Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Jesse Jagz Wants Deaf And Dumb Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jesse Jagz Wants Deaf And Dumb Woman (471 Views)

'You Call Me Dumb & Naive, But I Have A Car, House & Business'- Nina Slam Haters / Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery / "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesse Jagz Wants Deaf And Dumb Woman by thisisbankole: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Rapper Jesse Jagz recently described his ideal woman, and his answer was pretty much weird

The rapper, who has a child with singer Ruby Gyang, described his ideal woman as being deaf and dumb.

“If I tell you my ideal woman you will not believe me,” he said, “My ideal woman is someone who is deaf and dumb so that I cannot be talking too much or listening to too many conversations.”

“It will give me time to focus on my music. There is also something I learnt from Seun Kuti about marriage, he said that with development and everything, the major part of marriage is commitment and submission, appearance don’t necessarily matter. To all the women I have this for you, the more you are getting educated and exposed, you must always remember that a man is always a man and a woman is always a woman.”

“A cat cannot be a dog and a dog can never be a cat. Another quality I am looking out for in a woman is that, my woman should be confident and beautiful. She should be hardworking and able to inspire me. And I am yet to meet the woman but it is not like if I find the person I am ready to get married now. With entertainment, it is very dicey when it comes to marriage stuff and relationship.”

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/09/jesse-jagz-describes-his-ideal-woman-she-is-deaf-dumb/
Re: Jesse Jagz Wants Deaf And Dumb Woman by AVECDEO: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Igbo talking....ganja yarn.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Upcoming Album Pushed Back, Set To Drop EP Next Month / Sean “diddy” Combs Tops Jay Z On New Forbes List Of Richest Rappers(see List) / Justin Bieber Inside A Pool Of Water With Chains Tied To His Hands And Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.