Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend (38694 Views)

Nysc A 2017 Wan Do Me See Gobe / NYSC - A Useless And Worthless Program That Has Outlived Its Relevance / During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Mcowubaba: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
missKiffy:
The bf/husbands who are cheating on their partners nko
simple laymans' logic why the 'world' emphasises on females(both virginity/sexual issues)
...A man RELEASES, A girl RECEIVES/ACCEPTS smileywink
A man stands ERECT, a girl OPENS..
...PEN!S THAT OPENS/INSERTS ITSELF INTO MANY VAGINAA IS REGARDED AS A MASTER PEN!S...WHILE A VAGINAA THAT MANY PEN!S ENTERS IS REGARDED AS...A BOREHOLE, SEPTIC TANK, OLOSHI, SLUT.....
VAGINAA IS MORE SACRED THAN PEN!S....ONLY SPERM PASSES TRU A PEN?S BUT A HUMAN BEING(BABY, sometimes yam, snake lol) PASSES TRU A VAGINAA...IMAGINE SAY NA PEN?S PIKIN GO PASS FROMsad..
So u see, a vaginaa is more valuable than a pen?s..so guard yours well cool

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Jalinco: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Odoggs1:
Well, I'll be there come Oct.28th. As a correct , fine, sharp boy, I'm gonna nack all the knackable ladies there. Infact, they should wait for me; I will knack them tire. This time around, my knacking knacking of ladies will and must surpass the level I operated while in school. For sure, it gonna quadruple.

Both single ladies and maried ladies; I don't give a bleeping care about your status, so far I don't see any engagement or wedding ring...like I said; I don't carea a hoot, I must knack you. Because, this going to be my opportunity to knack wella, in the absence of my nagging girl friend, whom I will be marrying next 2years when I will be 26yrs of age.

So mehn!!!! NYSC here I come oo. I thank God I will be posted to Akwa Ibom, where ladies give it any how the like. There must feel my heat for one full year.

Somebody is already knacking your wife to be. And some boys are waiting to knack your daughters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
ailehwise:
NO GAIN my broda
Na flexing to me. It gives me joy bro. Right from 2011 when I was in year one to early this year when I graduated; I have been bleeping ladies anyhow. I will be on my own, they will be flocking, even when I tell them that I'm in a relationship. What do you expect me to do, other than bleep them?

I even bleep ladies far older than me. So chill. I'm still very much young(24), and this is my time to flex wella.
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Lordleo89(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
In the state I served, a girl who always bragged about her so called Bobo ended up with a villager. It is so bad for both sex, cos people tend to be so loosed during their service year, I still dey ponder why, but again KONJI na BASTARD as dey say.
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by 1stdammy: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
missKiffy:
Not at all
ko soro mo then.........
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jalinco:

Somebody is already knacking your wife to be. And some boys are waiting to knack your daughters
lolz... Let me remind you. My wife to be is a very faithful girl. She is a 200 level med. & surg.student in UNN. She doesn't have time for any damn person apart from me. And she is just 19yrs old, and also prayerful and deeply religious, despite her unique intelligence and beauty.

My family knows hers very well. She visits my home whenever she likes. I love her deeply though, but I can't help but bleep others, due to she is a virgin.

She prays for me every morning and night, but sometimes I feel guilt. Because I do cheat on her.
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe! But did you actually consider that a girl who's bound to cheat will cheat even if she's your gf and shares the same apartment with you?

To me, long distance relationships isn't the best but it does come with certain advantages.

A good example is one within the academic environment. I had long distance relationships throughout my 100-400L not until 500L that I dated within my school environment. A friend of mine lived a family life with his gf back then in school. The result is, I graduated with good class of degree while the guy is probably still nurturing his COs 3 years after we left him there in school.

Sure someone who want to cheat will even if you're living together in same house. But atleast they'd do it secretly and not openly like in a distant affair. And there's some possibility that just one day you'd find out about their escapades but in a distant affair you can't find out if they're indeed cheating except assumption and suspicion.

If I don't live in same area as bae and my suspicion heightens maximally I can secretly go to her residence to make findings if she lies she's at home but you can't do this distantly. Apart from being suspicious of a lady in a distant affair I need someone to checkmate my philandering lifestyle too so it's better we're domiciled in same environment. Like they say conji is a bastard.

So to me the only advantage that comes with a distant affair is the freedom. I guess it's safe to say that distant relationship is one where couple can have a side affair until they eventually live together someday. Now that's me being weird...perhaps.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by ocelot2006(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
I'm afraid the OP's post is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. I had a friend whose girlfriend of 4+ years cheated on,and broke off with, him cos of one fellowship pastor during her service year. I watched my friend break down and cry that night. Weeks later, he turned into a bada$$ playboy.

During my own seevice year, the MOST PROMISCIOUS ladies in camp were the married women.

Guys, y'all need to be very very veeeeeery careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by saintkel(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Website like facebook? Hian
And you are using free domain?? hmmmmm
Hmmm ok nw
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Odoggs1:
lolz... Let me remind you. My wife to be is a very faithful girl. She is a 200 level med. & surg.student in UNN. She doesn't have time for any damn person apart from me. And she is just 19yrs old, and also prayerful and deeply religious, despite her unique intelligence and beauty.

My family knows hers very well. She visits my home whenever she likes. I love her deeply though, but I can't help but bleep others, due to she is a virgin.

She prays for me every morning and night, but sometimes I feel giult. Because I cheat on her.

let me tell u the gospel truth, one day you will meet a girl that will make you forget her, not even minding if shes a virgin or not. you wont even be able to explain to yourself why you left her.. but you know why? its the lord that wants to vindicate that faithful gf of urs cos she doesnt deserve a kind of guy like you. Then God will now give a man that suits her, that is gonna be faithful to her 4eva.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by andyanders: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
missKiffy:

I know you must be one and would even have multiple partners.Too bad.
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Sunglass20(f): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmm... The way some ladies behave while away from home for service is quite alarming. It is always with the thought that "nobody knows me here, I can flex and go back home clean" forgetting that what goes around comes around. The world is a small place thus, lets be our best wherever we are so that Heaven and Earth will favour us.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by kandiikane(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
What rubbish? "Allow" you know, how many women have managed men going for master degrees abroad or work in some next land without saying one word? Who knows how many women you have gotten pregnant during that time, but, you come here talking about "allowing"? Are the women your children? Cows!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
oluswaggz:

let me tell u the gospel truth, one day you will meet a girl that will make you forget her, not even minding if shes a virgin or not. you wont even be able to explain to yourself why you left her.. but you know why? its the lord that wants to vindicate that faithful gf of urs cos she doesnt deserve a kind of guy like you. Then God will now give a man that suits her, that is gonna be faithful to her 4eva.
I reject your prayer oh. Back to sender.
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Tomjazzy2: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
kandiikane:
What rubbish? "Allow" you know, how many women have managed men going for master degrees abroad or work in some next land without saying one word? Who knows how many women you have gotten pregnant during that time, but, you come here talking about "allowing"? Are the women your children? Cows!

Lolz. You obviously skipped your pills again and didn't read the post with your glasses on cheesy
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by daprincel(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin. hehe so nysc sweet like dis.....Oct 28 oya fast forward
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Fearcom(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Can't forget how girls were bang.ed openly on the parade ground. No be lie oh! Also heard a funny case of how a married woman introduced her boyfriend to her husband as someone who helped her with so many things on camp and the poor husband even thanked the guy and gave him a lot of money. For one full year she played the w.hore to that guy she met at camp as he rode that lady hard! Chai!! Our ladies can kill !! lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Edusouls(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
blacks especially girls are real black both in behaviour, thinking and deeds..is like western life which was brought to make us better unchained the madness in us, i dont blame the whites naming us black monkeys,we really showed the world was we re really made of...nysc was brought to intergrate the citizens more into the country system have now been turned into a careless causual sex free zone, where humans turn into dogs just for 3weeks, meaning what?
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by torpedodaezy(f): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Beware of prostrate cancer
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Edusouls(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
i think black babes are the most unfatithful things to roam earth...

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Fearcom(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Odoggs1:
I reject your prayer oh. Back to sender.

What a man sows that also will he reap. You can't plant rice and harvest millet.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Tomjazzy2: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Fearcom:

What a man sows that also will he reap. You can't plant rice and harvest millet.

The dude wants to eat his cake and still have it

1 Like

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by chinchum(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
so true, if a lady is sexually active, it will be a litmus test, maybe if she hides under the canopy of religious fellowships sha and lives in those quarters, but some still fail. I remember sister comfort, whom we guys in corpers lodge renamed sister "comfuck". She had a guy in the lodge who she specifically comes to meet for the ration, and she was always straight to business.

My ex, who was a V got her cherry popped, though it is unfortunate, i didnt keep my promise of marrying her.
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by CallMeOO7(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
solonazzy:
Hmmmmmm....... N ma gf go soon go serve.... Wahala in view
Take heart, she must to bleep but if she's yours she go bring d remaining thing for you.
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
missKiffy:
that should not be a reason to do the same silly act, a woman of virtue won't attempt such. please open a thread on that.
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
solonazzy:
u don pay for brideprice or nah just d toto u dey pay for ?
Pray make she no come my camp sha grin
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by CallMeOO7(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
xxxangel:
about to embark on NYSC journey to see if I will not cheat......I pray oooo
For you to doubt yourself means you will surely cheat, just don't do it raw. Ok?
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by salisy: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Was a VIRGIN before NYSC
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by berbajiday(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Rowlandjude:
Sorry oo, don't know why I popy for Today's Match. grin. Really happy for Man U.
up manutd pardi, martial and Degea made my Sunday
Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Odoggs1:

She prays for me every morning and night, but sometimes I feel guilt. Because I do cheat on her.

...And you believe she wont cheat on you because of all these bullsh1t?

Give it a few years (if it even takes that long), she'd find one clean fine boy and start xxxxing him behind your back, before telling u straight to your face that ur time's up.

I promise you, son, u will remember I told you so.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: A Litmus Test For A Faithful Wife/girlfriend by Odunharry(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
solonazzy:
no let me burst ur burble... lol

how edu de treat you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Has Approved NYSC (#49,800) Allawee. / Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / 74-Year-Old Grandma Rocks NYSC Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.