Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

>>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< (2230 Views)

N95 Camera Red Light Deactivation [+8gb] / Hack Wifi On Nokia N95 / Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

>>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2009
Hi, am using an Lg ku990 viewty but want to change to N95. Why u may ask? Is bcuz Lg ku990 does not ve much functions and applications and mostly games are hard to find.
Before I buy a N95 I need to hear ur views on how good or how bad the phone is and pls state ur reason why. If u interested in selling or u got a N95 for sale thats in good condition and u r located in ibadan let me know ok, thanks.
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by ballababy: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2009
i have n95 but its used if ure really interested do dial 08039213205,but am sorry am not in ibadan,am in lagos.
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by DualCore1: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2009
how good is the n95? well it isnt the best fone out there but its been such a gr8 experience for me.

its a symbian fone meaning u can install apps and all tht, but i really am not into apps on fones (i hardly ever see use for them). I just have opera, slick and joikuspot on the fone.
i use the fone for the following things:

as a wireless router, so i can connect to its internet connection via wireless on my laptop.
i connect the fone to my audio system and i'm able to play songs from it
i connect the fone to my tv (mainly for slideshows)
on few occasions i use it as a webcam (having a 5MP camera as a webcam is just something else)
i use the fone as a removeable storage media

tht's all i can remember now though.

The battery life of the fone sucks(i think we all know tht already). My fone is always on charge. it won't stay 30mins as a wireless router while on battery.

Its a slide fone, and the connector can break easily. mine broke once and i opened up the fone to change it.
The fone just makes me really mobile, i can connect to my remote servers while on the road and perform admin functions to solve client issues.
lol i even moderate nland most times from my phone while on the road.

I really havnt thought of what my next fone will be but it certainly wont be a nokia, because i think i've got the best nokia has to offer, in the n95 (the 5800 doesnt tickle my fancy, its cheap plastic look it a turn off).y

one thing i really hate about the n95 is. . . its got so many made-in-china derivatives. i cant remember how many times people have asked if my fone is a "china phone" (maybe a thousand times). angry

So. . . the n95 is a phone in its class and i'm loving it.
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by tjosh(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2009
n95. . .bam na. . Why r u hesitating?
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2009
@dual core thanks for the comments on the N95, I know the 5800 is no area I hate it. What I dont like about the phone is that its frigile and the ink on the button fades off so easily all the used n95 were faded that alone put me off the best i ve so far was the one honsule showed me on tuesday.
You talked about battery life then how long those it last when not used has a wireless router?
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by texazzpete(m): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2009
Yep, the N95 is a pretty decent phone. You';d be better served going for the N95 8GB version, though. It's got loads more RAM and better battery life. Also it feels at whole lot less cheap than the N95 classic.

You may also want to look at the N85. It's got some other cool features not found in the N95 like the FM transmitter and a truly stunning OLED screen.

For mobile gaming, you may be better served getting an iPhone instead. Ngage is a dying platform these days.
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2009
Thanks, I tried looking for the 8gb could not find one to buy. Now u getting me confused on which nokia model to buy, I dont realy need games on my mobile thats what damaged my k750i lol Need a phone that can handle applications on the move cuz I love hacks,softwares etc now u mentioned other models but am search of the 8gb edition also. Thanks for the tips,cuz am looking for a phone to buy that I ll not buy another may be in next 2-3years time but can still compete with other phones in that time cuz I know Nokia has exusted their ideas thats why they made a clone like just like Iphone. So getting a N95 now ll be ok for me until another advanced tech comes out after symbian Os, the Accerelator stuff is the in thing in mobiles now and n95 has that also.
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2009
Honsule lets conclude about the n95 price.
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by DExplorer1: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2009
@ Daul Core, hope u get some pay 4rm Nokia dat's gud product details.
@ Neo_welsh. Nimbuzz hs got gud features. Bt d case of using it free, i doubt dat cos it's an app of its own nt some settings to fix in code. But if it's possible, i wish to know.
@ N95, great phone no doubt though we've got our kinds of phone cos dat's who we are.

Amazing Reads! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by ballababy: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2009
ballababy has an N95 8gig for sale bt it aint nu,just hit me on my digits.pao!
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ballababy Ok, whats ur phone number and ur location? Hope u r in ibadan sha? Am waiting for your reply.
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by honsule(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2009
@infoseye. i will keep u posted.since morning am just coming back from my faculty to my hall.quite a hectic day.just believe u will have the phone. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2009
@honsule I know u can do better nah for that price, talk to ur guy thats what I ve on ground the amount I told u on phone am expecting ur feed back sha.
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by honsule(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2009
the truth of the matter is that,the guy is not even in a haste to sell it.Two, am just doing u a favour,otherwise even in the skol i can get a couple of guyz that will buy it.Three, i have a lot of justice to do to my books and project.finally, i want my zain internet to rest now.am signing out.later plz note:The guy is adamant cool cool cool
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2009
Thanks for the help through the stuff, But I need ur honest answer is the good I mean the condition hope it will last and I get to enjoy the amount am paying for cuz am sure that the has used the warrant time on hope it will not pack up when I buy it not that am praying for such sha lol.I just need ur honest view on that phone thanks.
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by hayprof(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2009
. . .nd do u knw u enjoy the total n95 experience wen uve got the 8gb verion with doubled ram, bigger, protected screen, longer battery life (though no battery lasts a day with me) . .

Dude, try get the n95 8gb version, u wuld sure love it, .pity i sold mine just two days a go @ 33k (d guy gree pay twice). .

Gd luck, . .
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by iwhiz: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2009
@infoseye
I av got a barely used N95 with loads of applications i.e fring, all opera's, web tv, nimbuzz, call firewall, yahoo go, facebook, spyphone, alertme, n many more. This phone has the latest N95 firmware v31. Already hacked with 2gb memory card included. Can take any application whether signed, unsigned, expired or not.
I am selling with an international sim dat browses absolutely free on phone and pc witout tricks, softwares or codes.
Interestd? Mail me wit ur digits: wizardhacks@yahoo.com.
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2009
Omo how do u mean by double ram? Bigger and protected screen? Let me check out the spec on that n95 8gb thanks for the info man.
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2009
@iwhiz I ve sent u a mail check ur box, waiting for your reply.
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by hayprof(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2009
infoseye, go check out the ram size i guess it comes wit the highest ram Nokia got on em latest device, and about screen. .Yes its got a slightly bigger screen compared to the classic, . .nd if u study closesly the classic u see the scree seems too close to the panel, but the 8gb got an enclosed screen with beta soft touch media keys,. . .dude, i culd go on nd on! Long story. .

U r beta off, with a 8gb version,. .

@iwhiz, spare me all the installd app story, even if i buy a fone that the boss of Nokia pimped to death, i will format nd do my thing. .in ur case i will provide all raw apps, cracks, games , themes like u av mentioned on a CD or something for the evntual buyer, because, if the buyer 4mats the fone the rest is history, . .well we mite say the free sim is a bonus no doubt, .

Just na ur price, as u can see seye, is in dare-need of a Nokia N95, .
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2009
@hayprof well said, when I get a n95 would u hook me up with N95 softwares?
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by iwhiz: 2:47am On Apr 22, 2009
@hayprof
U seem 2 av a prob wit every seller's post. I hope u knw u are nt d only one wit loads of applications on cd? I suggest u email d seller directly wit ur concerns n observatns instead of tryin 2 run my post down. I enumeratd d installd apps cos many potential buyers may very well use dat as a reason 2 consider buyin. At least dat was wat sold my Samsung Omnia. We all av our marketin strategy. As sm1 who has sold an item n/or postd ad on Nairaland, i expect u 2 streamline ur comments. I sincerely dnt appreciate such remarks especially when am tryin 2 sell smtin. If u feel strongly dat d buyer wil b beta off wit an 8gb n u r feelin generous, pls kindly get him one n spare us d details.
If u must knw am nt desperate 2 sell. I am jst respondin 2 a request by d poster. In fact, i may jst as well pull it off d market. Tanx.
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by ballababy: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2009
@infoseye my digits is 08039213205,try call me cos u seem really intersted.
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2009
Ve sent u a text waiting for your reply.
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by iwhiz: 2:22am On Apr 23, 2009
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by hayprof(m): 5:41am On Apr 23, 2009
@iwhiz, i av got no be3f/problem with u or ur product, i av always find it comfortable to av a clean fone that d buyer can love-vendor/configure frm the scratch.

Yes, this culd av sold ur Omni, nd i guess the buyer was lucky because apps nd wares for that series could be somehw scarce to get, well done!

Talking, the 8gb yes it is very better off to get the 8gb version of the n95 compared to the classic, i got the 8gb version for myself wen others purchased the classic, . .its ur way nt mine.

The poster (infoseye) by his Topi/Thread only wants some convincing facts for a gud fone possible to last for say 2yrs, nd based most/all of his talk on the n95, wit various comments/ideas/suggestion here nd there i guess nw he isnt looking for an ordinary fone but a machine. .

N.b the thread title has changed too -do u notice. (thats a result of our contributions)

infoseye, started dis whole thing wit Honsule, asking him to persuade his frnd to sell the n95 fone to him, nd sule did mention the owner of the n95 fone wasnt. . .
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by hayprof(m): 5:47am On Apr 23, 2009
. . .100% willing to sell @ this time. Did i hear honsule come @ me, besides its an open forum, no1 begged for my comments, i av the rite to.

This kind of accusatn frm u, is nt new to me . .lng story. .as far as selling is concerned u can sell a half baked car on nairaland without a 3rd party's comment (just u nd d buyer). .

@infoseye, i can always get u a 2nd hand 1st grade Nokia N95 8gb just contact me, i knw lotta reputable sellers. .this is not new,

Thanks.

Lastly, dis is not a Tech Market. .a mod wil always knw wat to do to adverts on this Board.**
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by Infoseye(m): 6:26am On Apr 23, 2009
@hayprof c'on man no need to get personal ok? And guys stop the arguement I started this thread for guys to assist and advice not turn against each other lets be men not kids ok. I need the phone bandly the n95 or n95 8gb, but u guys price are high for a used phone.
@hayprof whats ur mobile lets talk.
Re: >>>N95 8gb Wanted Urgently<<< by hayprof(m): 7:40am On Apr 23, 2009
08066337900 got it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone Recharge Without Scratching Pin / Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World / Reasons Why You Should NOT Root Your Infinix Hot 2 !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.