Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

"Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song (40936 Views)

EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' / Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts / Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by LivingHuman: 3:50pm On May 29, 2017
Music star, Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike popularly called Phyno has finally spoken up on the recent reports of American Singer, Pia Mia's alleged theft of his song 'I'm a fan'.

The singer, in a set of tweets, described the report by Pulse (that Pia Mia never stole his song) as a hogwash, adding that his team will address the issue 'at the right time'.

He tweeted: "I am very disappointed @pulsenigeria247 and their dumb ass reporters .. Don't publish what u Knw nothing about, do ur research atleast .."

U will hear from me and my team at the right time .."

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/dumb-ass-reporters-phyno-rubbishes.html

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by eezeribe(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2017
I hate this pulse.ng,they are always in a hurry to make a publication even if it is unverified...
I wonder if they are competing for FTP(First to publish).
This one is no longer investigative journalism but 'hurry hurry' journalism.
Maybe they are being mentored by Sahara reporters.

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by LesbianBoy(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2017
I am sure this "pulse nigeria" is owned by a yoruba man! Rubbish! angry

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by Holuwadamilarey(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2017
LesbianBoy:
I am sure this "the pulse" is owned by a yoruba man!

your hate and tribalism will later kill you !

if we make a comeback joke about insulting Igbo people now, you people will start crying that you want your own country

549 Likes 40 Shares

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by Macdove02(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2017
Ok sir
Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by joeace2020(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2017
cry

I feel for the poor girl. Somebody who used to make 100+ nice comments on her IG suddenly got over 1500 comments of the most unadulterated form of Nigerian's anger waiting to be unleashed.

44 Likes

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:

if we make a comeback joke about insulting Igbo people now, you people will start crying that you want your own country
shocked

143 Likes

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by fratermathy(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
The Pulse obviously didn't contact Phyno to get his perspective before publishing their story.

Stuffs like this can lead to lawsuits!

3 Likes

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by kayo80(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
Okay. Lets wait for the full story.
Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by lenghtinny(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
When I read that pulse report, I knew it was mere conjecture because there was no tangible statements from both camps.. They just drew up conclusions from unconfirmed probabibility...
Phyno suppose leave the pia girl and sue pulse because they made him look like the thief.

Meanwhile I'm drinking to pulseng stupidity...

18 Likes

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by IhateAfonjas(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
Nnd
Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by Oblitz(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
OK ooooo.
we haff hear from d horse's mouth. if the horse says muuuu, who are we to say nnnayyy

5 Likes

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by Khutie: 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
right statement at the right time. Buh no waste time wid dah yhur team o

2 Likes

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by IstandWitBuhari: 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
Ok.
Pulse ng is an amala and ewedu eating news site owned by an afonja

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by takenadoh: 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
I have "hearing -falz"the both songs and I think Pia Mia's version is better, Phyno this isn't your style, as to how this mix up happened? I'm sure it will get sorted out soom

1 Like

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by BuariCopyPaste: 4:05pm On May 29, 2017
The pulse of a thing has Yoruba gutter journalism written over it....

Some afonjas were masturbating on reading that phyno may be sued for stealing the said song cool cool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by thunderbabs: 4:05pm On May 29, 2017
And Nairaland Op or whatever his name is, is always quick to copy and paste too. Though he quoted pulse but dts wht majority of dz bloggers do....click n dey earn

Bloggers of d Fed Rep of Naija.....Copy n Paste masters

1 Like

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by awa(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2017
Better
Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by Rtopzy(f): 4:05pm On May 29, 2017
lolz
Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by Oladelson(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2017

BLOG BLOGGER BLOGGEST grin

2 Likes

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by rifasenate11(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2017
ok.. nowadays, so many bloggers out there just publish stories without proper findings.

1 Like

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:05pm On May 29, 2017
Bloggers would write any to garner massive views and traffic
They deserve to be sued
By the way faebook profile for sale
5K friends 1K followers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by Unimaginable123: 4:05pm On May 29, 2017
Phyno, the right time to address this issue is now. No time.
That oyibo girl must pay
Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by Torduetee(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2017
Lol afonjas vs Igbos
Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by intruder15(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2017
LesbianBoy:
I am sure this "pulse nigeria" is owned by a yoruba man! Rubbish! angry

Mr tribalistic.. I hail thee

13 Likes

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:

gringrin

Btw, that dude's gat no brain na. Na today?

©YBR

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by christm386: 4:06pm On May 29, 2017
sorry it was kind of hard for them to believe that american singer stole a nigerian's song, fucking Igbos reporting like they always do, trash
Re: "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song by fasterwell(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2017
I never believed that publication by pulse.

All they wanted to make Phyno the real thief while Pia Mia the victim

For how long are we going to be supporting foreigners at the expense of our own?

I guess pulse is looking for brown evelop filled dollars from pia mia to survive this reccession

Ndia ara

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" / Top 10 Female Vocalists In Nigeria(photos) / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.