Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,828 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination (21099 Views)

'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot / Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. / Nigerian Army 74 Regular Recruits Intake Pre-screening Examination 2015 Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by LOUIS6(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
ATTENTION!!!... PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ORIGINAL LIST WILL STILL BE OUT ON THE NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT WEBSITE...www.narecruitment.org

BUT FOR NOW.. YOU CAN STILL GO AND CHECK UR NAME @ google.com

This is how to check it on Google..

Go to Google.com Type your full name and 74rri

For example.. type.. YUSUF SAKA 74RRI

Go and check ur name on Google now..

God Bless Nigerian Army..

God Bless The Federal Republic Of Nigeria..

Below are the List of candidates @ Oshogbo

Cc : Lalasticlala , ishilove , rockstation , seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by Dailiesroom: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Good news guys the list is now out. smiley sad wink

So now you can Check in here to get Army 74RRI Portal of Shortlisted Candidates for Pre-Screening Examination now

Read more at: http://www.dailiesroom.com/army-74rri-portal-shortlisted-candidates/

GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS INGERIA..........................
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by gateluv: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2015
thanks for crack, i saw my name.
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by LOUIS6(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2015
gateluv:
thanks for crack, i saw my name.

That's Good... Good luck to you... @ which state is ur exam centre?

1 Like

Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by gudlyfconcept(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
OP, Please can u check this name for a friend .
"Otulu Matthew" . Thank you
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by LOUIS6(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2015
gudlyfconcept:
OP, Please can u check this name for a friend .
"Otulu Matthew" . Thank you

Here is his name....

2 Likes

Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by gudlyfconcept(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2015
LOUIS6:

Here is his name....

Thanks so much, God bless

1 Like

Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by LOUIS6(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2015
gudlyfconcept:

Thanks so much, God bless

U are welcome....

1 Like

Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by gateluv: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
LOUIS6:

That's Good... Good luck to you... @ which state is ur exam centre?
IBADAN, i can even trek to the exam center. lol

2 Likes

Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by armyrecruitment(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
74RRI Nigerian Army Recruitment......let's Meet Here To Prepare

WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU JOIN THE NIGERIAN ARMY......
PLEASE THIS IS 100% PURE AND 100% GURANTEED......

Join the Nigerian Army...
For the next [74 RRI - NA]
IS THERE ANY ONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN JOINING THE NIGERIAN ARMY....

AND IF YOU KNOW YOU GOT A LOT OF PASSION FOR THE JOB, THEN YOU ARE HIGHLY
WELCOME.

NB- ONLY THROUGH
RECRUITMENT....

For any information and enquiry contact - Mr Andrew
..08162896354 or Email - anwdrewlizzy@yahoo.com

NB - ONLY GUYS THAT HAS PASSION FOR THE JOB....
THANK YOU...
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by LOUIS6(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
gateluv:

Lol.. dats good grin
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
I think everybody got shortlisted gan...........I checked kaduna state list........upto four thousand while Oyo state 1,630 and Osun state 1,880...........let alone the slots

1 Like

Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by LOUIS6(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
wiztobet:
I think everybody got shortlisted gan...........I checked kaduna state list........upto four thousand while Oyo state 1,630 and Osun state 1,880...........let alone the slots

My brother.. dats how we see it o..

Almost every state has a thousand plus shortlisted..

But not everyone was shortlisted, some could not find their names up till now.. they have already been screen out from the net.

Anyway let's see how it goes..

They are just names of candidates that are eligible to write the pre-screening exams slatted for October 3, dats all
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by gateluv: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
I think great number of applicants was high.e.g i bought my card sept 8 at union bank and i saw over 5000 names on the bank list let alone of the other branches,online vouncher buyers. plz, are we dressing casually for the exam or in nysc-like dress.
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by LOUIS6(m): 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Yes it's now officiall...

The Original List is officially on the Nigerian Army Recruitment website

List of candidates shortlisted for the 74 RRI Pre-Screening Examination.

Log on to www.narecruitment.org

Click on your selected Exam Centre to view the list.

GoodLuck to the shortlisted candidates..

God Bless The Nigerian Army..

God Bless The Federal Republic Of Nigeria

1 Share

Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by LOUIS6(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
gateluv:
I think great number of applicants was high.e.g i bought my card sept 8 at union bank and i saw over 5000 names on the bank list let alone of the other branches,online vouncher buyers. plz, are we dressing casually for the exam or in nysc-like dress.

There was no online voucher in this 74RRI... it was only the card that was on sale at the bank

You can dress casually...
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by onlinedailys: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Click here to check the full list and also learn how to check the List of candidates shortlisted for the 74 RRI Pre-Screening Examination.

To share this information to others on facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin, etc, click here: http://www.onlinedailys.com/check-list-candidates-shortlisted-74-rri-prescreening-examination/

Good Luck all.
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by Dailiesroom: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2015
GOOD LUCK................
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by geraldben(m): 6:43am On Sep 23, 2015
I was also shortlisted.am so happy mehn.my first time of writing. Pls do u need to sign ur lGA nd police certification before writing this exam
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2015
geraldben:
I was also shortlisted.am so happy mehn.my first time of writing.
Pls do u need to sign ur lGA nd police certification before writing this exam
as you like man.....you may go and sign it but as for me......I dnt wanna sign it yet to avoid stress.......cos during 71RRI. I already signed everything after which I couldn't make it thru the pre screening exam.......I was pained cos of the money I spent going up and down to my local govermnt and the nearest police station of my local government..........
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by LOUIS6(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2015
geraldben:
I was also shortlisted.am so happy mehn.my first time of writing.
Pls do u need to sign ur lGA nd police certification before writing this exam

Wow!.... Congrats....

If this is ur first time of writing d exam... Do not panic, you will be doing maths,english & general paper (current affairs) all about 50 or 60 questions..

To sign ur L.G.A and police certification is not important for now.. but you will have to sign them before going for ur Zonal screening..

Good luck to u
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by geraldben(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thanks.pls do u know what we to wear to the exam day
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by gateluv: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
i was told that the questions will be like that of GMAT.
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by LOUIS6(m): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
geraldben:
Thanks.pls do u know what we to wear to the exam day

Dress casually..
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by LOUIS6(m): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
gateluv:
i was told that the questions will be like that of GMAT.

It's about 50 or 60 Objectives Questions... comprises of English, maths and General paper(current affairs)
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by tvreporter: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2015
Nigerian Army List Of Candidates Shortlisted For The 74 RRI Pre-Screening Exam: The Nigeria Army has released the names of all candidate who were shortlisted for the 2015 74 RRI Pre- Screening Examination on their official website. And they are informing all candidates who applied should go online and check if their name is on the official list
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by geraldben(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pls do u know what we are to wear to the exam day,my friend told me is white polo,blue shorts nd white canvas
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by LOUIS6(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
geraldben:
Pls do u know what we are to wear to the exam day,my friend told me is white polo,blue shorts nd white canvas

Dis question have been answered

Check d next 3 post above u..
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by isohyets(m): 12:03am On Sep 30, 2015
gateluv:

Guy.... Abeg where exactly is d place please...
Or can u please describe d place for me from challenge or iwo road
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by gateluv: 7:06am On Sep 30, 2015
isohyets:

Guy....can u please describe d place for me from challenge or iwo road
from iwo road,take akobo ojunrin cab.alight at the last bus stop and take command day school bike.thanks
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by isohyets(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
gateluv:
from iwo road,take akobo ojunrin cab.alight at the last bus stop and take command day school bike.thanks

Gracias bro!!
One love!
Re: 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination by Mzbabytush(f): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2015
Does anyone know what time the exam will start??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / M.sc In Biochemistry Or B.sc In Nursing, Which Should I Choose? / Diamond Bank Branch Mbaise In IMO State Celebrates Children's Day In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.