Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband (2102 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband by akusimple: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2009
I'm confuse my marrage is not given me happiness,my husband a  chartered accountant have not been
working since the past 13yrs.Wot do I do ,am getting more frustrated by day.
Re: My Husband by martho(m): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2009
Na wa, 13 yrs is like forever.how does he survive?
Re: My Husband by MamaJD(f): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2009
since when are u married?
Re: My Husband by brutal(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2009
@mamajd.alles klar?wo in deutshland wohnen sie?bin jetzt in deutshland ,ich mach urlaub.
Re: My Husband by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2009
Re: My Husband by brutal(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2009
chaircover:

I am really sorry to hear this as it must be really frustrating for both of you. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions

1. How have you been surviving for the past 13 years?
2. Do you work?
3. Is he actively looking for work or something to do to bring money home?
4. Why are you frustrated & the marriage not giving you happiness now?
5. How are you helping your husband?
6. Where are you based? Nigeria?
7. Do you love your husband
All this question 4 one person.na w.a.e.c.step by step na. kiss lipsrsealed tongue
Re: My Husband by yme1(f): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2009
all you need to do is have faith and always pray

13 years that is a very long time but Gods time is the best
Re: My Husband by Thor(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2009
kick his ass out off the house. No work for 13 years embarassed embarassed

Love him or not, he is not worth it, any real man will provide for his family angry

Send me a picture of yourself, if you are cute and attractive maybe I will give you a go grin
Re: My Husband by JJYOU: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2009
13 yrs? Lord have mercy
Re: My Husband by Bossman(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2009
I hope she meant 13 months. I read so many posts here that make me question if they are true or not. I mean, look at this one, what has she been looking at for the past 13 years. It just makes no sense!
Re: My Husband by hotstuff06(f): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2009
Poster please come back and answer chaircover's question. That will shed some more light into ur situation and you can get some advice.
Re: My Husband by Secretz(f): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2009
Seems to me the only chartered accountant is you, 13 years!

U do realise if this is as straightforward as ur making it, then he isn't going to get a job, he has been too comfy, but am hoping it's 13months and not years, because, damn!!

Marriage is for life O, grin
Re: My Husband by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2009
He hasn't been working for 13 years?

Seriously, what is going on with ppl nowadays?

One is marrying a "ugly" fiance, another one got HIV from a cheating husband. . . .now your own.

Oga o.
Re: My Husband by Secretz(f): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

He hasn't been working for 13 years?

Seriously, what is going on with ppl nowadays?

One is marrying a "ugly" fiance, another one got HIV from a cheating husband. . . .now your own.

Oga o.

Abi o,
Re: My Husband by Treetop20(m): 12:22am On Apr 15, 2009
if you tolerated it for 13 years dear
another 40 will not kill you
Re: My Husband by MamaJD(f): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2009
@brutal, bin im süden und du?
Re: My Husband by Iranoladun(f): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2009
@Akusimple/poster where are you o
Re: My Husband by brutal(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2009
MamaJD:

@brutal, bin im süden und du?
  central(HESSEN)40km.von frankfurt am main.
Re: My Husband by MamaJD(f): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2009
alles klar, hast du yahoo msn?
Re: My Husband by brutal(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2009
ja, aber email. du hast es schön gesehen.
Re: My Husband by IFELEKE(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2009
@Poster,
13 years of suffering is like eternity, how have you been coping?
It will do you good if you can open up and shed more light on the whole issue,maybe useful tips could come in afterwards
Re: My Husband by tRoOE(f): 6:44am On Apr 17, 2009
13 yrs shocked shocked
my dear no condition is permanent, so just keep praying !!!yeye woman
Re: My Husband by benedictac(f): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2009
@ poster,

pls answer the questions asked to enable one help you else we might just accept the post to be a lie
Re: My Husband by akusimple: 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2009
Actually am the one that posted this topic, i need to shed the weight off me. I tnk all those that showed their sympathy,God will never allow you go through what am experiencing.When we got married we never planned it this way.I love my husband and we are good christians.But sometimes it is not easy not to think about the situation.am a career woman civil servant,stays in abuja.
Re: My Husband by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2009
if he hasnt been working for 13 years and yet dont wanna find a job in any field to take care of his family, he must be a lazy dude.
Re: My Husband by manmustwac(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2009
akusimple:

Actually am the one that posted this topic, i need to shed the weight off me. I tnk all those that showed their sympathy,God will never allow you go through what am experiencing.When we got married we never planned it this way.I love my husband and we are good christians.But sometimes it is not easy not to think about the situation.am a career woman civil servant,stays in abuja.
You still haven't told us anything about your husband's profession and how he hended up being unemployed for 13 years?
Re: My Husband by slimfine(f): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2009
speechless! take heart!
Re: My Husband by invisible2(m): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2009
Cant your husband 'charter one wheel barrow' and push and practice his accountancy? He must be lazy to sit on his fanny for 13 months.
Re: My Husband by tope2000(f): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2009
Treetop20:

if you tolerated it for 13 years dear
another 40 will not kill you

LMAO grin cheesy

@Poster
Is your husband a disable? undecided
Re: My Husband by ifyalways(f): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2009
invisible!:

Cant your husband 'charter one wheel barrow' and push and practice his accountancy? He must be lazy to sit on his fanny for 13 months.
rofl cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Husband by topsy25(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2009
Those of you that are making big mouth here, y not thank God for the oppurtunity He has given you and pray for this family rather than make useless comment here.

There are people with all the "paalis" out there without job. it's not becos they're lazy and handicaped but just because fate has not smiled on them. Notwithstanding, 13 yrs of joblessness is not the end of the world. It doesn't take God a day to change a person's fortune.

@poster,

Please don't leave your husband as a result of this. God has created you purposely to help him through this trying times. All you need to do is pray for him with all your heart and with love and sincerity and God will surely speak to your situations. I assure you that in no time, you'll come here to testify. You'll soon shed tears of joy.
Re: My Husband by chikito1(f): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2009
13 years appears to be pretty long.

Few questions

- Any particular reason why this has taken so long
- Is it by choice or circumstance?
- Which everway if accountancy is not the forward, maybe he should change jobs and ask God for directions.

Sorry about your predicament though,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kills Pastor For Raping His Daughter: / Her Sister's Husband Is Threatening Her / My Guy Cheated On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.