend was confused was that last year he told her the same thing and it didnt work ,so this year precisely febuary when my friend travelled down to the east(they stay far from each other,he stays at east while my friend stays north)he asked her to come see him but due to communication problem she couldnt come the exact day that was agreed,he got angry and told her that since she does what she likes he has choosen another person,my friend thought it was a joke and left annoyed and told him that he was stubborn and mean.this month my friend saw a wedding card posted on the page of his facebook inviting friends on his wedding(he has two facebook page and he didnt know that my friend knows of the one he posted the wedding card
Re: Helppppppppppp by ggirl4real: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
oluchi557:
yes he said he would be wedding this october but why my friend was confused was that last year he told her the same thing and it didnt work ,so this year precisely febuary when my friend travelled down to the east(they stay far from each other,he stays at east while my friend stays north)he asked her to come see him but due to communication problem she couldnt come the exact day that was agreed,he got angry and told her that since she does what she likes he has choosen another person,my friend thought it was a joke and left annoyed and told him that he was stubborn and mean.this month my friend saw a wedding card posted on the page of his facebook inviting friends on his wedding(he has two facebook page and he didnt know that my friend knows of the one he posted the wedding card

This is serious!
Re: Helppppppppppp by tpiander: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
raayah:

The Devil is a liar!

and what if it's the devil who told her the info to begin with?
Re: Helppppppppppp by oluchi557(f): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2015
tpiander:

and what if it's the devil who told her the info to begin with?
note.the man in question is interested in marrying my friend he even told her but the problem is communication problems,no much understanding of each other because they stay far apart from each other
Re: Helppppppppppp by OgundeleT(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Are you doubting God?

Lols.. Yes you are right whatever god says must come to pass, the wife may even die b4 or after the wedding and the man will now marry the lady. God work in a mysterious way

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helppppppppppp by oluchi557(f): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yes i believe in God
Re: Helppppppppppp by tpiander: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
oluchi557:
note.the man in question is interested in marrying my friend he even told her but the problem is communication problems,no much understanding of each other because they stay far apart from each other

She should marry someone else, the man has already done that.
Re: Helppppppppppp by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
oluchi557:

There is no biblical support to that belief. You can prudently, and prayerfully make a choice of whom to marry based on who you are and what suits you.

Tell urfriend to look for another man and stop believing on those heresies.

Study the bible and consider those who married there, were they told there own wives and husbands before they married?

Did God also make 300 wives for Solomon, and also 700 concubines?

3 Likes

Re: Helppppppppppp by oluchi557(f): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2015
Wonderful people,thanks

(1) (Reply)

Who Was The Pharaoh Of The Exodus? / Terrorists Did Not Attack Paris; Muslims Did! / Why Is Knockout Bangers Sold Only In Christmas And New Year Periods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.